[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/asp/, in your opinion, what is the worst case scenario for MITB?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6
File: mitb.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
mitb.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
/asp/, in your opinion, what is the worst case scenario for MITB?

Roman completely dominates Seth Rollins, the MITB winner cashes in and Roman completely dominates them too.

AJ Styles DQ due to interference by The Club.

Sami Zayn wins MITB.

The Vaudevillains win TT Championship.

Titus O'Neill wins clean over Rusev in their first PPV match, burying Rusev forever.

There is a women's wrestling match, and somebody wins it.

Dolph Ziggler punches Baron Corbin in the dick, gets DQ, then continues to punch Baron Corbin in the dick for over an hour, cutting all other matches to 5 minutes.

Sheamus wins clean over Apollo Crews.
>>
I'd say del rio winning would probably be the worst outcome for the MITB match
>>
Del Rio winning the briefcase and I will never again see anything from WWE
>>
>>1390476
worst case scenario is it´s gonna be boring ass RAW episode under different name and i will be yawning all night
if that happens i promise to stop watching wrestling
>>
>>1390481
>>1390482
This.
Fuck WWE if Del Rio wins.
Pulling for BASED FATASS to win.
>>
>Rollins hitting 3 pedigrees and Roman still kicks out at 2

>Reigns winning clean after (one) 1 (one) 1 (one) spear.

> Sami "Vanilla Midget Hijab" Zayne or Alberto "charisma vacuum" Del Rio wins MitB

> Smiling black man gets buried for no reason

Everything else doesn't matter. As long as they actually give a fuck about storyline progression (which they usually don't) it should be a decent PPV.
>>
>>1390476
Del Rio wins the MitB match. Roman wins the main event then Del Rio cashes in but wins by DQ when all the other MitB contenders run in and interfere mid match.

Cena beats Styles by DQ due to The Fags interfering, then Cena F5s all of them and stands tall.

Vaudevillains win tag titles then Usos come out and challenge them to a match at the next PPV.

Titus O'Neill beats Rusev.

Dana Brooke pins Becky clean.

Dolph Ziggler has a match with Baron Corbin.

Sheamus has a match with Apollo Crews. Crews wins, Sheamus attacks him after the match then the lights go out and come back on and it's Bray, and he hits Sister Abigail on Sheamus.
>>
>>1390476
Roman gets cashed in on and wins with one spear

AJ Styles submits clean

Anybody other than Jericho or Owens wins MITB

New Day retain and spank every other man in the match

Titus defeats Rusev clean

Becky and Nattie win

Ziggler and Corbin happens

Sheamus wins
>>
>what is the worst case scenario?

It airs.
>>
If they pull a John Cena with the cash-in on Roman Reigns, I swear to God ... I'll probably just complain a bit then continue watching the product.
>>
Dean not winning MITB
>>
>>1390476

desu this looks exactly like what's going to happen at mitb. Except I dont think Zayn is taking mitb, It is between Dean because of muh triple threat shield, jerico because he slurped mcman long enough, or muh 7th man.
>>
>>1390476
If that FAT, NO TALENT, SUMMUVA BITCH KEVIN OWNS WINS THE MITB THEN THE WEE SHOULD JUST FUCKIN CLOSE THE DOORS
>>
>Dean wins MITB
>Cashes in on Champ match when both Seth and Roman are super down
>Still can't beat Roman
>Roman Wins
>We riot

Only scenario that Vince has considered.
>>
since I wasn't around for the shield I must have missed out on connecting with dean

he is a good promo but so sloppy and boring in the ring. I'm supposed to believe he can regularly beat KO with his shitty ddt when KO can beat zayn who comes off as much better than dean?

Is it just shield nostalgia that people like him?

also his suicide dive is one of the worst I've ever seen that still manages to get through the ropes
>>
>>1390595
Everyone insists he's God tier and the next Stone Cold and that it's that dastardly Vince holding him back
>>
>>1390595

he's pretty good on the mic, and in ring he is a boot leg McFolly, but in the PG era that's still seen as Xtreme for the marks. I like him. Even though I will never understand why they tried to bury him by feeding him to bork at WM
>>
>>1390476
Considering Ambrose already talked about cashing in on the same night, there is z e r o chance the MITB winner will
>>
>>1390595
He was pretty cool in the shield. He actually seemed unstable/insane rather than just some edgy teen that he now is. Basically the Sheild was able to cover up both his and Romans short comings. Rollins it turns out had everything, so naturally they made him a chicken shit heel so they all suffered when they split.
>>
Worst Case Scenario: MITB is cashed in before brand split

To make smackdown more interesting for fans they need to keep this briefcase on KO or Dean until at least Fall when the brandsplit is fully going and they have 2 titles. If they cash the briefcase on Raw or even a joint PPV people will lose interest in smackdown. Draft the winner to smackdown so people become interested in that title as much as they are with the the WHC right now.
>>
>>1390482
normally Del Rio winning is a legit #Cancelthenetwork moment, but the IWC bitching would be worth it in a perverse sadomasochistic way.

