[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyway to save this board? I love discussing wrestling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13
File: 1464704084411.jpg (103 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1464704084411.jpg
103 KB, 512x384
Is there anyway to save this board?
I love discussing wrestling just like everyone here.
I came from /b/ and said to myself "hey you know what?let me wander off into this space with people who actually wanna take about wrestling"
But what I found is truly disturbing.
First off how do people here think they are better than anyone on any other wrestling board?
Everyone here shits on reddit/ifunny/twitter/pretty much anything out of /asp/,yet when you come here all you find is the same thing over and over each and every day
>fedora insult replies
>cm punk either sucks or is GOAT
>hello Phil
>hello "insert anyone who goes against opinions"
>smell farts
>Roman either sucks or is GOAT
>hello Carter
>hello dean
>Kys you Manlet nerd
>ppv will be epic
>things don't go as planned
>ppv was shit
Basically why can't you guys have a civiled comprehensive chat about wrestling all while boasting how you are all better than the whole Internet when this place is lower than dirt?
>>
Look at this daft cunt, acting like his dick don't stink
>>
My sides! Go dean mark!
>>
>>1371872
>implying you want to fix /asp/
Go back to /r/SC ya fucking manlet nerd.
/asp/ is doing fine.
>>
Board is filled with shut skin children, the few good threads make it worth it though
>>
File: 1464064042830.jpg (126 KB, 648x648) Image search: [Google]
1464064042830.jpg
126 KB, 648x648
asp is cancer to wrestling
>>
/asp/ is a shit since the move from /sp/. I know you're not going to like the answer, but try somewhere else for actual discussion. This place is irredeemable.
>>
>>1371874
>>1371881
This is what I'm talking about.
/Asp/ is not doing just fine.
Why can't we all,collectively
Just ignore the Bullshit and stop responding the same crap.
If we all ignore the dean mark remarks and stupid shit we could all have actual educated discussion about wrestling
Which is what we all love and why we are all here.
Shit if we all ignore the dumb shit and come together we could prob band together and make actual change happen via wwe gay twitter/social media account Bullshit nowadays.
Think about it.
The time and energy that is spent calling out dean mark/making anti wrestler threads/arguing about dumb Bullshit
We can all band together and have educated convo
Come to a conclusion
And make our voices heard through our efforts
>>
>>1371897
Lol that is literally all one guy, carter.
>>
>>1371872
WE MUST GO TO THE SANITY OF OUR GERANIUM
>>
You guys killed /asp/. You deserve shit discussions.
>>
>>1371872
Kill yourself ya fucking dweeb
>>
>>1371872
>I came from /b/
fuck off back to /b/
>>
>>1371917
>>1371921
You guys don't want actual wrestling conversation?
>>
>>1371923
Theres plenty of wrestling discussion on this board. Just because it ain't a hugbox hivemind like /r/SquaredCircle or /woo/ doesnt mean its bad
>>
>>1371872
This board is beyond saving and doesn't deserve to be. 95% of the posts are Carter. He is a cancer that cannot be cured.
>>
>>1371931
kek
>>
>>1371929
I dont need a hugbox or safetynet or anything sawft son
All im saying is every board gets full of the same ol meme Bullshit where this is a place if we all put our efforts in we can actually make change or at least get mentioned.
>>
>>1371923
There was. It was called /wwe/ general from /sp/, but g00k and the cuck mod here killed it to promote carter threads instead.
>>
>>1371934
Kys right now dweeb
>>
have sex nerd

/asp/ is only good when there's raw or ppv on, the rest of the time you need to join the funpost you gigantic faggot
>>
Is it a dank meme or something to say that or something? I've been here since /asp/ became /wwe/ and a lot of discussion about wrestling (or ex-wrestlers or something related like Brock vs Hunt) has happened here.

Sure, lately there's been a lot of shit from the tripfags but not even all tripfags are bad.
>>
File: GOAWAY.gif (960 KB, 316x237) Image search: [Google]
GOAWAY.gif
960 KB, 316x237
>>1371872
NO FUN ALLOWED WAHHHHHH
>>
THIS IS AWESOME!! (CLAPCLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP)
>>
>>1371872
Hi Phil!
>>
Look man,I'm all about having man
I can do the new day promos
I can laugh at the brother Nero segment
I can do all that.
But this is 4chan
For example
Why didn't we band together besides our differences and bomb the hiatch live gay Facebook session.
We could have at least made a presence
>>
>>1371986
lolraid
so ebin
wow
>>
>>1371988
Not even raid just band together and make our voices heard. We all want change l.
We can all agree on that at least
>>
>>1371990
Nothing was stopping you from going on there and trying to convince Triple HHH that his product is shit.
>>
>>1371993
Nothing was no
But a thousand voices are better than just one.
This board is what it is because of all of us.
So let's take that minimal effort and apply it elsewhere
Why not?
>>
>>1371996
How do you know the people that post on this board weren't there?
>>
>>1371990
>i put in zero dollars, watch illegal streams and complain all the time, so the product should be geared to me
>>
>>1372002
You wouldn't be here if you were comfortable with the product
And you are not
And you are the consumer and the fan
Just like me
The product feeds off of you're dollars and attention
Make it you're worthwhile
>>
>>1371872

