[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you go from one of the greatest heels of all time to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 5.jpg (119 KB, 1408x1272) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
119 KB, 1408x1272
How do you go from one of the greatest heels of all time to the worst commentator of all time?
>>
>>1382808
Senility
>>
Having Vince and company screaming in your ear can fuck up your mind
>>
BALLGAME! OBSCURE SPORTS REFERENCE. THIS CROWD SURE DOES HAVE AN OPINION ON ROMAN REIGNS.
>>
File: 1460010366148.jpg (26 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1460010366148.jpg
26 KB, 480x640
>>1382808
And make no mistake about it, John Bradshaw Layfield is without exception THE WORST professional wrestling commentator in the history of the industry.
>>
To be fair, he's probably the best of the 3
>>
I like jbl on commentary he's the best if the three and the shit he says about the nigger is funny
>>
>>1382808

PG rating and Vince giving you spoonfed lines
>>
If the chains were off, JBL would be godlike in his role as angry as fuck old school pro taking a shit on everyone
>>
>>1382866
Considering the other two are Saxton and Cole, that's like winning the Gold at the Special Olympics.

>>1382808
>>1382885
What really bothers me about him is that he's the "heel announcer". I realize that the heels need people to shill for them sometimes, but JBL (and Heel Cole before him), is so cartoonishly pro-evil that it defies common sense, and makes him look like a jackass.

The only non heel he supports is Roman, and that's debatable since he only sticks up for him the crowd is tearing him to pieces.
>>
>>1382901
This. PG is holding them back. JR also was trash in his PG run because he felt limited as fuck. Compare him to his Attitude and RA days, and it is a fucking joke what he is in PG. JBL foes have a voice dor it, but his script is too barebones to work with.
>>
Does no one remember how good of a commentator he was during his first run? I think it was in 07 or something.
>>
>>1382939
He was on Smackdown and therefore didn't have Vince's hand up his ass as much. He is literally a Vince McMahon puppet on Raw, and current and former employees can vouch for this.
>>
I remember hearing JBL talking about going out of his way to make people dislike him as a heel. That's a great thing for a heel wrestler, on a commentator it's just annoying.
>>
JBL is an over-promoted dunce.
As someone who watched 88-2001, when I got back into pro-wrestling a couple of years ago and saw that Bradshaw had won the fucking championship belt, I assumed it was part of a joke angle - like Buff Bagwell's mum winning a strap that one time.

But no. The world's most generic man was seen as Top Guy material.

Literally the worst champion and commentator ever.

Worse wrestler than Diesel, ffs.
>>
>>1382808
>one of the greatest heels of all time
He tanked the Smackdown ratings idiot
>>
>>1383412
>>1383413
This. The million dollar man rip-off was the worst transitional champion of all time.
Eddie should have held on that belt for longer.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.