[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKING FINALLY HE'S GONE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: faggpt.png (292 KB, 474x316) Image search: [Google]
faggpt.png
292 KB, 474x316
We might actually have good commentary now. Who do you think should take the pedophile's place?
>>
>>1388108
Byron Saxton.
>>
>We might actually have good commentary now.
Do you seriously think the King was the problem?
>>
Corey Graves
>>
>>1388108
Graves obviously.
>>
>>1388111
yes. he was a complete YES MASSUH nigger. fuck him and the horse he rode in on. he raped a 14 year old girl.
>>
>>1388116
Then why is everyone else on the announce table shit?
>>
>>1388117
They all raped her too.
>>
>>1388108
King's commentary wasn't even that bad as of late. Everyone on the Raw squad is a much larger issue than him.
He was heeling it up quite well alongside Mauro.
>>
>>1388144
There's more to being a heel than just being an annoying twat.
>>
>>1388108
Finally fuck this asshole.
>>
>>1388108
OHHHHH MAAAYYN

DIET DEWWWW
>>
>>1388144
His heel commentary sounded forced and cringey, unlike his AE's days.
>>
>>1388148
Not if that's his intention, marky mark.
>>
>>1388108
They need Hey Man on commentary. Fuck he was awesome back when he replaced Lawler before. I was so annoyed with that pedophile back then
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AChC2hfaccM
>>
>>1388108

Bring back insane Jesse Ventura. He can rant about unrelated conspiracies n shit during matches.
>>
I wonder what will King Ross say about this
>>
>>1388326
"And a side order of fries, please."
>>
>>1388108
Corey Graves. We'll just get more Maggle.
>>
>>1388326
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
>>
Heel Cole was best Cole
>>
>>1388196
This. It wasn't the same. It's more retard than heel now.
>Mauro says move name
>aah what did you say
>thats a move? wow
Sometimes he'll get in a nice dig at Byron but that's it. I've never been a fan of the perving on women either desu.
>>
>>1388289
This.
>>
Corey Graves obviously, but it will be Mauro and Byron until the brand split. Get ready for the worst smackdowns in history before the split.
>>
>>1388326

King Mushmouth
>>
>>1388968
nah byron won't go "that's what's called?" to every spanish and japanese move

drove me nuts with lawler
>>
Wish it was JBL instead
>>
>>1389264
>>>/r/eddit
>>
Finally. He's like the freakin Chris Berman of wrestling. Put him out to pasture already.
>>
>>1388108
we need a commentator who roots for the heels
>>
>>1388108
bobby the brain heenan
>>
>>1388144
he cant be as energetic as he used to be because of his strroke
>>
>>1388108
PEDO COMMENTATOR BTFO
>>
>>1388108
I hope, fuck this faggot.
>>
>>1388112
>>1388113
>>1388226
>>1388333
>>1388968
yes
>>
>>1389029

>Mauro makes a reference to Hyabusa shortly after his passing
>Lawler: "Hya-who?"

Fucking lord Lawler. No need to be a /asp/ poster on commentary.
>>
>According to WFSB.com, the couple got into an argument that turned violent and involved a gun. McBride told police that Lawler held her against the kitchen counter, hit her in the head, pushed her against a stove, then put a gun on the kitchen counter and told her to kill herself

What's with the old guys telling someone to kill themselves?
>>
>>1388148
Because Bo Dallas completely fell on his face, right?
>>
Graves should stay in NXT. He had a perfect chemistry with Phillips.
>>
Maybe Joey Styles?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.