[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Raw Ratings Drop Below 3 Million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (142 KB, 1577x710) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
142 KB, 1577x710
http://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/6/14/11937510/wwe-raw-ratings-june-13-2016-viewers-fall-below-3-million-against-nba-playoffs

>shieldettys in charge of being draws
>>
1.) Basketball finals were happening
2.) E3 was happening

With such a weak product I had no interest in watching Raw on Monday. If something else is on i'll watch it
>>
>>1383006
>If something else is on i'll watch it

This. just wait till football starts. I know I am gone.

Last time I checked out early, right after fucking Shemus won MITB I was done till RR.

Seriously, wtf were they thinking having Shemus win mitb?
>>
>>1383026
>Seriously, wtf were they thinking having Shemus win mitb?

I think they're just stuck in a liquidity trap of sorts. They want to build new stars, but the product is shit so they have to rely on old stars. Hence, when you give the new stars the ball, people immediately lose interest and they have to quickly go back to the old stars.

Not saying Sheamus is "new" by any means, but he's also not a hardened veteran
>>
>>1383039
>Hence, when you give the new stars the ball, people immediately lose interest

Polite reminder that Seth's 1st night as WWE World Champion was the highest-rated episode in nearly 5 years.

WWE never trying anything new + exciting is PRECISELY why they're in this rut.
>>
Fucking Ambrose killing the ratings once again
>>
>>1382995

in less than a month WWE has managed to completely kill any hype and interest that Seth's return was generating
>>
>>1383006
>1.) Basketball finals were happening

1. NBA Final happen EVERY year.
2. The series was already 3-1 and effectively over, not a must watch or anything.
>>
>>1383054
It look them less than one RAW segment
>>
>>1383054
I'm sorry you feel for the meme of Da Man. But he's not all that. He's not even close to Phil level of drawing power. He was never going "save" WWE and usher in a new boom.
>>
>>1383059
>guy is booked like shit
>doesn't draw

YOU DONT FUCKING SAY?!
>>
Based Roman working the smarks so hard
>>
>>1383062
>returns
>doesn't even outdraw DB's return
LOL DELUSIONAL SEFMANFAGS
>>
>>1383006
1. They were happening for 19 years since the last record low dip.
2. Been happening for the last 10 years.
No coincidence, just an spectacularly bad episode with a spectacularly bad champ.
>>
>>1383068
>doesn't outdraw the biggest ratings gainer of the past decade

Your point?
>>
>>1383056
I'm saying if something else i'm interested is on i'll watch It over RAW because the product is CRAP
>>
>>1383065
>Roman working the WWE out of business

BASED
>>
>>1383083
Who will takeover WWE's control of the wrestling market when it sinks?
>>
>>1383085
Nobody. It dies
>>
>>1383085
A huge recession?
>>
>>1382995
That part where they stood there, did nothing, and the crowd also did nothing? For 3 minutes? Quality television
>>
>>1383071
Attitude era never went head to head with the NBA Finals. They probably would have gotten crushed because
>Jordan
>broadcast television
>>
>>1383087
Sweet freedom.
>>
>>1383095
Yes it did.
>>
>>1383102
Nope. Prove it.
>>
>>1383106
The 1998 Finals garnered the highest Nielsen TV ratings in NBA history at 18.7

underage pls go hommu
>>
>>1383121
Well you can't deny that WWE drew a lot of viewers from this era.
>>
>>1383129
Why would I? It has shit-all to do with anything I said.
>>
Sucks because last Monday's Raw was relatively good. I started watching wrestling recently, and the Raws I've seen thus far have been AIDS, but this one was the least AIDS of them in my opinion familia.
>>
>>1383121
RAW never aired head to head with one of the 6 games. Learn to read.
>>
>>1383150
>Sucks because last Monday's Raw was relatively good.
>I started watching wrestling recently,
>>
>>1383154
What are you even saying? Seek sunlight.
>>
>>1383153
>june 21, 1998
>>
there is literally already a thread on this >>1382211

this board is slow as fuck, how do you miss that?
>>
>>1382995
it´s a fucking shit show right now
suprise they even had 3 million i was thinking more like 50 000
>>
>>1382995
The majority of the wwe fanbase are smarks. Why do you smarks continue to watch this boring shit fest?? Don't buy anything from WWE and don't give them views, protest you fucks.
>>
I'M NOT A BAD GUY
>>
>>1383162
>btfo
>memeshits

>>1383782
So what you're saying is WWE should quit pushing Roman?
>>
>>1383076
That Seth is nowhere near the level to save WWE like Bryan and Punk were.
>>
>>1383006
>actually watching electronic excrement expo
>wew
Can people seriously not do anything else other than watching something on monday evenings?
>>
>>1383785
Hey you fat smarks decide what you want, you nerds give them views and buy the shirts. Hell why do people even go to the live shows? You know its all trash. They'll never do as you say as long as you still give them money.
>>
>>1383782
>The majority of the wwe fanbase are smarks

Exactly. That's why ratings are in free fall.
>>
>>1383787
Neither is anybody else in the company
>>
Deanetty further confirmed for ratings poison
>>
>>1383802
>record low ratings
>falling ticket sales

>>1383811
Because they're putting on a product that doesn't cater to what the majority wants?
>>
>>1383043
This. When i tune in and see the same matches and same repeated story line over and over its so dumb. Hell even Ramens shittyrise was just there version of Daniel Bryan sept it was planned. Shit is so boring.
>>
>>1383829
>>1383811
Still the top show in cable. Not good enough. It should be making 1 million in rating and those stadiums should be looking empty on live tv.
>>
>>1382995

Besides the fact that most of people shits on watching wrestling on TV today, they only get the the hype about wrestlemania, RAW still sucked big ass balls.

Those three segment was even worst than New Day jokes earlier in that night. Those minutes when "Shield" got in the ring, silent, and the crowd didn't react.

Worst thaN that all only the Full Sail faggots trying get over.
>>
Another thing you no life fat smarks should do is don't re-tweet anything from WWE or give them any social media points. Downvote all their youtube videos, ALL OF THEM. Discuss WWE only on 4chan and forums.
>>
>>1383840
>top show in cable

What, did The Walking Dead & Game of Thrones suddenly get cancelled?
>>
>>1383858
Top show in cable on Mondays night you faggot.
>>
>>1383858
It really is one of the top shows in cable right below those two you mentioned.
>>
>>1383860
Except RAW came fourth in ratings on cable.

http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/wwe-raw-ratings-dip-below-3-million-viewers-214581
>>
>>1383855
Downvoting still counts as social media interaction you ding-dong.

>>1383863
>it's the top show
>except for the shows above it
>>
>>1383855

Downvoting still counts as social media interaction besides the fact you give them views.

Didn't you learn anything from Boxxy and Rebecca Black youtube hype?
>>
>>1383095
Well, I wanted to make a witty response, but looks like someone already proved you wrong.
>>
>>1383817
Its only Seth heralded as WWE savior around here.
>>
>>1383935
That's because he's full of untapped potential and, y'know, popped the highest-rated episode of RAW in the past 5 years.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.