[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NxT Belfast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Ck3MTlQWUAE4d_k.jpg (82 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Ck3MTlQWUAE4d_k.jpg
82 KB, 1200x675
Hugo Knox beat Alexander Wolfe. Great opener, Knoxy chants. Hugo is completely shredded, Vince will love him.

No Way Jose over Blake. Typical NWJ match, over as rover.

Baymella beat Peyton Royce and Nikki Storm. Bayley is the best baby face I've ever seen, Carmella got good heat with the HOW YOU DOIN chants. Bayley wins with the B2B then calls a kid In the upper stand down to ringside to hug her. Legend. Nikki Storm got a "YOU'RE NOT IN THE EUROS' chant. Pretty great.

Revival beat AA. Chad Gable is Ricky Morton and Kurt Angles love child. Re run of the takeover match largely, Gable in for a long time before Jordan absolutely destroys the hot tag. Revival roll up Gable for the win.

Andrew Cien Almas beat Tye Dillinger. Tye played heel brilliantly by burying the Titanic. Easy heat in Belfast. Almas is smooth as butter and the girls seemed to dig him. Great little match, Andrade won with his knees in the corner.

BOBBY FUCKING ROODE over Angelo Dawkins. ROODE is a heel but we cheered him anyway.

Asuka tapped out Alexa Bliss in a triple threat with Nia Jax. Pretty short. Nia teased the People's Elbow and got a bigger pop than most did on the show.

Main event- NJPW beat TNA in a tag match. Naka came out first and the SSE Arena shook to its foundation. Then Finn came out and was even louder. Outstanding match. 4 of the best in the world. Naka hit the Kinshasa for Finn to drop Coup De Grace for the W.
>>
>Bayley is the best baby face I've ever seen
Begging and pleading with you to have sex just once
>>
>>1379786
Obviously I'm hyperbolic here but she's genuinely great with the kids and was over as fuck.
>>
>ROODE is a heel but we cheered him anyway.

wew lad
>>
>>1379805
It was Angelo Dawkins for fuck sake. Who the fuck would cheer for him as a baby face?
>>
>>1379792
Divashit a shit. Have sex
>>
File: 1465749581029.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1465749581029.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>1379774
>Bayley is the best baby face I've ever seen
>>
>>1379838
>lets go de-lo
>>
>>1379774
Based Wolfe.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.