[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it too late for this match to take place?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_20229-7B2-972383023.png (393 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20229-7B2-972383023.png
393 KB, 600x337
If HBK took some trt or a cycle of steroids, would he be able to wrestle The Rock in wrestlemania?

Or The Rock, Daniel bryan vs HBK and HHH?
>>
Shawn tried to bury Rocks rise to the top and even wanted the WM15 main event to be Austin vs Foley, fuck him
>>
>>1390151
Citation needed
>>
>>1390152
In Brets book he says that Shawn lobbied for Bret to win the IC title from Rock (so it would bury Rock and keep Bret out of the main event), and also says that HHH lobbied for himself to go over Rock

Rock stated that "many main eventers and top guys" tried to get the 15 main event changed. Shawn wasn't active then, but he was still in Vince's ear, and I can't see Taker/Foley etc trying to get it changed.

He didn't want Austin/Foley, got mixed up. Rumor was he wanted HHH but Russo says otherwise
>>
>>1390158
Fucking shawn lel. I remember back in the early 2000s when hbk was referring a match between hhh vs the rock. Hbk super kicked the rock causing hhh to win. That event should have been the start of this hbk vs the rock thing. Well i guess its too late then.
>>
How many wm did rock/austin main event?

Was it 3?
>>
>>1390186

>Main event

It wasn't main event at WMXIX, so two.
>>
Shawn looked great this year so maybe he can still go
>>
The Rock said multiple times that he never wanted to work with Shawn
>>
>>1390238
I doubt it. I remember him saying that he will eventually have to get both knees and his left shoulder replaced.
>>
>>1390143
I forgot the whole story, but it had something to do with HBK being a dick toward Rock's mom.
>>
>>1390238

They can look great, but I imagine all those guys who cam out were Fragile. Austin tore his shoulder doing a clothesline.

There is a reason these guys retired.
>>
>>1390222
What was wm19 main event?
>>
>>1390158

I can see Triple "no nigger chamions" H trying to bury the rock. No idea why Shawn would, besides the obvious he wanted to stay top dog
>>
>>1390328
Probably HHH idea just like the Montreal screwjob
>>
>>1390328
Because Shawn hated when anybody had more drawing power than him. Shit, he was forced to accept Stone Cold and was trying to bury him before the Undertaker threatened to beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>1390409
But hbk wasnt wrestling. It smells alot like hhh
>>
>>1390143
they´re gonna retire soon just like Sting did so yeah no way in hell you´re getting this match up ever again.
Sports careers are short. They went through tables a lot and are now injured unable to continue a career as old, broken men.
>>
>>1390143
>people wanting more shitty Rock 2010+ matches
>>
>>1390158
HBGay is a real piece of shit. What makes it worse is that he's a lying "born again Christian".
>>
>>1390475
Hello konnan
>>
>>1390304
there were 3 main events in WMXIX no matter which way you slice it
>>
File: bretcuck.jpg (123 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
bretcuck.jpg
123 KB, 700x700
>>1390475
bret pls
>>
>>1390496
>3 main events
>>
>>1390496
Hello Hunter
>>
>>1390475
>Bretcuck STILL crying
Based fucking Shawn working you and your miserable drama queen idol so hard
>>
>>1390304
Kurt vs Brock.
>>
>>1390418
I always figured it like Shawn wanted to come back at some point and didn't want any new top guys ahead of him when he did
>>
>>1390475
You know that he found God AFTER his first retirement, right?
>>
>>1390949
>Bretcuck
>knowing anything
kek
>>
>>1390980
>>1390910
> everyone that dislikes alltime biggest cunt HBGay is me
Lol
>>
Shawn isn't injury prone,so it's possible
>>
The seeds are being planted for a Shawn-Jasethy match

So yes

They want to preserve Shawn's body as long as possible
>>
>>1391197
Who?
>>
>>1390143
Well, considering HBK is actually honoring his kayfabe retirement at the hands of Taker, yes.
>>
Shawn won't come back. He doesn't need to. He's happy living the redneck life down in Texas.
>>
The Rock refuses to work a program with him.

Michaels could still go from my understanding, he didn't want to end up like Ric Flair though so he retired. He was still capable of GOAT matches.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.