[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the biggest badass in pro wrestling history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: tonga.jpg (103 KB, 642x722) Image search: [Google]
tonga.jpg
103 KB, 642x722
Who is the biggest badass in pro wrestling history?
>>
Tazz
>>
File: steiner.jpg (146 KB, 512x318) Image search: [Google]
steiner.jpg
146 KB, 512x318
Scott Steiner
>>
>>1377607
Steiner vs haku in a real throw down. I'd give the edge to haku
>>
>>1377610
This.

"Scotty and I always thought we were tough guys but that was before we met Meng."- Rick Steiner
>>
>>1377602
>some fat manlet
Scary
>>
Ron Simmons was another guy that people wouldn't fuck with. And Harley Race - known for having a crazy temper.

A guy without much of a rep, but who would seemingly just go through people if they tried to fuck him or shoot on him was Steve Blackman.
>>
CM Punk
>>
>>1377602
Brock would kill Haku
>>
>>1377689
Prime Meng v Prime Lesnar, the only possible outcome would be: Dead Lesnar.

It sounds like it was a psychological thing with Meng. Even an MMA or shoot fighter knows when he is taking a guy's shoulder out of its socket, or snapping a clavicle. With Meng, he by all accounts just went through people. He would look at human bodies and go for ways to dismantle them with his hands. You have to have a special kind of mind to get that fierce.
>>
>>1377693
Bro are you fucking retarded.
Brock was a physical anomaly beyond Meng's level. Meng himself even said he didn't want to go into the octagon because he'd get torn on skill/experience alone.
Skill and experience that Brock has over him alongside physical advantage.
>>
File: wyatt550.jpg (56 KB, 550x440) Image search: [Google]
wyatt550.jpg
56 KB, 550x440
>>1377695
>>1377693
> meng
>>
>>1377697
Isn't that what he's usually called
>>
>>1377695
Brock is a skilled amateur wrestler so can tie people up in knots, but my understanding of this thread is just a badass in a throwdown scrap. Just from the mythologising interviews from other people, if Meng is as tough as he's made out to be, I'd say Meng could match Brock because he's like a fucken honey badger that just goes through pain and breaks another guy.

I listened to (or read) some shoot interview with Meng being asked about MMA. He said that he's obviously too old now, but if it had been a thing 20-30 years ago then he would definitely have given it a go.
>>
>>1377698
Yeah, calling him either Haku or King Tonga is way more tip-worthy than calling him Meng.
>>
>>1377698
Meng is his outlaw name
>>
>>1377705
If you view "badass" from that angle, I can feel you. Just a sheer savage, gauging his ability to dish and receive pain.
But overall, if the two ever tangled, Meng's done. Not only is he knocking a door that could debate him in sheer toughness, but one that could circle him in every other way.
If anyone has a chance against Bork in a shoot-fight it's either Angle or long-outside-shot to Blackman tbqh
>>
>>1377709
His name is Haku you outlaw wrestling shitter
>>
>>1377710
he was called Meng in WCW, you fucking child.
>>
File: kurt-angle-wwe-600x300[1].jpg (38 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
kurt-angle-wwe-600x300[1].jpg
38 KB, 600x300
>>1377602
>>
The stories about Meng are insane and if even a portion of them are true the guy was a beast. Him being completely okay with gouging eyes out or biting chunks off of people, reaching into a dude's mouth and tearing off teeth, fucking up multiple dudes in bar fights constantly, fighting off multiple cops, laughing at getting pepper sprayed, breaking out of handcuffs. I mean, grain of salt and all since they're always told by people with interest in protecting the tough guy mystique of the business but still, there must've been something legit about him.
>>
Apparently if someone argued with the bookers in WCW about having to lose the match, they would have Meng tell them, and that would end the argument.
>>
>>1377716
Exactly
First day here huh wewtist?
>>
File: meng.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
meng.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Meng's the man.
>>
>>1377824
nobody on /asp/ calls WCW an "outlaw fed", because we're not all 13 year olds.
>>
>>1377827
>nobody on /asp/ calls WCW an "outlaw fed"
Enjoying your first day here, fattie?
>>
>>1377827
Confirmed first day faggot
Fuck off back to wew immediately

> we
O i am laffin
>>
>>1377838
>>1377843
>not even trying to hide the samefaggotry, while just making up a bunch of dumbshit

None of the other users on this board want to be grouped in with a liar and a loser kid like you so try a new argument - one that might actually be effective.
>>
>>1377693
Lesnar would have him grounded in seconds
>>
>>1377602
Bitch please. Meng is all hype and a manlet. One punch from me and his little samoan ass would be out.
>>
It's between him, Bork, and prime Ken shamrock
>>
>>1377966
Kys fattie
>>
>>1377978
Gain height ya fucking dweeb
>>
>>1377606
He said biggest.

>>1377610
Imagine that in their prime. Holy fuck.

>>1377697
>>1377698
>>1377709
>>1377710
>>1377714
>>1377716
>>1377827
>>1377838
>>1377843
>>1377919
>even having this conversation
kekking under my breath at you
>>
>>1377602

Is that Matt Hardy?
>>
>>1377824

Yeah tell him.

Next time I see some newfag call Big Daddy Cool Diesel, by his outlaw name Kevin Nash or any other variation, I am running that faggot out of here.
>>
You fedora tippers are forgetting about someone

https://youtu.be/WFqSXQR47DA
>>
File: ALW Coming SOON.jpg (24 KB, 230x382) Image search: [Google]
ALW Coming SOON.jpg
24 KB, 230x382
>>1377602
>>
>>1377919
How long have you been on /wwe/ m8?
>>
>>1378850
Blackman has already been named twice. Read the thread next time, kiddo.
>>
>>1379061
Long enough to laugh at the posters who try to take some sense of achievement from their posting here.
>>
>>1377655
Race didn't have a crazy temper,he just didn't put up with crap. Blackjack Mulligan once punched him and he fell between two beds.
>>
>>1377966
He's Tongan,keyboard warrior.
>>
One Man Gang easily
>>
steve blackman rekt jbl quite easily, though that's not saying much.
>>
>>1377695
>Meng himself even said he didn't want to go into the octagon because he'd get torn on skill/experience alone.

Octagon has rules. If half of the stuff they say about Meng is true, in a real fight he isn't one to fight by any "rules", instead he goes full-on overboard killer mode immediately.

You can have the best practical combat strategist mind on the planet, yet lose at chess constantly.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.