[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: mr-anderson-mr-38-1330875043.jpg (28 KB, 422x336) Image search: [Google]
mr-anderson-mr-38-1330875043.jpg
28 KB, 422x336
What went wrong?
>>
Randy Orton being fragile
>>
Made of glass
>>
>>1387817
He was a terrible worker, many people even Cena complained about him.

You can see that Vince had high expectations for him but he doing drugs during such an important feud and the complains killed him.
>>
>>1387817
he botched a basic back-suplex and nearly injured Orton
>>
MISTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
>>
He was caught with roids not a week after saying roids weren't tolerated in WWE on some radio show.
>>
>>1387817
He became a wrestler.
>>
>>1387817
He started calling people assholes.
>>
>>1387817
The worst TNA champion of all time. His only competition would be Magnus and Eric Young.
>>
He was awful backstage. Would always go on and on about how tough he was and how he could beat up people. Then he got BTFO by based RVD
>>
>>1387902
>Magnus
>first english world champ
>haha let's make him a chickenshit corporate heel

What a wasted opportunity.
>>
>>1387820
Even though Kennedy needed to come after like 3 injuries to be unsure in the ring.
>>
>>1387817
He's garbage in the ring. Unsafe, yet also incredibly boring. At least most unsafe workers are entertaining with it.
>>
>>1387820
This... Damn Randall was always a massive faggot.
>>
>>1387817
One trick pony.
Injury prone.
Wasn't very good.
>>
>>1387968
It's true though anon. a lot of other wrestlers complained about him but it wasn't until uppercard wrestlers like cena and orton that said something that vince noticed.
>>
His run in TNA realley exposed him for the shitter he is.
>>
>>1387830
>>1387890
>>1387966
>>1387982
Fuck off, Randy. Seriously, even Cena hasn't killed as many careers as Haitch's personal cock-sucker.
>>
>>1388054
A real celebrity posting on 4chan? Shouldn't you be too shit to perform in TNA Mr.Anderson?
>>
He was a bellend in all honesty.

That said, used to enjoy his entrance.

>FROM GREEN BAY WISCONSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

>MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>KENNE DAY

>KENNE DAY.
>>
>>1388064
This. He was hype as fuck. He had the stage presence and the charisma to pull off what he was trying to do and to get over.

He just couldn't stop being a piece of shit, an unsafe worker and wouldn't stop roiding up long enough to get to the point where the WWE would ignore him doing so.
>>
>>1387890
But he literally didn't.

Orton just a straight-up bitchboi.
>>
>>1387817

Mr. Kennedy is an infinitely better ring name than Mr. Anderson so that certainly didn't help.
>>
>>1388060
>Cody Rhodes
>Ted DiBiase Jr
>Mr Kennedy
>Kofi Kingston
>Christian
>Shelton Benjamin
>Wade Barret
I'm sure there are other careers Randy has killed, but it stands to reason that the problem isn't Mr Kennedy himself.
>>
Mr. Kennedy ruined his own career.

Did Big ole bully Orton go and fuck him up in TNA too? The fucker sucked, get over it.

>Cody Rhodes
Kek. Rhodes was D.O.A. before Randy even knew him. That was Vince, everybody and their fucking mother knows that Vince hated Dusty for being in other promotions and for getting his punishment gimmick over with the fans. It's why his kids were stuck with homo weirdass and narcissistic faggot.

>Ted Dibiase Jr.

It tends to help to actually have charisma and ability to get over with the crowd. Not even his GOAT dad could do anything for him.

>Kofi

How is he ruined when he's right where he belongs? He was never going to be a main eventer.

>Christian
TNA was what killed him, Vince doesn't approve of going to the competition. Especially if you're champion there.

>Shelton Bejamin.

u wot m8?

>Wade Barrett
>Blaming the wrong WWE darling.

Cena buried Nexus and Barrett, you can't even lie. There's video documenting of him burying their asses. Does DDT to the concrete ring a bell?
>>
>>1388097
>Mr. Kennedy ruined his own career.
Yeah, it totally wasn't Randy saying he was unsafe and talking shit about Kennedy. No, sir!
>Kek. Rhodes was D.O.A. before Randy even knew him
Legacy, Post-Legacy, Authority. Every angle involving Randy and Cody has ended with Cody taking one for the "team" all to push Randy. Dude has sacrificed more in his career than Randy has landed an RKO.
>It tends to help to actually have charisma and ability to get over with the crowd
Also helps if the guy can be built on his own instead of being the Dean Ambrose of the group.
>How is he ruined when he's right where he belongs?
Are you retarded, or just pretending? Around '09 or something, Kofi was actually getting pushed to the top. Orton basically said some stuff and threw his weight around to kill Kofi's push.
>Barrett
>Cena buried Nexus and Barrett, you can't even lie
>Does DDT to the concrete ring a bell?
Cena has buried other fucking talent, too, and they've managed to actually rise out of it and remain relevant. Orton says something or you get locked into a feud with him and he fucks you up, guess what? Your career gets fucked. He is literally this generations Triple H, except minus the charisma and talent. Actually. now that I think about it, what was Haitch's appeal besides DX and his theme?
>TNA was what killed him, Vince doesn't approve of going to the competition. Especially if you're champion there.
I mean, it's not like there haven't been other guys who went to the competition and came back as either top stars or maintained relevance over a long period of time. The fact that Orton injured Christian a number of times pretty much lends to the fact that Orton is bad for business.
>>
He wasn't willing to suck Vince's or Trips or Stephanie's cock
>>
>>1388129
>Got fired from TNA for also being an unsafe worker and roiding up.
>That is also somehow Randy's fault.

