[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heel Austin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1451477373235.gif (3 MB, 446x288) Image search: [Google]
1451477373235.gif
3 MB, 446x288
Why did Vince think this was a good idea?
>>
>>1375583
>bionic redneck
>>
Austin wanted to be a heel real bad. It probably wasn't Vince's idea.

Vince should have fought harder about saying no to it.
>>
>>1375583
Austin as a Heel was great, because he played a fucking fantastic one. Super-underrated because everybody wanted to love him too much.
Just literally the worst possible timing.
>invasion angle about to start
>hottest star in company's history not leading the babyface faction against the invading force
>>
>>1375583
I still don't get this notion of how heel Austin was too over and didn't get any heat

He was getting nuclear heat in some towns and huge pops in other towns, it was night and day with him
>>
>>1375613
This.
>>
>>1375619
business died
>>
>>1375613
Meh, they had The Rock doing it.

You know what the problem was? The invasion angle ended up as another The Rock vs Stone Cold when they should have been leading against Sting and Goldberg.

The fact that they didn't sign the big WCW stars made the whole point of the Alliance stupid.
Kurt Angle and Austin being the top two ''Alliance'' guys made no sense.

RVD was the big ECW star and right in the spot. Booker was good. Shane made sense to a degree as well.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.