[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you guys book the return of a top belt on Smackdown?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 347.jpg (108 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
347.jpg
108 KB, 1600x600
How would you guys book the return of a top belt on Smackdown?

I'm not sure if it will happen but if it does I'd start by having a tournament with the victor being Bray Wyatt
>>
Cena is probably going to win it, either that or AJ Styles.
>>
Dean wins MITB, Seth wins the title, Dean cashes in and wins. At the next PPV SHIELD triple threat, Seth and Roman both pin Dean at the same time, so the belts get split with one of them going to Smackdown after the split.
>>
>>1385183
Why don't you.

Seriously I can't wait until Sunday arrives.
>>
The only thing Deanetty is gonna win is a ticket to the unemployment line.
>>
>>1385155
AJ and Cena trade wins at MITB and Battleground and will fight again for SD World title at either Summerfest or the first SD PPV.
>>
>>1385155

Bray is a jobber.
>>
>>1385155
Watch it be another tourney or they just slap it on Terra Ryzing
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.