no, unforgivable is Owens or Jericho win MITB cash in during Seth v Roman only to eat one spear and take the pin to keep both Seth and Roman strong.
>>
>>1390476
Roman beats Rollins clean
Cena beats AJ clean
ADR wins MitB.
>>
>dean wins mitb
>cashes in during the fight
>gets pinned by Seth to make sure Roman looks strong
>proper shield triple threat at SUMMERSLAM
>in which Roman kicks out of the dirty deeds pedigree at 2 and goes over

Also AJ losing clean to a single AA
>>
women's tag breaks down when dana and charlie start fighting so shane comes out and makes a fatal four way. dana rolls up becky to win the title
>>
>>1390686
I think you've been reading Vince's dream journal.
>>
>>1390476
Idk I think seeing Ziggles punch Corbin in the dick for an hour would be worth it
>>
Would laugh so hard if someone like Jericho or ADR won MITB cashed in after the main event and lost.
>>
File: 2016-06-17-10-39-19-459901096.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-17-10-39-19-459901096.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>1390476
>Roman dominates Rollins
>Ambrose wins the ladder match
>cashes in
>Roman dominates him with 1 (ONE) spear and pins him
>Roman stands tall at the end of the PPV over Deanetty and Jasetty

Jesus Christ, it would be worth just because of the unbelievable butthurt it would create among smarks.
>>
>>1390779
He has to kick out of at least one or two DDs first.
>>
Worst case scenario isn't Roman winning, you jabronis.
At least in that situation Seth could possible go onto other, better things. He may even turn Face after the loss, considering that segment of documentary they showed presented him babyface as fuck. The plan could have been to have him Heel on return, in order to put over Roman, forfeit his own claim to the title, and firm Roman as the undisputed Champ. Turning babyface soon afterwards, as they had teased with the piece of footage from the special they aired.
Worst-case is Seth winning with help from Haitch and Beeg, looking weak as fuck in the process, and launching into a "Roman the Underdog vs Seth/Beeg/reinvigorated Authority" Angle for SS with Roman going over and racking up another title-reign to his name.
>>
File: 1465025664869.jpg (22 KB, 260x228) Image search: [Google]
1465025664869.jpg
22 KB, 260x228
>All these virgins ITT hating on Reigns
lmao

Anyway worst case:
Roman losing the belt (he has to break Punk's record)
Indie manlet losing, Cena is a draw already
Fat piece of shit winning MiTB, HE'S FAT
New Day retaining, they are stale.
Titus defeats Rusev and buries him to oblivion
Pissbreak making cringe shit.
Another DQ
Sheamus losing to Crews.
>>
>>1390476
>Surprise Usos entrance in the match, they win the tag titles
>John Cena kicks out of 5 Style Clashes and wins with 1 AA
>Jericho wins the case then cashs it at RAW and loses
>Titus O'Neill wins in 15 secs
>Ziggler vs Corbin is giving more than 20 mins
>Sheamus wins with 1 OUTOFNOWHERE Brogue Kick
>>
>>1390837
>Sheamus losing to Crews.

Won't happen, don't worry.
Everyone thinks that piece of vanilla chocolate will be picking up the win because new era push, but he won't.
This has WWE written all over it. Young gun who could benefit from the rub will put over the established vet who loses nothing in loss.
>>
>>1390837
>This racist piece of shit hating on Titus and New Day
Kill yourself
>>
>>1390845
I dont hate on Titus, i just think Monster Heel Rusev is best for business atm.
New Day is just embarrassing, i prefer Kofi single's career
>>
>>1390837
>he has to break Punk's record
why? shouldn't the longest reign ever be remembered fondly by the fans instead of the groan fest we have now

>inb4 some sick mental gymnastics about how everyone secretly loves Roman and how is a draw despite RAW hitting record lows
>>
>>1390853
Low records aren't Roman's fault.
Anyway i think a heel turn and a proper booking will make him top 5 heel of all time.
He's a smug piece of shit irl and they should let him be himself instead of pushing the Hero booking.
Reigns doesn't have the hero look , he has "HEEL" written all over him
>>
>>1390845
I don't think you need to be a racist to understand how awful a wrestler Titus is, familia.
Or, at the very least, that Rusev humiliates him.
>>
>>1390861
>top 5 heel of all time
I'm struggling to find words.
>>
>>1390878
shhhhh you dont have to, embrace the romanhood
>>
They will make somehow Roman to retain WWE Championship and win MiTB briefcase.

So, to win the WWE Championship you have to beat him twice in the same match or get a 6 count.
>>
>>1390937
Would mark for this
>>
>>1390476
>Roman completely dominates Seth Rollins, the MITB winner cashes in and Roman completely dominates them too.
This x100.

>AJ Styles DQ due to interference by The Club.
I'd say: Ref is knocked, The Club interferes, Cena overcomes them and still wins.

>Sami Zayn wins MITB.
Del Rio is worse.

>The Vaudevillains win TT Championship.
Pretty much. The Club and Enzo & Cass are much more believable winners now. Back in Extreme Rules it was more acceptable but not now.

>Titus O'Neill wins clean over Rusev in their first PPV match, burying Rusev forever.
This x1000

>There is a women's wrestling match, and somebody wins it.
Guaranteed.

