[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this guy anger reddit/youtube smarks so much? I mean,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 679x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 679x1024
Why does this guy anger reddit/youtube smarks so much?
I mean, holy shit. They hate him way more than /asp/.
>>
File: Lh1rIgQ.png (811 KB, 738x874) Image search: [Google]
Lh1rIgQ.png
811 KB, 738x874
Why would you hate a character with a pre-established script on an entertainment franchise?
>>
>>1374958
I don't know, but the people I'm talking about really hate him.
>>
>>1374962
Who?
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 750x1022) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 750x1022
>>1374966
>>
>>1374971
>really hate

>"I disliked that video"

This nigga Ryan seems amicable as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 750x888) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 750x888
>that comment on the bottom
>>
>>1374974
> amicable

Nigga stop making up words kek
>>
>>1374978
Has something of a point. "Yes/No" is literally a catchphrase that took that little nigga to Rustlemania

>>1374981
Amfam please
>>
IF Xpac returned as Roman's mystery opponent and won the belt, you would cheer him.
>>
>>1375001
People don't even hate him anymore. The majority of new audiences probably don't even know the term "X-Pac Heat".
They just see him as "Guy from AE that Michael Cole calls a legend and they say tagged with Kane"
>>
>>1374958
because he's not entertaining.

You are watching your favourite tv show and a boring fag comes out and makes you switch channels.
>>
Because he's only a good wrestler when the company employs several *fantastic* wrestlers.

Because he's a piss-poor promo when the company employs some of the best promos in the entire English-speaking wrestling business.

Because he looks generic, has no personality, is given shit material that's made even shittier by his generic, no-personality, piss-poor promo skills.

Because it's obvious he's pushed because of who he's related to.

Because he's pushed too strong, too fast when he hasn't earned it.
>>
>>1375261
Also he's a boring as fuck champ. I don't think he's done a single thing as champ so far. (Granted this is the writer's fault but still.)

As boring as Seth's run was, at least he did stuff. He literally carried Raw every single episode during his run. Was it mostly bad? Other than his matches, yes, but at least the champ was on the fucking show and acted like he was the champ.
>>
>>1375268
>He literally carried Raw every single episode during his run.

I will give him that. He may not be a GOOD promo, but he's a very functional one.
He can carry a lengthy segment quite respectably. I see why they have him at the fore-front of the company; good-look, great wrestler, doesn't look out of place in a 15 minute time-slot.
>>
>>1375261
>the best promos in the entire English-speaking wrestling business
"Trust me, I can't speak Japanese but those gooks can cut a great promo."
>>
>>1375273
I have no idea what point you're trying to make, but I'm just saying when it comes to speaking English and specifically cutting a promo in English, Roman Reigns isn't as good as the likes of Paul Heyman, John Cena or Kevin Owens.
>>
>>1375271
>He may not be a GOOD promo, but he's a very functional one.
If you're charismatic, you can turn bad promos good or decent. Dean Ambrose for example. Most of what he's saying is just trash but he's charismatic enough to make it work most of the time somehow. Kevin Owens too.
>>
>>1375261
>fantastic wrestlers
lol
>piss-poor promo
Lol
>generic pee-pee poo-poo bland gaga googoo
LOL
>muh nepotism >:'(
KEK
>le earned it meme
OHOHOHO
HAVE SEX
>>
>>1375394
S-stop, Jewey-senpai-chan... Y-you're going to make me cry....
>>
>>1375405
lol look at this LOSER lol
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.