[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>[insert finishing move] >BALLGAME! >1... >2... >3!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11
File: JBL_commentary[1].jpg (91 KB, 298x361) Image search: [Google]
JBL_commentary[1].jpg
91 KB, 298x361
>[insert finishing move]
>BALLGAME!
>1...
>2...
>3!

Does anyone else notice that JBL uses the same phrases every single match?

Seriously, Jim Ross would be rolling in his grave if he could see the state of the commentary table.

>inb4 muh Byron
>>
I UNIRONICALLY LOVE IT MAGGLE
>>
>>1385208
>>
>>1385196
It's just ironic meme-spouting at this point, his commentary is so bad it's good, especially during Dean matches.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>1385196
>Jim Ross
>Rolling in his grave
>>
File: 1432208792925.jpg (37 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
1432208792925.jpg
37 KB, 620x350
I'M BANGING YOUR WIFE AND DAUGHTER.
WE JUST HAVING FUN MAGGLE!
>>
File: Pathetic.png (992 KB, 1203x4643) Image search: [Google]
Pathetic.png
992 KB, 1203x4643
>>1385240
Shut what?
>>
>>1385244
Huh? I can't hear you from up there lanklet?
>>
File: Little more leverage..png (36 KB, 1199x212) Image search: [Google]
Little more leverage..png
36 KB, 1199x212
>>1385249
Sorry lad I can't hear you. I'm digging for gold with my fellow dwarves.
>>
File: beard.jpg (54 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
beard.jpg
54 KB, 800x600
>>1385253
As a dwarf I am disgusted by your facial hair.
>>
>>1385259
>>1385253
Do you idiots have to plague every single thread with this bullshit?!

Stop replying to Dean Mark and the problem is fixed. You're giving him exactly what he wants, attention.
>>
>>1385262
>he doesn't know that dwarves are naturally strong
Quiet you hobbit!
>>
>>1385268
Come at me hobbit!
>>
>>1385278
god you are cringy
>>
>>1385196

I unironically enjoy JBL. Every other announcer is borning, cringy, and maggle cole. I just picture him taking shots during the show and it becomes pretty good tbhfam
>>
File: The JBL COMMUNITY.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
The JBL COMMUNITY.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
Bradshaw on commentary is like Bradshaw in the ring: refusing to help put talent greater than himself over, because of feelings of personal inadequacy.
>>
>roymen reigns in the ring
>POLARIZING FIGURE MAGGLE AH LOVE IT
>>
>>1385196

First of all, JR is still alive.

Secondly, JBL is the best part of the commentary team, just for the rare moment when his Don't Give A Fuck overwhelms any desire to keep his job and he just starts outright heckling the stupid shit he's seeing.

Besides those few times though, yes, WWE commentary is about as bad as I could possibly imagine wrestling commentary being. I would rather there be NO commentary than listen to Cole try to figure out just what the fuck a Blue Thunder Bomb really is.
>>
>>1385196
No, nobody noticed that. Thanks for pointing it out.
>>
>>1385795
>heckling the stupid shit he's seeing

He literally had one job, and it was to never do this.

Close drinking buddy of VKM or not, Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw has to go.
>>
>>1385240
>>1385244
>>1385242
>>1385247
>>1385249
>>1385250

I can't tell who's more autistic, Carter or the irredeemably dumbfuck who has saved several of Carter's posts and keeps goddamn replying to Carter.

Am I being false flag trolled by this anon?
>>
>>1385800
Yeah, he's samefagging an argument with himself across multiple threads because he is trying to "work" an "I Quit" "angle" in an attempt to epic.

Just pause for a moment to really consider the state of someone who would do all that.
>>
>>1385795
>First of all, JR is still alive.
Falling for obvious bait

>Cole trying to figure out what the fuck a Blue Thunder Bomb really is.

Sami calls it the Blue Thunder Bomb dummy, go back to the indies.
>>
>>1385879
>defending MAGGLE botching

You might be the most pathetic WWE shill out there
>>
>>1385797

>He literally had one job, and it was to never do this.

Yes, God forbid anything entertaining happen on WWE television.

Though I get your greater point that commentary is supposed to get wrestlers, stipulations, matches, moves, angles, and so on OVER, not to shit all over them. But the commentary on RAW is so fucking bad they shit all over most everything anyway, at least JBL manages to be accidentally amusing about it now and again.

And the product itself is so goddamn bland, uninspired, and outright boring that GOOD commentary could only do so much to make anyone give a fuck.
>>
>>1386894
JBL is the best on commentary and is merely held back by the PG Era scripts Vince forces him to use.

The guy would be incredible if he had free reign.
>>
>>1385800
Who the hell is carter? I think you mean Carlos
>>
>tfw this guy is one of the best in the world at what he does do you understand what I'm saying to you right now
>>
>>1385784
JBL has always been a fucking asshole who only cares about himself.

I hate him.
>>
WE FIGHT ON FRIDAY NIGHT MAGGLE
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.