[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They have done nothing for the last 4 months but show how weak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: charlotte.png (1 MB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
charlotte.png
1 MB, 1200x675
They have done nothing for the last 4 months but show how weak she is compared to the rest of the division, why the hell does she still have the belt?
>>
What? They've buried literally the whole roster to her since she won the belt.
>>
>>1389601
You act like this is unusual. Heels are weak and cheat to win so they can get heat and everyone is happy when the babyface wins. Her time is up soon.
>>
>>1389601
Because Dana isn't ready to be champ and they're set on Sasha winning at Summerslam, no sooner.
>>
https://youtu.be/x6bDGm5tQ4M

They need to bring Bayley up to defeat Charlotte with Sasha being dead.
>>
>>1389634
But Sasha is totally fine
>>
File: nutted but she still hustlin.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
nutted but she still hustlin.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>1389634
>that video
Hotshotting the title onto Bayley would be dumb
>>
>>1389601
>They have done nothing for the last 4 months but show how weak she is compared to the rest of the division
Dat Seth Rollins champ booking.
>>
>>1389601
because daddy starts stamping his feet
>>
>>1389637
her concussion and botching say otherwise.
>>
>>1389674
Her wrestling last week says otherwise too
>>
CHARLOT FRIEND ON SUICIDE WTCH
>>
>>1389601
Ric Flair's is her father.

You honestly think HHH wasn't going to look out for his mentor's little girl?
>>
>>1389698
why? he loves his charlie. her being champ for so long would please him
>>
>>1389634

bayley is a jobber, and vince will never out the title on an ugo like her

>>1389601

Charlotte is a mess. Is a charisma vacuum while working with rick fucking flair. Refuses to take ricks entire gimmick, but just says wooooh all the time like an autist. Always needs outside interference, even though her character is about being the dominate woman. Shattered kayfabe when she hugged bayley after she won the nxt championship. Constantly botches.

Let's be honest, the Womans Revolution (tm) is a joke, and woman's matches these days just serve as a comedy routine
>>
It was alright when she finally turned on Ric and i was like "yeah, she is finally going to be booked as a strong champ" but then they just gave her Dana Brooke as her fucking intern and went right back to cheating to win. Then they fucked it up further by having her apologize to Ric. And don't even get me started on that segment with Steph

FUCK THIS COMPANY
>>
>>1389632
lol, Botcha is stuck to superstar where she belongs, stop dreaming you cuck
>>
>>1389601
Nepotism.
>>
>Baby's first chckenshit heel!

enjoy it
>>
>>1389659
Seth was worse. They had him lose clean so many times as the champ it was retarded.
>>
>>1389634
>Bayley
Hahahhahaha.

She isn't even going to get a title shot. She'll flop on the roster hard. Just because some fat fullsail fucks have a hardon for her doesn't mean she is going to do good.
>>
>>1389601
I need to lick her pits.
>>
>>1390314
Yeah, I honestly don't understand what the goal was there. It didn't make me hate or want to boo Seth, it just made me stop watching.
>>
>>1389601
But anon if heels looks strong the jimmies will think you should be a bad boy.
>>
>>1390336
The goal was to make you want ANYBODY else to be champ so that Reigns would get cheered for winning.

>>1390318
Imagine being this fucking wrong on every possible level.
>>
>>1390343
Ah, I guess that makes sense. I haven't watched since Summer Slam so I guess it didn't work but I can see what they were going for.
>>
>>1389674
>Referee is such an incompetent shithead that he knees Sasha in the skull

How's this her fault again?
>>
>>1390318
>full sail meme
She is the most over person in NXT, gets huge pops the world over, and gets chants on fucking Raw. She is over and she will not flop.
>>
>>1389754
>bayley is a jobber,

Do you even know what that expression means?

She's had less broadcast losses in the past year than Roman Reigns.

>the rest of your post

OH so you're a legit dumbass, got it.
>>
>>1390354
skanks is so ugly the ref probably though there was a rat in the ring
>>
Because Ms.Glass (Sasha Banks) was out of commission.
>>
>>1390360
>She's had less broadcast losses in the past year than Roman Reigns.

Bayley lost clean twice out of 14 singles matches in the past year.

Roman lost clean in singles 3 times, once by DQ, once by count out and had a double count out against Bray out of his 42 singles matches in the last year.

I looked this up just out of curiosity, didn't expect only 3 clean loses on Roman.
>>
Gotta keep the belt on the best face in the division.

So Asuka can kick it off.
>>
>>1389601
Her getting rid of flair was the worst decision. That was also so awkward cause Charlotte can't act and sounds like she's got down syndrome when she speaks. Not only is she crappy by herself, she's now paired up with some chick that basically is a lesbian protege of her. Whats the point?
>>
>>1390314
Seth still got clean wins now and then despite all his loses. I cannot recall a single clean by Charlotte from November until now. Not a single one. She's also lost clean at least once to every challenger.
>>
everybody got out ever since she said daddy gave me this belt for free. i dont like WWE anymore.
>>
>>1390360
Bayley was literally S Q U A S H E D clean a few weeks ago, and lost clean by submission a few before that. She's not on Reigns or even Cena's level yet.
>>
>>1390469
>35 year old chubby nip ever winning the title
No way. She's going to be a comedy jobber on the main roster
>>
Why the fuck is there a tag team match that could be on any Raw and has no stakes at the PPV? Just do a triple threat with Nattie and Becky.
>>
>>1390513
Because then two faces would have to fight each other. They also don't care about the women's division until Sasha wins so a tag will do.

It's not like Charlotte can do anything else. She's beaten Nattie like 4 times for the title just this year and beaten Becky three times. Everyone else is heel or being saved until later.
>>
File: 1463021021273.jpg (52 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1463021021273.jpg
52 KB, 500x375
>>1389634
Well how about that
>>
>>1390469
Haha yeah asuka's gonna kiiill you xD right?
>>
File: 0GOOUjL.jpg (17 KB, 139x104) Image search: [Google]
0GOOUjL.jpg
17 KB, 139x104
>>1389601
>Lose clean twice in a row to Paige
>only give title shots to Natalya
>>
>>1389649
When do you think she should get it then?
>>
>>1390967
No sooner than Wrestlemania 33
>>
because WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF
>>
>>1389634
Source on video pls
>>
File: Hnnng.jpg (1 MB, 1020x2758) Image search: [Google]
Hnnng.jpg
1 MB, 1020x2758
>>1389601
Where can I get photo sets so i dont have to take pictures of my tv, like pic related
>>
>>1389634
This is hypnotic
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.