[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw come to /asp/ to talk about boxing, martial arts, staff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>tfw come to /asp/ to talk about boxing, martial arts, staff fighting, actual wrestling, actual fighting in general
>Umpteen fucking pages of wwe manlet threads
>Mfw they haven't corralled you autists into a general thread yet

I imagine this must be how /co/ feels about Steven Lardiverse threads
>>
File: 1465522805992.gif (699 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1465522805992.gif
699 KB, 200x200
fuck off
>>
File: received_1725229107717087.jpg (39 KB, 640x598) Image search: [Google]
received_1725229107717087.jpg
39 KB, 640x598
>>1380241
>Want the board to corral the manlets into one thread like sensible folk
>Wanting threads about the same live-action anime filth to be in one thread so we can all see threads about actual sports/fighting
>Best reply from the manlets is "fuck off"
Kek
>>
>>1380303
Phoneposting is the devil's creation
>>
>>1380400
I know it's 4chan and sarcasm is the lifeblood of this site, but given you're a wrestlefag, I can't tell if you're being serious.

Why don't you explain to me why having a /wweg/ would be a bad idea? /co/ corralled the Homecucks into a general because everyone and their mother would post:
>tfw this shitty character is best girl
and clutter up the board, which is exactly what I've seen the wrestlefags doing. Why does it strike you as a bad idea to keep it all in one thread, tripfriend?
>>
>manlets

Speak for yourself manlet, here's your ( )
>>
>>1380241
mods kept on deleting the /wwe/ general
>>
>>1380504
>n-no, you're a manlet!

More proof that we need a tard wrangler on this board, it'd be mutually beneficial for everyone; we can actually find threads about actual sports and martial arts, and you faggots don't have to get triggered every time someone complains about you
>>
>>1380517
are you FuCKING serious??

How do we get 'em to do it again?
>>
>Complains about to many pro wrestling threads
>Makes a thread about pro wrestling
>>
>>1380542
>trying this hard
If anything, it's about boxing, given that the original post says I'm looking for a boxing thread
>>
>>1380469
It was already contained in one thread before on /sp/, blame chinese m00t for the move & board name change

Doesn't help though that shitposters like Deancuck spends their entire day on here
>>
>>1381056
How do we get them BACK into a general, then?
>>
>>1381123
you can't on /asp/, they provide too much of the traffic. the only way to get them back to a solitary general would be a move to /tv/ or back to /sp/
>>
>>1380241
Don't forget about us Woodflippers
We hate the manchildren too
>>
/wwe/ was happy to be corralled into a general, but the mods enforced a "wait for the old thread to reach page 8" rule which ultimately resulted in what we have now.
>>
>>1380241
Here's how you do it OP, every time you come to /asp/ you find every non-wrestling thread in the catalog and bump them.
>>
>>1381205
try not being retarded children for once
oh wait, you watch wwe
>>
>>1380469
Because the WWE produces so much content, at such a frequent rate, that it is impossible to have a single general manage all of the WWE.
Whenever we got put here on /asp/, we were slightly upset because honestly, there could be a whole board dedicated to wrestling, this sub is proof of that.
The solution isn't a general, it's having a /wooo/ board.
>>
>>1381220
or mass suicide
>>
>>1381220
I dunno about that noise mac, /co/ wrangles their tards just fine, with the capeshit, homecuck, and fatass universe fandoms producing shit tons of content. I mean, yeah the generals would burn through really quickly, but so does every other general out there.

At the VERY least, you'd think they'd organize them into "muh waifu wrestler"/"muh husbando wrestler"/"when is X wrestler coming back ;_;" threads, instead of having one for each wrestler and individual topic they come up with
>>
>>1381244
Damn wwe fans are at the same level of autism as co manichilds and their cartoon shit.
>>
>>1381250
>Cartoon shit

It's not the 80's anymore, dweeb. Get with the times.
>>
>>1381276
>WWF

It's not the 80's anymore, dweeb. Get with the times.
>>
>>1381307
Literally didn't even say that
>>
>>1381312
I'm mocking you for watching wrestling
>>
>OP's image is of a WWE Hall of Famer

Also: Tyson was 5'10".

