[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two words: workrate. Bitch all you want about vanilla midgets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mnim0gfgBn1rfltouo4_500.jpg (281 KB, 500x604) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnim0gfgBn1rfltouo4_500.jpg
281 KB, 500x604
Two words: workrate. Bitch all you want about vanilla midgets like you think you're Kebin Nash, but at least they can go. Roman Reigns fucking sucks.
>>
>>1388498

Big sexy might have been complete shit as a champ, and almost killed the company. But he was still a more believable champion than Chris "family man" beniot.
>>
>>1388498
Benoit was totally believable as champion. He was jacked and intense as fuck. He definitely seemed like he could rip the average man's head off.
>>
>>1388520
So you never ever watched a benoit match
Good to know
>>
>>1388520
>size = believable

Doesn't mean shit when you're a better fighter
>>
workrate is a meme
>>
>>1388529
Workrate is one word
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP0oAbiIeMs

Tyson is 5"10"
>>
>>1388525

I never said benoit was not a good wrestler. He got pops from the crowd, I admit that. But he couldn't hold his own on the mic for entire story lines. He was an upper mid card at best. Nobody would by champion beniot merch
>>
>>1388498
you don't know wtf workrate is you autistic neckbeard
>>
File: images (3).jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>1388498
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS

WHAT IS WORKRATE

LITERALLY WHAT IS IT

HOW CAN ONE MAN'S PERFORMANCE IN PLAYFIGHTING BE MEASURED NUMERICALLY

TELL ME YOU FUCKING SMARKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1388602
>>1388624
Suck my fucking dick
>>
>>1388553
If you ever watched a benoit match you would be able to tell he was a believable champion
>>
>roman reigns sucks
You Redditors don't even try to hide yourselves at this point. /asp/ is exclusively Roman Empire territory. If you don't like it, get the fuck out and don't come back.
>>
>>1388710
I am this board. A shot fired at me is a shot fired at this entire website.
>>
>>1388520
The guy couldn't even run across the ring without tearing his quad. How's that for believable?
>>
>>1388710
Have sex
>>
>>1388690
>it's a "all you need to hear good wrestler is wrestling abilities" smark
Fuck the icw. Worst thing to happen to the product
>>
>>1388996
Go cry on a smarkbuster video, shithead
>>
>>1388996
As opposed to anti-smarks who think wrestling ability isn't important in wrestling. Fucking morons.
>>
>>1389014
Except some of the greatest wrestlers sucked ass at wrestling, dipshit.
>>1389002
Keep crying that your shitty indie wrestler isn't getting the push he "deserves"
>>
>>1389513
Name some, faggot
>>
>>1389517
Hogan and Andre just to name two
>>
>>1389522
>Greatest wrestlers of all time
>Hogan and Andre
That marketing
>>
>>1388690

is this ironic markage? I admit he's a good wrestler, but nobody took him seriously as a champ, he was garbage on the mic, and not a strong draw.
>>
>>1388498
Why does it matter who's the best wrestler if it's fake?
Makes no goddamn sense
>>
Like a poster above me is saying. Why does it matter? It's fucking fake you neckbeards. Really the only thing that matters is having charisma, right now no one on the roster has it. Except Cena.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.