Look man, I look for any reason to funpost on wrestlers as much as the next guy, but there's a bunch of real shit Randy has done where you don't have to pretend like it's anybody but Kennedy's fault he's relegated to the INTENSE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING tiers.

>Still trying to blame Randy for Rhodes.

He ended up taking one for the team constantly because that's what Vince wanted, Rhodes shit slot was because he sprung from the loins of the American Dream, no other reason. He fucking hates that family, notice how Rhodes never went over anybody except Hardcore Holly that one time.

>Blaming Randy for Ted Jr sucking.
I mean the writings on the wall the dude is a shitter.

Don't even remind me of Kofi's shit push. The dude is right where he belongs.He never deserved to be in the main event card to begin with. After he botched shit with Randy he went on to almost kick Miz's fucking head clean off. Kofi's just a retard man.

Dude he didn't do shit to Christian, Christian was literally always the red headed step child when in comparison to Edge. He was always comedy relief or a stooge and he got pissed and left and then was relegated back to the midcard when he came back. Hell, he only got his fucking push because his buddy retired otherwise it probably would have been more promising titles like the ECW championship in Christian's future.
>>
>>1388139
>Shilling this hard for Randy and the WWE
I bet you think Roman deserves to be a top guy, too.
>>
>>1387820
This

Such a baby bitch
>>
>>1388161
>Is right
>S-shill
Like clockwork.

Randy is a piece of shit that took shits in diva's bags and got himself kicked out of the Marines. There's much better out there to funpost about him than he's responsible for a bunch of bottom feeders succumbing to their lot in life.
>>
File: 1458416569314.png (5 KB, 73x100) Image search: [Google]
1458416569314.png
5 KB, 73x100
>>1388097
TNA was never competition to WWE
>>
>>1387987
like??
>>
>>1388421
>Vince has actively punished wrestlers for it like he used to punish them for going to WCW
>Refused to sign anybody who he didn't already know directly from tna.

I don't know what to tell you. Vince seemed to think so.
>>
>>1388454
Vince acts like a lil bitch sometimes… Come on, you grumpy old bastard! It's business, that's how it works… He would get mad for the stupidest thing.
>>
>>1388460
But that's the whole point anon. Do you see him being a grumpy old man to Luchs Underground, to New Japan? Or any meme hardcore feds? Nope, just WCW and TNA.
>>
>>1388473
Even Lucha Underground is better than TNA right now. What's the grudge against TNA?
>>
>>1387817
Becoming friends with the Hardy Bros
>>
>>1388494
Closest thing to actual North American competition that Vince had since he bought out ECWCW. Places like Lucha and NJPW are based out of country and aren't in direct competition with him.

TNA was, and at it's best was even capable of stealing relative big names from WWE like Christian, Mick Foley,The New Age Outlaws, The Hardyz, The Dudleyz and a lot of their alumni. They also tantalizingly held Sting away from the WWE for some solid years. I imagine that chuffed Vince who literally just did a WCW vs WWE angle in 2015 14 years after he won the damn wars and 13 since he did that angle the LAST time.

TNA may be meme status now, but they definitely kicked him in the balls enough to chaff him.
>>
>>1387982
This
>>
>>1388421
Funny how Vince brought Bret Hart back the same year TNA was at it's peak.
and it must've been one hell of a bribery for Bret to come back. TNA was getting there.
>>
>>1388473
>NJPW
I don't follow it but off the top of my head WWE signed Nakamura, AJ, Finn, Itami, Anderson and Gallows. All recent.
And the only reason Kenny Omega won't go is because he hates the WWE environment.
>>
>>1388081
Cena killed an entire faction just by himself and he cucked his way into getting wrestlers fired.

Orton is nowhere near Cena levels of killed careers.
>>
>>1388081
>cody Rhodes

He left the company because he wanted to end the whole "Stardust" thing. In my opinion, Cody was great when it came to gimmicks. He really had a good performance
>>
>>1388161
The WWE gave Kennedy a LOT of stuff to get over:

>Defeated 7 former world champs in his singles debut.
>Got into a feud with Undertaker in which he won 2 of 3 matches
>Given many World tittle shots.
>Mr Money in the Bank (Even if provitional)
>Was gonna be Vince bastard son in a high profile angle.
>Given a feud with HBK.

Kennedy fucked up all by himself and thats not Randy or WWE fault, Kennedy didnt even deserve that much but he got it.
>>
>>1388473
Also the fact that he lets wrestlers and announcers to acknowledge every promotion out there except TNA.

Vince does see TNA as competition no matter how laughable it is.

Btw what are the promotions with the higuest viewership?
>>
>>1389478
Fuck, I remember hearing that he was going to be the bastard son and being really hyped. And then he got caught juicing.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.