[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh, hello.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: The Large Fellow, Humbleback.png (96 KB, 230x307) Image search: [Google]
The Large Fellow, Humbleback.png
96 KB, 230x307
Feed me a fair wage.
>>
I hear TNA pays everyone equally
>>
>>1384751
An equal amount of nothing that is.
>>
>>1384752
You're short, fat and Mexican.
>>
Miss you
>>
>>1384789
>Photographic evidence proves you're a little tubby
>Photographic evidence proves you're Mexican
>Photographic evidence proves you were an extra in The Wizard Of Oz.

Tell us more fantasies before daddy beats you again.
>>
>>1384806
How hard did daddy hit you last time?
I bet he'll do it even harder when he finds out you've been on the internet all day and still haven't got a job.
>>
>>1384816
Sorry, I seem to have struck a nerve by mentioning your father. Was he not there for you when you were growing up?

Did your tiny Mexican mother try to smuggle you in to a real country and fail because her pussy was too dried up to use as a bribe for entry?
>>
Mfw TNA, ROH, NJPW, etc all pass on signing Rybitch.
>>
>>1384827
Gain height
>>
>>1384838
then he will just go back to wwe vince loves people who crawl back to him

they wanted him back just for less money
>>
>>1384752
You are Mexican and have no life. An hero.
>>
Rybitch is gonna end up like Randy the Ram.

(Except for the fact that Rybitch is not even a has-been because nobody ever liked him and he never drew a dime).
>>
>>1384816
>>1384842
>>1384863
Indio shit. Fuck off Carter.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.