[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The last 3 Royal Rumbles have been exhibitions on increasingly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (70 KB, 658x419) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.com.jpg
70 KB, 658x419
The last 3 Royal Rumbles have been exhibitions on increasingly desperate ways to get Roman Reigns over.

>2014 he breaks Kane's record for number of people eliminated in 1 Rumble
>2015 he wins it to deafening boos after the crowd turns hostile after Bryan is eliminated early. Not even the Rock can rub off any cheers onto Roman
>2016 he is thrown into an unjust situation where he has to defend his title from the 1 spot and is ambushed midway through. He then takes 20 spots off while 'injured in the back' in order to rest up for the final 4. HHH is cheered after years of Authority angles simply because he isn't Roman.

What scheme/booking will they use in the 2017 RR to make Roman look strong?
>>
He'll leave the match to save JoJo from the now heel Ambrose to a mild pop
>>
he will embrace Deanetty after he wins
>>
File: 1349204123230.jpg (15 KB, 170x169) Image search: [Google]
1349204123230.jpg
15 KB, 170x169
>>1379002
>'let jo bleed' chants in the background
>>
>>1378999
2014 absolutely did get him over though
>>
>>1378999
>special 40 man Royal Rumble returns
>Roman Reigns enters 1st
>wins with a broken wrist
>Superman punch still OP
>>
>Roman starts at number one.
>His opponent immediately grabs a mic and tells the audience that Roman is the greatest wrestler to ever live and he's to scared to fight him.
>Opponent climbs over the top rope and leaves.
>All of the other competitors come out and form a queue.
>One by one they enter the ring, explain why Roman is a better wrestler than them and eliminate themselves.
>>
I know it'd never happen, but I'd love to see the next Royal Rumble give Reigns the "shockingly abrupt elimination" spot.
>>
I'll never get enough of Rocky's face at the end of the 2015 Rumble.

I wonder what was going through his head right then.
>>
>>1379044
All of his opponents are Roman Reignses. Because who else could make Roman look strong compared to ROMAN REIGNS?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.