[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: CklinkJWYAAPA4N.jpg (118 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [Google]
CklinkJWYAAPA4N.jpg
118 KB, 1001x1001
>>
That's not a very good t-shirt.
>>
I like it desu
>>
>>1373200
Thats actually a pretty based shirt.

Simple and pleasing to the eye
>>
File: Look John A Faggot.jpg (155 KB, 500x689) Image search: [Google]
Look John A Faggot.jpg
155 KB, 500x689
>>1373200
Literally nothing.
>>
>>1373200
WHY DO ALL WRESTLUNG SHIRTS HAVE SHIT ON THE BACK NO OTHER FUXKING T SHIRTS DO THIS WHY VINCE WHY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1373200
Stardust left.
>>
>>1373200
Still better than any Kevin Owen's shirt.
>>
I like it. The problem is that that they'll probably break up in a week or two.

This shirt is destined to the clearance section.
>>
File: rybaxel GOAT singlet.jpg (69 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
rybaxel GOAT singlet.jpg
69 KB, 765x1024
>ripping off Rybaxel
>>
The build up vignettes went on for too long and the payoff was underwhelming. They should have teamed up at WrestleMania somehow. I'd also like to add that their match with Breezango or whatever they're calling themselves should be a candidate for Worst Worked Match of the Year.
>>
>>1373230
Why are you being autistic about this. You're buying a wrestling t shirt, its not a fashion statement.
>>
>>1373200
Why is this angle still going on
>>
>>1373571
It's what the world needs. If you don't like it, then you need the Goldentruth in yo life.
>>
breezango got more aerogigantic than them
>>
>>1373534
Ryback looks something from Attack on Titan.
>>
>>1373200
Vince still doesn't understand that comedy is hard.
>>
>>1373621
That segment was way funnier than it had any right to be.
>and people are hating on this

Fucking based little low-card angle honestly.
>>
>>1373200
>Why are you wearing a shirt with Whoopee Goldberg and Darth Maul?
>>
>>1373200

Hahaha! Uggghhh yes, Golden Truth is cringe, but thats why i like 'em. New Day was cringe when they first started.

I don't know if Golden Truth will reach New Day status, but...eh...at least they're not unwatchable. And yes, I like the shirt a lot.
>>
>>1373976
AHAHAHAHA +1 UPVOAT! !1!! XD
>>
>>1373200
It's pretty damn good. I want one.
>>
R truth not sticking to the crazy heel gimmick
>>
File: 120997_2290627.jpg (120 KB, 724x768) Image search: [Google]
120997_2290627.jpg
120 KB, 724x768
>>1373534
didn't realize ryback was into francis bacon
>>
>at MITB match R-Truth gets confused and believes that is a royal rumble match
>he enters and get everybody out of the ring
>then Goldust takes advantage and catch the briefcase

Is there a rule that can't allow this?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.