[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you autists feel about something like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (3 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1536x2048
How do you autists feel about something like this?
>>
>>1372204
There should be no penalty against death to Jersey Shore boys.
>>
>>1372204
>the rock bottom
that couldn't hurt a baby, the last ride probably got the job done tho
>>
>>1372204
His fault for actually doing this shit when the WWE tells us NOT TO DO THIS AT HOME.
>>
Ban the Last Ride and Rock Bottom.
>>
Do not talk to the police ever for any reason.
>>
>>1372269
This.

Did you know that the guy who said "I knew this was a setup" and gave a fake name and left is the only guy to enter a house and not get arrested on To Catch a Predator?
>>
>>1372204
But why? What reason do they have not to let the prosecution demonstrate what happened to the victim?
>>
>>1372204
Guess he really gave that boy the last ride
>>
>>1372273
are the IMs not admissible, then? Do they need to say "yes, that was me and that is my username" to get done?
>>
>>1372550
kek
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.