[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>post yfw >Seth beats Roman by Club interference >The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Seth_Rollins_bio.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Seth_Rollins_bio.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
>post yfw
>Seth beats Roman by Club interference
>The end of MITB is The new ace of The Club Is the WWEWH Champion Sef Rollins beside the new WWE Tag champs Gun & Gallows standing over a passed out Reigns
>>
>>1388382
>more 20 minute long promos from seth
>more of the champ getting pinned clean every week
Fuck off. I'd rather have Roman. Seth was one of the worst champions of all time.
>>
>>1388382
AJ and Seth are two main eventers so it would never happen. Balor is probably going to be in because he could easily be the midcard guy of the group.
>>
>>1388389
+18
>>
>>1388566
Kill yourself
>>
>>1388382
So we get more authority, except with the club instead of kane and those other fuckers?
You know what, no thank you. I've already had enough of that.
>>
>>1388382
SETH "RECORD LOW RATINGS" ROLLINS
>>
>>1388382
If AJ Styles couldn't beat Roman Reigns with Festus and Karl they wouldn't matter with Seth Rollins
>>
>>1388725
FedoRamen got a nickname

Also Roman is record low with 2.0 this week.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.