>28 replies
>14 unique posters
>>
>>1381313
Literally not even the same anon
>>
>>1381316
>Tyson happened to appear on WWE, so that means we can pretend he's famous for being a wrestler
Okay
>Trump appeared on WWE, so that means we can pretend he's famous for being a wrestler
>>
>>1381322
Please continue arguing with yourself, this is hilarious.
>>
>>1381325
I'd make fun of you for being that faggot who goes to /asp/ but thinks they're smarter than anybody, but then I remember there's an 80% you like that show where oiled men wear tights and do anime stuff and realize you've probably heard it a dozen times before
>>
>>1381328
Not anybody. Just >>(You): you're SPECIAL.

>but then I remember there's an 80%

You've got a 141 & 2/3% chance of being a bitch-ass fuccboiii!
>>
>>1381321
my bad then, I apologize
>>
Oh look its another thread like this
>>
Go to /wooo/
>>
>>1381333
>Being this stupid
Why haven't you ended yourself yet?
>>
File: steinermath.jpg (20 KB, 490x356) Image search: [Google]
steinermath.jpg
20 KB, 490x356
>>1381331

THE NUMBERS DONT LIE, TRUST ME, I COME FROM A HIGHLY EDUCATED UNIVERSITY.
>>
>>1381355
Shouldn't that tell you something? This is getting ridiculous. Covering /asp/ with all wresting threads make those of us who actually want to read a martial arts thread pissed off.
>>
>>1381494
You mean the two of you who actually want
>''''''''''''''''''''''martial''''''''''''''''''
>''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''arts'''''''''''''''''''''''''
>''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''threads'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>>
>>1381514
What difference does that even make? The fact is that your spamming something that can be contained in a couple of threads and its complete bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 255x265) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 255x265
>tfw even the wrestling fans want their own board separate from /asp/
>tfw you realize only five tripfags and underage cucks like this board
>>
File: wwe.jpg (177 KB, 1099x871) Image search: [Google]
wwe.jpg
177 KB, 1099x871
So, out of interested, I spent five minutes of my time and had a look at the 15 last threads on /asp/.

>13 are about wrestling, or 86%
>22 replies per thread average
>discounting two outliers average number of posts per thread drops to 12.5
>compared this to /b/ for shit and giggles
>they hit 24.5 posts per thread

Congrats, wrestlefags, despite their higher traffic killing threads for faster than on /asp/ - thus significantly increasing their shitpost efficiency - you're officially bigger shitposters than /b/.
>>
>>1381213

Whining doesn't make it any better kiddo. Also this place has no mods whatsoever
>>
Op needs to have sex and maybe he wouldn't be so upset about a fucking anime image board
>>
>>1381514
KEK
>>
>>1381902
So what you're saying is, if it was left to wrestling retards, this board would be dead.
>>
>>1383691
It was alive and well, but then came the wrestletard who flooded the board and swamped out all the other traffic. Then people started leaving because of all the shitposting. Now even wrestlefags are leaving because of the endless shitposting.

So basically, now that the /asp/ part withered away, the /wwe/ part of the board has turned on itself.
>>
Carter killed this board
>>
>>1381514
As a wrestling fag, i like to read the MA threads desu. Interesting to read about something i know nothing about
>>
>/asp/ies still bitching about wrasslin

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 500x354
>>1380241

We /wwe/ now nigga. Take your (You) mmautism and toy gun faggotry elsewhere
>>
I emailed chinese mot and even messaged him over Facebook - we used to talk regularly, but ever since he came into 4chan, hes completely ignored me.

I made reports and even a suggestion for a sticky on the feedback page. Ignored.

We tried to rally together the boards earlier on and raise awareness of the issue and the only thing that happened was escalating the autism. Most of us left after that.

As much as I hate to admit it, just leave /asp/. It's a lost cause. It used to be a cool, slow-paced board, but now it's literally the /mlp/ of wrestling and chinese mot doesn't give a shit. Hell, he's probably farming everyone's personal info as I type thing. Just give up, OP. It's what we all had to do. It's the only comfort you'll find.
>>
>>1386430
Much like the Polish, I refuse to leave despite my poor little board being smote by filthy invaders. One day we will be strong.
>>
>>1386328
>Explicitly said boxing at least four times in this thread
>Still bitching about MMA
>Projecting this hard
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.