[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Roman is so strong why was Bubba Ray able to pin him clean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1461471336692.jpg (124 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
1461471336692.jpg
124 KB, 690x388
If Roman is so strong why was Bubba Ray able to pin him clean on SmackDown this year?
>>
bad writing
>>
when was the last time roman got pinned clean?
>>
Because it's not real wrestling you autist
>>
Please post link to this clean pin
>>
>>1388852
Never
>>
>>1388726
>implying Bubba Ray is bad
>one of the most prolific tag team wrestler
>decades of experience
>tens of thousands of matches won and lost
>former TNA champion
>multiple WWE title holder
That's the problem with the ICW. All they care about is the flavor of the day without paying respects to the men who laid the foundations.
>>
>>1388956

I don't think OP was implying that. It's more that wwe writing is so poor that they had old vets pin him clean before giving him the stronk samoan gimmick
>>
>>1388726
Roman wrestled Bubba twice. First in this tag match where Brock Lesnar interfered and got a DQ before Roman could win. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz9n2PvjbhY

And then in this single match where Roman got disqualified by slamming Bubba on the announcer's table, and then beat up Devon when he came out to save his partner, for good measure. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p9KZJYdSZ4

No pins, let alone clean ones. Roman is strong.
>>
>>1389447
His wrestling skills improved
>>
When did that happen? Roman fucking buried
>>
>>1388956
Grampa you said you'd take your meds.
>>
All you guys have been trolled this never happened, do you guys even watching wrastlin?
>>
>>1390040
>watching Smackdown

OP could have said that Ultimate Warrior returned and squashed HHH again and I wouldn't know
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.