[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Jones is a devout Christian, stating that in his life, "It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
>Jones is a devout Christian, stating that in his life, "It's God first and family second

What did he mean by this?
>>
Learn to Christianity you fucking retard, any sect of it says that god is #1 and everything else follows
>>
>>1389869
He dislikes gays
>>
>>1389875
Can I write that down in my little book?
>>
He means he is a devout Christian and follows christian values
>>
Who's Jones?
>>
>>1389893
AJ's shoot name
>>
>>1389869
He's a delusional moron that loves some fictional zombie jew in the sky more than his own family. Sickening to think these people exist and are considered sane.
>>
>>1389914
Disprove the existence of God.
>>
>>1389869
He meant that he's American
>>
>>1389869
DON'T YOU EVER, EVER MOCK MUH JAYSUS OR I'LL BREAK YOUR NECK
>>
THE GAY COMMUNITY?
>>
>>1390008
What a dumb hick he is.
>>
>>1390001
Hitchen's razor

What is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
>>
>>1390008
>>1389869

His appearances on the E&C show make these even more baffling
>>
AJ Styles HBK and God stable when.
?
>>
>>1390094

Remember the time Vince buried God?
>>
>>1389869
He thinks an Italian looking Jew born in the Middle East over 2,000 years ago is going to return during his lifetime and require him to Benoit his own family.
>>
Anyone remember that time AJ got legit made that someone parodied the Austin 3:16 promo cause AJ hadn't heard it and though he was mocking god
>>
>>1389914
(you)
>>
Please Have Sex: The Thread
>>
Please Have Sex: The Board
>>
Please Have Sex: The Alternative '''''Sport'''''
>>
I get the impression that AJ was Orton levels of asshole back in the day, just with a Christian edge, but since he's had kids he's mellowed out.
>>
>AJ adopts an Omar Mateen sympathizer angle
>says he hates the gay community
>says GAWD sent the shooter
>AJ "Westboro Baptist" Styles is hotter than the fucking sun

Could Roman or Cena finally get over with smarks after beating a guy like that?
>>
>>1390378
no because heat like that don't work on smarks
>>
>>1390270
>I get the impression that AJ was Orton levels of asshole back in the day,

Did you pull this impression from your own asshole?
>>
>>1390063
Does God exist, yes or no?
>>
He needs a new haircut. He's seriously like 30 years too old to sport that style.
>>
File: 1465015782497.png (703 KB, 522x579) Image search: [Google]
1465015782497.png
703 KB, 522x579
>You can't believe in something because I think it's dumb
>>
>>1390378
Smarkypoos only root for heels because they are just like them: intelligent, nihilistic, and wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>1389873
so hes mentally ill?
>>
>>1391509
>Smarkypoos only root for heels

Freshen up your memes lad
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.