>Dolph Ziggler punches Baron Corbin in the dick, gets DQ, then continues to punch Baron Corbin in the dick for over an hour, cutting all other matches to 5 minutes.
The match even existing is bad. Same with the two Pre-show matches.

>Sheamus wins clean over Apollo Crews
I can see this happening, though.
>>
Only thing I really care about is are the Wyatts going to come back at MITB?

Call me whatever, but these feuds in WWE and the characters involved in them at the moment are mainly just BORING. Even the guys that are kinda interesting as characters/performers (Seth Rollins, Cesaro, Kevin Owens, Rusev... etc.) have somehow been muddled down to the level of "I seriously can't be bothered to care anymore".
>>
>>1390618
This basically, WWE has made all three of them play to their weakenesses since the breakup.
>>
>>1390962
They might. Bray's return keeps getting delayed. Everyone was supposed to come back within 30 days starting from may 11. That time window has been passed and still no bray/orton.
>>
>watching last year's mitb
>memorial for dusty at the start
>only people crying are big show, kevin owens, steph and paige
>>
>>1391113
Pussies
>>
File: god_tier_heel_work.webm (973 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
god_tier_heel_work.webm
973 KB, 640x352
>>1391113
And Steph's tears are fake at that.

At least Baeley was honest about the lack of fucks given
>>
anyone have a stream pls
>>
>>1391147
www.wwe.com/wwenetwork
>>
>>1390512
this tbqh senpai
>>
>>1390476
Roman utterly dominates Seth. Takes several Pedigrees and wins with one spear.

AJ Styles loses clean

Del Rio wins the briefcase

Vaudevillains win tag titles

Titus beats Rusev clean

The womens match doesnt get cancelled

Sheamus beats Apollo

Bonus horrible points if the MITB winner cashes in and fails.
>>
ramen pins seff clean with one spear.

mitb winner cashes in and loses clean to one spear by ramen.
>>
>>1390476
>Roman no selling everything and making Seth look as bad as Carter
>ADR winning MitB
>BMJ uses his shovel

nothing else really matter to be honest
>>
>>1391147
Get the Network.
>>
>>1391147
How fucking poor do you have to be to not afford the network?
>>
Worst case scenario would probably be a mass shooting during the ladder match
>>
>>1390476
>Sami Zayn wins MITB.

if only ;-;
>>
>>1391147
nigga just go ask your mom her credit card and tell her that the shit is free for a month or get out of the basement and pay for it
>>
>>1390493
> Smiling black man gets buried for no reason
>no reason

his name isn't booker t
>>
>>1390821
Your cousin can fuck right off, Dwayne.
>>
>>1390476
ISIS run in and steal MITB briefcase.
>>
>>1390878
Is it a lie though? Has anyone generated this much heat ever? Add the boos Roman already gets with the boos he'll add if he starts doing dickish, heel stuff. If they turned Roman heel, they could make literally ANYBODY the new face of the company by making them stand up to heel Roman. Curtis fucking Axel could challenge Roman, have him kick out of a spear, and the crowd would lose their minds every time his music hit for the rest of eternity.
>>
File: sami_zayn1.png (416 KB, 800x460) Image search: [Google]
sami_zayn1.png
416 KB, 800x460
>>1391251
>>
>>1391263
>Sami Zayn will never pledge allegiance to ISIS for nuclear heat
Why even book
>>
File: Renee1.png (883 KB, 705x661) Image search: [Google]
Renee1.png
883 KB, 705x661
>>1390505
>Jericho winning MITB

Stupid Idiot
>>
I actually kind of like Del Rio but yeah, him winning would be the absolute worst case.
>>
>>1391267
because he's lucky he's not already on a no fly list
>>
>>1391281
Nice shop
>>
>>1391281
>June 12
>>
>>1391281
Seriously consider having sex with a woman.
>>
>>1391289
>>1391292
>>1391296

Mods deleted. Confirmed for WWEluminati pull. It's the real deal.

But seriously though, why would the poster for Battleground show the winner of the MITB? It completely takes away any of the surprise about the timing which is one of the most important parts of the damn thing in the first place.
>>
>>1390837
To break Phil's record they must bring up Phil which they will never do unless its totally unavoidable and necessary.

I'd say Roman gets your standard 200~ days as champion before he drops it to Seth Rollins who in turn loses it to the MITB winner who will face the Royal Rumble winner at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>1391312
The WWE would hire CM Punk back in a heartbeat, they have no problem with bringing him up at all. And even if they did, they wouldn't have to bring him up, they could just say Roman had broken the record.
>>
>>1391321
>The WWE would hire CM Punk back in a heartbeat
That isn't true at all considering how fast they've buried the little boy's own title streak...to a Bella nonetheless.

>And even if they did, they wouldn't have to bring him up, they could just say Roman had broken the record.
Are you retarded? They kept bringing up Big Sexy, Macho Man, John Cena and Hulkster when Punk was nearing the record.

They literally cannot escape mentioning Phil in the longest modern title reigns and failure to do so would result in mass anal annihilation from smarks.
>>
>>1391330
Clearly you are retarded.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.