[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are people out there that consider people who due pure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1448171223376.gif (2 MB, 200x177) Image search: [Google]
1448171223376.gif
2 MB, 200x177
There are people out there that consider people who due pure hardcore matches i.e like majority CZW as actual wrestling and not just idiots hitting each other with random objects to make up for their lack of wrestling ability.
Remember any retard can stiff another person with a chair.

Unless you're Shean Michael and can actually wrestle a ladder/foreign object then you can't wrestle.
That means you New Jack.
>>
This post sounded like it was written by an escaped lunatic but I agree with it.
I've tried watching blood and guts stuff and it's just stupid. It's mostly for while trash and other degenerates.
>>
Any idiot can punchkicky their way to a dull brawl as well.
>>
>>1387678
Thats why i for one disliked the osprey vs ricochet match.
Sure it was a good show of athleticism but, then what? Was i at a circus or a wrestling match?
Ospery's next match where he sold the leg the entire match was amazing on the other hand.
>>
>>1387666
Fuck off Corny
>>
>>1387701
Even children can hit each other with chairs.
>>
>>1387684
>something that has literally nothing to do with that match is why you disliked it

OK then.
>>
Polite reminder that hardcore fans are literally NEET virgins who project their self hatred by watching two dudes breaking their bodies just to be able to feed that week. If you do enjoy hardcore wrestling, please seek the nearest rope and hang yourself
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.