[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will he feud with first when he comes to the WWE? I say Deanetty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Kenny+Omega.jpg (451 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Kenny+Omega.jpg
451 KB, 1920x1080
Who will he feud with first when he comes to the WWE?

I say Deanetty
>>
>>1378794
Roman Reigns
>>
They tried so hard to sign him in the past and he rejected every time.

He ain't going to the 'E
>>
>>1378808
>he believes this meme

kek, Kenny knows how much money Vince is willing to pay to get him, he's just riding out his NJPW wave and waiting until the paycheck is high enough

He will come, every popular indie darling eventually does
>>
Gets fed to Roman Reigns
Gets fed to Seth Rollins
Gets fed to John Cena
>>
>>1378811
Nah breh. Is reasons to not sign are pretty legit desu
>>
>>1378808
So did AJ.
>>
He'll probably go when he gets a bad injury or just needs to do less work in the ring, atm he seems to just be enjoying wrestling and life in JP.
>>
>>1378794
Xavier Woods, as they've been feuding outside the ring for ages now.
>>
I miss the time when wrestlers coming to WWE was a good thing
Really hoping Omega stays in Japan like the weeb he is
>>
>>1379182
How so?
>>
>>1379187
Harmless shit talking about who's the better Street Fighter player.
>>
>>1379180
The WWE schedule is infinitely more strenuous than the NJPW schedule.
>>
>>1378808
If you are old enough you know that this figure can actually happen... AJ was so over in 2005-09' that vince offers him multiple contracts, but AJ was always a family man and he wanted the best for his family... Similar to Joe that used to think that TNA was going to be very big before Hogan happends.

The problem is that Omega is not in the same level that Joe or AJ. Omega is shite
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.