[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a new era senpai' >why aren't you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: 1298399283.jpg (175 KB, 640x731) Image search: [Google]
1298399283.jpg
175 KB, 640x731
>it's a new era senpai'
>why aren't you hype senpai'?
>it's 2016 senpai'
>it's going to be the greatest period in the history of women's wrestling senpai'
>women's wrestling is going to be the top draw senpai'
>women's wrestling is going to be so over senpai'
>sasha becky and charlotte are literally going to be as over as austin, rock and triple h senpai'
LOL

sure, sure.
>>
>>1389838
>women's wrestling is going to be the top draw senpai
>sasha becky and charlotte are literally going to be as over as austin, rock and triple h senpai'
literally no one said these thnigs
>including triple h alongside those names
kek
>>

one of these names does not belong with the other 2
>>
>>1389838

Why does charlotte always look like shit?

>no bayley

Jobber confirmed
>>
>>1389838
Women's rasslin will never go over with casuals.

Anyways, I'll take Pennywise, Horseface and Potato Autist anyday over lol bellas win.
>>
>>1389838
>bunch of shitters
>1 okay at best
>2 or 3 people that are actually good
The state of that roster. Late attitude era/Ruthless Aggression women were more entertaining.
>>
>>1389844
replace becky with Emma
>>
>>1389846
why would bayley be on there

those are the mania matches...
>>
>>1389846
Charlotte actually looks fine there thanks to some shopping

Bayley wasn't at Mania
>>
It reminds me exactly of how delusional waifuists thought Paige was going to usher in some GOAT era with AJ
>>
>>1389859
And to this day they still make excuses
>muh booking
>muh Vince
>muh shit division, Paige had no one good to work with!
>>
>>1389838
>becky
Lol
>>
>charlotte has the same exact booking as the bellas

at least they don't look like bird monsters
>>
I can't wait until based Nikki returns and btfos these jobbers with the yes lock, gifted to her by the GOAT
>>
>>1389838

In all honesty, vince should of just stayed with the original plan of keeping the divas as eye candy. Nobody, but the most supreme autist would call Torrie Wilson out on botching, everybody knew the score. Smarks knew she was hired tits, marks didnt give a fuck, and jimmies would make sure their mom wasnt going to walk in on them.

Now that the wymyms division takes itself seriously, it's a joke.
>>
>>1389838
>Good
Emma, Becky
>Okay
Charlotte, Summer
>Shit/boring
Everyone else.

Yikes. The last era had Victoria, Molly, Trish, Beth, Gail, Mickie. I don't know how anyone thinks this one is 'better' or more serious. All the women I listed were hot but could wrestle. Many of these women can't do either.
>>
>>1389903
>Charlotte/Summer better looking or in-ring than Paige or Sasha
>>
File: 1441064615821.jpg (66 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1441064615821.jpg
66 KB, 720x960
>>1389903
> yikes

> le emma and becky are good meme
>>
>>1389907
Charlotte is better than them both in the ring, if only slightly. Summer is mediocre at best in ring but I find her to be a fun chickenshit heel and easily the best talker in the division. Sasha and Paige are just plain crap.
>>
>>1389910
Cut your hair you scruffy hobo
>>
>>1389911
>Charlotte is better than them both in the ring, if only slightly.

This has literally never, ever been true.
>>
>>1389911

>charlotte

>better than anybody

top jej, she literally has her spot because of flair and nothing else. Not a draw for the jimmies like the Bellas were, and definitely not a talent on the mic or in ring.
>>
>>1389838
Please have sex
>>
>>1390584
you first
>>
>>1389838
>triple H
fuck off paul
>>
>>1390584
>"I know you are but what am I?!"
>>
>>1390624
>implying he would shit on his darling girl Charlotte
>>
HE AINT HYPE
>>
I literally cannot fap to any of those girls.
>>
File: this is you.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
this is you.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>1390674
>>
>>1390681
>that technique
No wonder Vince pushed him.
>>
>>1389838
Am I the only one who thought that their Women's title match at WM just wasn't THAT good?
I don't know whether it's because I'm comparing them directly to the Men or whatever, but it was just a women's match.
Good, but they're just women. They can't do anything special on a card of physically superior specimens. Relatively better, far-more-experienced ones, too.
>>
>>1389844
Replace HHH with Roman
>>
>>1390833
>Am I the only one who thought that their Women's title match at WM just wasn't THAT good?
Only you and everyone else on /asp/ that trashed the match constantly for days afterwards and to this day still post the sunset flop botch
>>
>>1390835
I figured that was just memeshitposting tbf
Most of the genuine reception of it I've seen was disproportionately sparkling.
>>
>>1390840
I don't think it's possible to get a genuine reception on this board. Something is either shit to annoy people that like it or it's amazing to annoy people that don't like it
>>
>>1389933
>sasha better than anyone in-ring
>paige being more than just "muh anti-diva, so edgy"
>>
>>1389933
Paige and Sasha are almost the bottom of the barrel on the main roster. Charlotte has a great moonsault, nice big boot and a good powerbomb. What do they have that's even remotely impressive or fun to watch?
>>
>>1390899
i dont care if charlotte is athletic she´s a horrible cunt has no personality and makes womens matches boring
>>
Charlotte is the only woman in the entire company that can wrestle. Women's Wrestling is a failure. Book them in lingerie catfights, then people will care
>>
>>1390899
Pls, charlotte cannot throw a punch, clothesline or even chop convincingly.
She cannot even do a good spear and is the most ungraceful and wooden looking 'wrestler' ive ever seen

She is the drizzling shits in-ring, bottom 2 or 3 in the company
>>
>>1390955
So you've never watched a Charlotte match
>>
File: 1466106148762.gif (3 MB, 194x190) Image search: [Google]
1466106148762.gif
3 MB, 194x190
>>1390961
>>
>>1390960
>Pls, charlotte cannot throw a punch, clothesline or even chop convincingly.
Nor can Sasha or Paige
>>
>>1390889
>memeshit

>>1390899
There's more to wrestling than just flashy moves ya mark

>>1390973
Now you're just embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>1391612
I mean, Banks is indeed memeshit, meanwhile Paige is just "muh high test, muh ass, muh Del Rio pumping dat goth pussy" neckbeard drooling, which is... also memeshit.

But this is wymyn's wrasslin, after all.
>>
Bring back Nikki so I can at least jack it to those big ass fake titties. Trying to pretend these sluts are legitimate athletes is just embarrassing and clearly isn't helping ratings at all.
>>
>>1392136
Yeah I'm real sure that Paige has been over for the past 4+ years 'cause she began dating Alberto some months ago.

>tripcuckz
>>
>>1390899
Charlotte's moonsault is wooden as fuck.
Cody and Angle have aesthetically perfect/near-perfect moonsaults.
>>
>>1392143
>Paige
>over

Literally just tits and ass on a thick stick.
You really think anyone was behind her, except for the fedora tipping smarks?
People got bored with her looks and she vanished.
>>
>>1392155
>s-smarks

Fuck OFF Cuckter
>>
>>1392155
What's this "Paige is thick" shit?
She's like 130 sopping wet.
>>
That Tamina shop in the back. Cant even get a proper body pic. Classic.
>>
>>1389838
>almost half of these women are taller than most of the betas here
kek
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.