[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whatever happened to The Wyatt Family? Will we see them interfere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1408767968669.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1408767968669.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
Whatever happened to The Wyatt Family?

Will we see them interfere in a match this Sunday?

Why has the creative team completely failed with these guys. They have so much talent and so much fucking potential its unreal to me that Vince is just wasting them like this.

Losing to that faggot samoan faggot The Rock in 6 S E C O N D S at Wrestlemania hurt them bad imho. Like what was the point of that. They could've used the social jobbers for that.
>>
They're all shitters and Bray is a fat manlet. An even hairier Owens. Based Vince knows they're best as jobbers
>>
Brayy and Harperino are injuried, Rowan and Big Strong are in the state of JFMSU and that's all

They should have made them the top heel stable but naah, they always fucking lose
>>
>>1382162
why they didn't use the Social Outcasts for that Rock segment I will never know
>>
>>1382176
I know Harper was injured, but Bray too?! What the fuck when did he get injured?

Also yeah these guys could be one of the greatest monster heels but Vince completely blew it. WWE creative team is such a fucking joke.
>>
Reminder that the family lost to a bunch of old men at Fastlane for absolutely no reason
>>
>>1382180
Because they needed John Cena to come in and back The Rock up, it needed to be at least a SOMEWHAT credible threat.
>>
>>1382162
>Bray
Buried so deep he's digging a hole to china
>Harper
No character because he's said at max 20 words his entire career
>Rowan
fat jobber
>Braun
Psycho Sid syndrome, just there because he's big
>>
>>1382183
Shortly after Wrestlemania he was turning face and got hurt during a house show.
>>
>>1382162
Harper and Bray are injured, Rowan and Braun are terrible.
>>
Imagine the Wyatt gimmick with Jake Roberts
>>
>>1382814
I'd like to see an animal stable gimmick going on.
Wyatts are the buzzards, Corbin the wolf... just missing a snake.
>>
>>1382162
They we're getting a face turn after that Rock segment. If you see the last match he had before he got injured, he was playing to the crowd a lot more and getting huge pops even as Roman's partner.
>>
>>1382842
What about THE VIPER RANDY ORN?
>>
>>1383439
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Bwl7ybPrM

BOOK IT VINCE
>>
>>1382842
"The Lone Wolf" in a stable?
>>
Bray is healthy again...I don't understand why he isn't back? Id hate to think theyre waiting for Harper. You can have Bray and Braun begin dismantling both "eras" and build them back up to being monsters. If RuRu can survive that GOD FUCKING AWFUL story with Ziggler and Summer, Bray can survive The Rock.

Erick Rowen on the other hand...i dunno what you do with him.
>>
>>1382162
Your "based" BMJ buried them harder though.
>>
>>1382187
Because WWE backpedalled in the Brock feud so they quickly turned them back into jobbers.

Its sadder that the guys didnt had a proper feud for WM.
>>
>>1384112
Orton is supposed to be back also. I can only assume they are saving them for a good angle or for the draft
>>
>>1384137
Fuck. I just remembered. Remember there was going to be a 7th guy in the MitB match?
>>
>>1384241
Honestly, wyatt would have been a great add on
>>
>>1384241
They were likely hoping Neville would recover in time so we could get some sweet ladder spots, but that didn't happen so they just dropped the 7th guy.
>>
>>1384277
SHORT

FAT

SPIC
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.