[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This company needs a reboot.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 316x316
This company needs a reboot.
>>
>>1388734
It needs to be taken behind the woodshed and old yeller'd
>>
>>1388734
This. Only good wrestlers left on it are Cena, Ambrose and Corbin
>>
>>1388739
I wish but it's the same deal with Sonic the Hedgehog
Both were once great and it is possible for them to be great again
It's awful to see WWE like this
>>
>>1388742
Roman reigns is okay
>>
>>1388734
Good thing they have a brand split coming up, which will solve all the problems!
>>
>>1388747
Ye
>>
>>1388748
That makes it worse because there's barely any talent to carry either show except for Cena, Reigns, or any part-timer
>>
>>1388752
Cena Reigns Orton Bray Brock Rollins Ambrose Sheamus Rusev etc on Raw. Fatass, Allah Akbar, Lil Roids, Smiling Nigger, Bald Wolfman, Spastic Jap etc on Smackdown. Profit?
>>
Cena puts the STF on the source wall and reboots the universe. WWE: Rebirth, Cena becomes the Undertaker.
>>
>>1388752
>Reigns
>talent
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>1388766
>>
Most of you should have high speed internet, I dont, so I always watch Network in a shitty definition.

But Im gonna travel on sunday, but I want to watch MiTB and Im going to use my tablet and 4G speed.

I think Network definition changes according to internet speed so probably with 4G technology I will be able to watch it in a better definition, but now Im kind of worry about data usage.

So my question is: Whats the best definition you have when you watch the network? 720p? Or does anyone has any idea how much data will I consume if I only watch the PPV?
>>
Yup it needs a reboot and not another fucking brand split. Wwe should shoot themselves.
>>
>>1388801
When you're mobile you can adjust the newtork quality. First you have to go on your PC and delete system32 then go on your tablet and adjust the fine particle settings to 2. You should get playback quality at 480p ur welcome dweeb.
>>
>>1388742
Cesaro would be good if they didn't use him as a one act pony (UPPER CUT EXPRESS)
>>
>>1388758
Balor where
>>
>>1388811
Im really happy you fatty will die after sunday and we wont see you around here EVER AGAIN.

KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>1388844
Yeah yeah we'll see ya fucking lil dwarf
>>
>>1388815
Potato Predator on Smackdown with the rest of the spergs of course
>>
>>1388734
It needs to just die already because no one gives a fuck about wrasslin anymore
>>
>>1388758
>all the draws on Raw
Why, so you can have Smackdown as your televised indie wankfest?
>>
>>1388742
Ambrose, Corbin? Out of the some good talent you pick those aseptically faggot Ambrose? Fuck you.
>>
>>1388861
Yes exactly, give the IWC smarks their own show, hell put it in The Hammerstein every week and just let them do flippy nonsense and spam finishers to their heart's content.
>>
>>1388861
Last time it happened Smackdown outdrew RAW ;)
>>
>Ted Turner comes out of the shadows and buys the majority of WWE
>then next monday we get
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J88NVgG-7E4
>>
>>1388739
This. Wrestling just isnt cool anymore. They spend too much time appealing to the casuals that dont exist and openly tell their real audience to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>1388861
Yeah pretty much. Let the smarks have Smackdown and the kiddies\fanboys can have raw.
>>
>>1390315
Nintendo fan simulator.
>>
>>1390315
>dont exist

Are you talking about yourself? The casual fans make up more than 70% of WWE fans. The IWC might be the "true fans", that stick around for years, but you are still the minority.
>>
>Shane tried to convince Vince to buy UFC back in 2000
>Vince focused on XFL instead
>UFC about to be sold for $4 billion

Can we all agree Vince has never been a genius and just got lucky with Stone Cold, The Rock and WCW constantly shooting themselves in the foot?
>>
>>1391022
Thing is, if Vince had bought UFC I bet it wouldn't be worth 4 billion today, he could have run it into the ground for all we know.
>>
>>1390877
You got numbers to back that up marky mark? Watch just about any ppv, or a raw where the crowd isnt sitting on their hands.
>>
your life needs a reboot you disgusting slob. lose weight, hit the gym, get a clue, and take a shower.
>>
>>1388734
>reboot.
we comparing Wrestling to comics here?
>Territory days are the golden age
>Hogan era is the silver age. New Generation is the bronze age until crisis
>Attitude era is post-crisis
>PG Era is the New 52
>muh reality era/roman era is DC Rebirth
>>
>>1388734
It needs to die. The only people who care about wwe in 2016 are fat nerdy smarks. Wrestling is not meant for this modern age.
>>
>>1388734
It needs to be taken out back and shot.
>>
That logo looks like shit! I bet it was steph's idea.
>>
>>1390877
No kids and teenagers make up 70% of their fans today.
>>
>>1391022
>just got lucky with Stone Cold, The Rock and WCW constantly shooting themselves in the foot?

No all that was vince russo.
>>
>>1392261
>Russo

top lel
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.