[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you mind him back permanently?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: theodore_long_bio_4135.png (74 KB, 232x245) Image search: [Google]
theodore_long_bio_4135.png
74 KB, 232x245
Would you mind him back permanently?
>>
This faggot's been the Smackdown GM for years what's the fucking point I thought this was the new era the era shit was suppose to fucking change
>>
how else do we build the tag division without holla tag team man
>>
>>1374137
>not liking based funky long brown man
you just don't enjoy fun you aspie
>>
File: 1464882260563.gif (164 KB, 335x400) Image search: [Google]
1464882260563.gif
164 KB, 335x400
>>1374896
wew you sure showed him that telling people to go fuck themselves if they dont agree with you is fun and good times. he´s totally not gonna copy your edgyness later on faggot :^)
>>
>>1374896
Smackdown quickly became shit when he was GM.
>>
I would mind.

I have nostalgia for Teddy but I don't know if I want him back. For years every Smackdown opened with four guys brawling in the ring and Teddy coming out and
>Holla holla
>Playa playa
>something something
>tag team match

I've moved on since then.
>>
Are General Managers really in charge of booking or are they also portraying a character?
>>
>>1374954
They're just puppets.

The whole thing with teddy having an obsession with tag matches was most likely just an idea a writer had, I mean look at today, there's still a shit ton of tag matches on Smackdown, just no one talks about it because teddy isn't there anymore
>>
>>1374123
No
Teddy long was the most pathetic cringeworthy cunt around, im hoping the AIDs gets him off our screens as soon as poss
>>
File: image.png (304 KB, 562x408) Image search: [Google]
image.png
304 KB, 562x408
>>1374123
What the longest running episodic show on tv? Or wrestling show, I gotta get this right playa.
>>
>>1374137

fuck off Steph
>>
>New Era
>bring back le senile tag team man
>>
>>1374123
As long as he doesn't turn every match into a tag match, I'm fine with him. I'd like a cool face GM.

Also, Steph bitching him out was the worst.
>>
PLAYAAA, YOU AND YOU WILL BE IN A TAG TEAM MATCH... YOU WILL FIGHT AGAINST KANE AND THE UNDARTAKAAA!!!!
>>
>>1375561
I literally read that in his voice.
>>
Teddy is based
>>
I sure hope not
>>
I loved teddy long but boy was he rusty as fuck the other night on RAW. Seems like he's lost a step or was just nervous since he's been off TV for a while.
>>
>>1374123
ONE ON ONE WID DA GREAT KHALI
>>
>>1375618
You got worked.
>>
>>1374123
only if he's playing a different characters besides the GM of smackdown making tag matches every other segment
>>
They should bring him back as the manager of goldentruth. You know you want it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.