[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tbch Reigns as champ is whats best for business
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: rains.jpg (42 KB, 500x615) Image search: [Google]
rains.jpg
42 KB, 500x615
Tbch Reigns as champ is whats best for business
>>
>Lowest TV ratings ever
>Lowest house show numbers ever

Yeah. "Best for business".
>>
>>1390451
when the creative team is shit the whole WWE is shit. it´s a dead product.
>>
>>1390477
> lowest TV ratings ever
But that is Shawn
>>
Have to agree. Drew the highest grossing Mania of all time and sold out the Raw the night after. No one can really prove me wrong, either.
>>
>>1390451

Wrong again, Carlos. Reigns is vince's attempt to grab the mythic casual market, that will see a reigns promo, and mark out "whoa this guy is a beast, i need to see more!" Except it is never going to happen, because casuals and people who weren't interested in wrestling echo "wrestlings fake" and don't give a fuck.

There's no reason to tune in to watch Reigns botch the main event. Vince is planning to go down with the ship.
>>
>>1390509
Because that was definitely all him. Not the fact that it's Wrestlemania and the Raw after Wrestlemania. You could have an actual dog as your champion and you'd still draw at Mania ffs
>>
>>1390508
At least they could blame that on WCW Nitro being a far superior show, now they have zero competition and the ratings are still in the shitter
>>
>>1390576
>Everyone helped boost mania and raw ratings.
>Roman is the only one dropping ratings
>>
>>1390653
>The #1 contender was the biggest draw at Mania
>The champion isn't responsible for the ratings drop
>>
File: aguy.jpg (75 KB, 460x722) Image search: [Google]
aguy.jpg
75 KB, 460x722
>>
>>1390508
Kill yourself Bretcuck
>>
>>1390799
> cant handle the truth
>>
Roman is literally nothing without the title belt. Kind of sad. He has to be thrust into the top spot to generate minimal interest
>>
>>1390825
He's nothing WITH it either.

He has the title, big fuckin' shit. None of the feuds he's having as champion are noteworthy.
>>
It is fucking funny and not surprising at all that once jasethy returned he got another record low rating. Just fucking fire jasethy or keep him away from the maim belt.
>>
File: 1465676014072.jpg (250 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465676014072.jpg
250 KB, 1280x720
So lets recap:
Creative threw everything they had at this guy to get home over.

>Feud with the authority, similar to bryans angle
>Having punched Vince when Vince made a comeback as a mega heel
>Title change on a Monday Night Raw
>Edit out boos, edit fan signs that are anti-reigns
>Having Dean Ambrose as his "little buddy" to leech of Deans momentum
>Having the Rock actively endorse him

Am I missing anything? They have literally spent themselves dry trying to make this guy the beloved face of the company, and its obviously not working. Are these tactics now considered devalued? Have fans become more aware of WWE's agenda to manipulate and manufacture the audience reactions?

I will honestly go out on a limb and just explicitly say the Roman is killing WWE
>>
>>1391034
him over*
fucking google auto correct
>>
>>1390891
>Obviously not the continuously unable to get over champion
>"Jasethy"
Le kill yourself
>>
>>1390509
Yeah the tens of thousands of people chanting for a guy who was a developmental jobber not even a year ago during Roman's match sure were there to see The Medium Dog
>>
>>1390891
Seth's return night actually popped a ratings gain for the first time since the week after taped UK RAW.

The numbers don't lie.
>>
>>1391650
AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR THE WWE AT MONEY IN THE BANK
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.