[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I crazy for actually missing this piece of shit? I used to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (295 KB, 624x232) Image search: [Google]
image.png
295 KB, 624x232
Am I crazy for actually missing this piece of shit? I used to hate it as much as everyone else but something about it just makes it feel prestigious and important, something that the current one is lacking. Don't get me wrong, I think the current one is much more physically appealing but it feels like it just doesn't matter yknow? Could it just be nostalgia or something?
>>
>>1387516
I just like it more because it has a lot more gold
>>
>>1387516
Horrible false flag.
>>
File: cm-punk-john-cena.png (308 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
cm-punk-john-cena.png
308 KB, 500x400
>>1387516
It's bad compared to the 2 designs before it but I miss it too, I associate that belt with Cena and Punk and the product was much better with them on top instead of the Shield shit we have now.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 686x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 686x384
It looked good. Way better than the billboard logo title shit we have now.
>>
>>1387545
Maybe it is just the logo. Because I really liked the belt they had right before they changed the logo. I wonder how this one would look if it was updated with the new logo. And if it spun too.
>>
>>1387516
You liked the champions that got it more, that's just it. Name a WWEWHC in recent memory that has been over with you besides Brock Lesnar.
>>
File: 17647.jpg (90 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
17647.jpg
90 KB, 720x720
>>
>>1387516
it looks way better than the giant WWE logo title
>>
>>1387707
YOU DA MAN SEFF
>>
I liked both of the belts Cena "made" better than the originals, they both had something special about them
>>
I liked that Bling title because it was unique, like the Million Dollar championship. Also the guys who prominently held it were John Cena, Edge and CM Punk. Batista held the WCW one alot.

However, the current 2015 belt actually has good design principles to it, which kind of surprised me. It's a bit too modern "Keep it simple, keep it stupid" but lets the new WWE branding stand out. And the sides with the screws, can be replaced to the current Champs logo etc. Replacing the name plate. A bit childish but works based on the TG they're heading for.

I also am guessing OP is missing the old one, because the current one is associated with Roman Reigns, as he's held this belt twice.
>>
File: 09_WWE-TITLE-RENDERS-6[1].jpg (115 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
09_WWE-TITLE-RENDERS-6[1].jpg
115 KB, 1200x675
http://www.wwe.com/inside/alternate-wwe-title-designs-photos#fid-26142152

Keep scrolling through the gallery.
>>
File: WWE_Championship.png (178 KB, 484x220) Image search: [Google]
WWE_Championship.png
178 KB, 484x220
I actually liked this one better than any other WWE Championship Belt ever introduced. This one looked sexy as hell. The current one is not bad, I think that the new logo is what makes it look a little like it's missing something
>>
File: image.jpg (253 KB, 1000x587) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253 KB, 1000x587
>>1388431
That's what I was saying earlier. I found this picture somewhere online, I think the red looks really sexy
>>
>>1387882
All of those are brilliant, why would they not go with the wings
>>
>>1387882

This one I could get behind. A bit understated by still striking.

Not tacky as fuck like the current belt and its predecessor
>>
>>1387516
To me, that one looks like a real title the new one is perfect for the fakeness of pg wwe.
>>
File: wwe.jpg (79 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
wwe.jpg
79 KB, 736x736
>>1387516
This was the best one, shouldn't of changed it besides a few tweaks
>>
>>1387882
looks like a woman's belt
>>
>>1387516
bro if you dont have one of these hung up or lying around somewhere around your room... fuck it bro if you dont have this shit wrapped around your waist at all times then you're losing bro get that beta shit out of here, it's 2016
>>
File: image.png (513 KB, 601x744) Image search: [Google]
image.png
513 KB, 601x744
>>1389720

Classiest belt
>>
>>1387878
3 times actually.
>>
Undisputed is undisputedly the best.
>>
>>1389753
That belt is literally half of Punks size.
>>
>>1389753
That looks photoshopped, CM Punk hasn't even held the WCW-WHC Rehash belt and the Undisputed GOAT belt.
>>
That scratch logo made any belt it was on look juvenile.
>>
>>1387878
That belt looks like a kids toy
>>
>>1387516
It's terrible, yeah. But at least it was terrible and distinct.
The current one is just bland through-and-through. Which is even worse than offensively gaudy.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.