[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>don't mind me while i murder john cena this sunday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: AJ-Styles-WWE-via-youTube.jpg (18 KB, 533x278) Image search: [Google]
AJ-Styles-WWE-via-youTube.jpg
18 KB, 533x278
>don't mind me while i murder john cena this sunday
>>
>>1389276
Couldn't even beat Chris Jericho.

Chris.
Jericho.
>>
>>1389281
he didn't adjust to the metagame. against reigns he was significantly better. and now he's gonna ravage john cena, the best there ever was. get it, fag?
>>
>>1389283
Couldn't even pin the worst champion since Bob Backlund after hitting him with both of his finishers eight times.
>>
>>1389287
nobody ever pinned him. nobody. ever.
>>
>>1389283
>he didn't adjust to the metagame
You know wrestling isn't real, right?
>>
>>1389276
LOST TO JERICHO 2 TIMES

DEAN BEAT JERICHO 3 TIMES
>>
>>1389294
Bray x3, The Big Slow, Seff x3, And also Shamus.
That's eight by my count, sweetie.
>>
>>1389300
it's like you're on a mission to be the most annoying manlet on /asp/
quit taking pointers from bryan danielson lol
>>
File: real.jpg (11 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
real.jpg
11 KB, 256x197
>>1389297
>>
I know it's wrestling but can anyone explain this.

>Won't attack RR with a chair
>won't do heel stuff stuff in general with RR
>disbands from the club
>Cena returns and he turns heel
So was he pretending to be face the whole time? Did he lose to RR on purpose? I don't get it.
>>
>>1389328
the way I see it, aj's only a heel because his drive to be the best at wrasslin' puts him at odds with the top faces
he won't play dirty because he doesn't want to have to in order to win, especially not against the current champ, and he doesn't want gallows and anderson to seem like they're carrying him
if wwe were a little more thoughtful about how they write feuds between their superstars, they'd probably either go into more detail about aj regretting turning heel on cena when the club called him a kiss-ass because it would make sense
roman won their title match because vince is attracted to muscular samoans, so aj had to lose, but he'll probably win the matchup a bunch when the belt isn't on the line anymore
>>
>>1389312
Shut up lil guy.
>>
>>1389346
nah it's more fun to interact with you
I like the idea that you find it fun to engage with your betters, it's cute lol
>>
>>1389346
Huh?
>>
File: ahhh.png (1 MB, 878x876) Image search: [Google]
ahhh.png
1 MB, 878x876
>>1389350
>another jealous manlet projecting his insecurities onto me
>>
>>1389354
Wat u mean?
>>
File: barely_concealed_derision.png (37 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
barely_concealed_derision.png
37 KB, 800x800
>>1389354
>implying I'm a manlet
namefag, yeah, but at least I type with my wrists bent downward
>>
>>1389362
I know for a fact im taller than ya
>>
>>1389328
WWE has poor story telling in case you've been absent since Katie Vick to now.
>>
>>1389374
?
>>
>>1389386
?
>>
>>1389392
Wa?
>>
>>1389328
he turned heel at the end of the roman feud and the disbanding of the club was a trick
>>
File: JUST.jpg (48 KB, 577x496) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
48 KB, 577x496
>>1389276
and lose the following 38 matches against him
>>
>>1389374
This whole board is full of manlet dweebs. What do you expect.
>>
Yeah like Vince would ever put over somebody coming from a different promotion.
>>
>>1389328
He lost to Ramone then he failed to qualify for MitB after getting rid of the Club. So he decided he needed the Club to win and rejoined.
>>
>>1389276
Couldnt even beat Owens.

Cena will anally destroy him.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.