[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You'll miss ol' fisty yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: untitled18.jpg (36 KB, 577x433) Image search: [Google]
untitled18.jpg
36 KB, 577x433
You'll miss ol' fisty yet?
>>
Yes. I even miss the 3 oval thing from the AE. Why did Smackdown have the better venues?
>>
>>1388198
>First episode of live Smackdown
>Pyro going off as the show starts, looks like a regular set
>The fist then bursts through the wall
Do you mark?
>>
Yeah it was pretty based
>>
File: 745234523.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
745234523.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>>
It was good and actually felt like it's not RAW, not only with just the color scheme.

I wish they had more custom stages for more events, really. Right now it's just WM having the biggest one and basically everything else just looks like RAW with a different color.
>>
>>1388250
>With a glove and Romans logo on it
You know it's true they refer it as the the superman fist set
>>
>>1388301
And with an OOOOOOOWAAAH sound effect.
>>
In all honesty Smackdown also used to have some pretty GOAT intros https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixvH_j7ySM8
>>
>>1388301
>With a glove and Romans logo on it
DO IT VINCE
>>
>>1388271
The GOAT set
>>
File: pepemadkek.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pepemadkek.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
The fist is overrated. And it doesn't fit with the HD set. Get over it, that's the past, we're in 2O16, not in 2OO2, for fuck's sake, move on already!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.