Kys, faggot sjw manlet nerd. You claim to come from /b/, yet you white knight for fucking /plebbit/ and /twatter/? GTFO! There is zero chance you'll ever meet any of the overweight virgin sperglords that post anywhere else. That means zero chance that any of them will offer to stick their micropeen in your distended asshole. And thus, there is no reason for me to go to church on Sunday to kneel in a pew and beg God to let you have sex, because it is literally impossible. gb2/tumblr/, you mongo fatass cunt.
>>
Pshhh you know what
All you people telling me to go back to Tumblr and reddit
I absolutely will.
A hundred percent before even trying to have an educated convo on here
You are all autistic hateful and vengeful edgy no life basement dwelling losers.
I hope you all end up well to be honest
Have fun here with you're stupid ass fedora jokes and hi fictional person threads.
Good luck with you're lives and even though I'm just another person who doesn't count for shit on here
I'm the shining example why yall can't have a decent fucking thread about something as simple as wrestling.
Goodbye /asp/
Fuck yall selves
>>
>>1372024
Go back to your womens """"""wrestling"""""" general nerd
>>
File: 1462156241007.jpg (179 KB, 1024x597) Image search: [Google]
1462156241007.jpg
179 KB, 1024x597
>>1371872
Been here since 2012
I don't know about you but this place keeps getting better and better
>>
>>1371872
Lose weight retarded sperg
>>
Asp is literally worse than wrestlinginc and wrestlingforum, I never thought would happen
>>
>>1372145
>Knowing about """""""""""""""""serious""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""discussion""""""""""""""""" forums
Gain testosterone manlet
>>
File: 234657546546.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
234657546546.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
This is what you get,
/asp/ never belonged to you,
Fuck your autist shit.
>>
>>1372102
Some anons just want to see this board burn.
>>
>>1371872
> i came from /b/
>>
>>1371872
>phil still this mad that we won't forget about how much he sucks
>>
I've been on numerous boards and forums and can confirm that all wrestling fans (smarks) are cunts and assholes. This one makes me chuckle the most which is why I like it.
>>
File: 1463619890903.jpg (3 MB, 2490x3621) Image search: [Google]
1463619890903.jpg
3 MB, 2490x3621
>>1371872
Fuck you

/asp/ used to be about alternative sports. Then you wrasslin-fags came along and ruined everything. You deserve all the shit for being the cancer you are.
>>
/v/ has the best wrestling threads. Just post some bs with a wrestling picture in the op and you'll get tons of replies.
>>
kys you Manlet nerd, /asp/ is fucking great since /wwe/ took over
>>
>>1372344
back in your cuckshed, toy gun kiddo
>>
>>1372344
this. i was here at day 1. there used to be /climbing/, /ski/, /snowboard/, /skate/, /fencing/, /surf/... it was fucking awesome. then fucking asian moot sent all you rasslin faggots here instead of /tv/ where your scripted faggotry belongs, so you cunts rage bombed /asp/ with over 9000 stupid threads, and instead of getting it out of your system it became status quo and now you fuckers bitch at anyone who doesn't want to watch your silly drama where sweaty men rub all up on each other.

i now check back every 3-4 months to see if it ever gets better, but it looks like it's a lost cause.

tl;dr-fuck asian moot and fuck rasslin faggots
>>
>>1372926
Wow. You and anyone in this thread claiming in the beginning /asp/ didn't have wrestling threads are simply trolling or just fucking delusional.
From the beginning /asp/ always had wrestling threads, just not as many as it does now. Back then /sp/ would still have wrestling threads, more people posted them to /sp/ than /asp/ - it might have been hard to tell though since /sp/ is a high traffic board and threads with few replies get pruned down quickly. There was eventually a purge of the wrestling threads on/sp/ (this was actually a few years after /asp/ was born) so there was alot of time there where people could post wrestling on both boards.

When /sp/ got purged (thats /sp/ btw, not /tv/, there has NEVER been support of wrestling threads on /tv/) is when this place really wen downhill.
>>
>>1371872
>Is there anyway to save this board?

Move Wassling to its own board.
>>
>>1371872
Honestly just go somewhere else, asp is fucked beyond repair.

Between the tripfag infestation, middle school tier insult flinging, and the tryhard contrarian attitude this place is terminal cancer.
>>
>>1372963
But we've got our own board. You're on it
>>
>>1372953
bullshit. /asp/ had /mma/ and /bjj/ and stuff like that, where posters, y'know, PARTICIPATED in their alternative sport, but /woo/ was on /sp/ until it was officially booted here. that's why you /woo/ cocksuckers blew up the board when you were moved, because you somehow think you're a real sport. but nice revisionist history.
>>
>>1372953
>there has NEVER been support of wrestling threads on /tv/

nice to know how new you are. /sp/ wanted rasslin sent to /tv/ since before /asp/ was even created.
>>
Wrestling needs to have another board that isn't /asp/ or a general. Things were fine in the old days and discussion was better. /asp/ has now been invaded by 9gaggers and faggots who post epin memes all day. THANKS FOR DROPPING THE LITTLE BOY ON US CHINK MOOT YOU FUCKING SLANTED EYE DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!
>>
File: 1250880999823.jpg (40 KB, 562x437) Image search: [Google]
1250880999823.jpg
40 KB, 562x437
>>1372968
>>
File: 1465067853351.png (227 KB, 436x341) Image search: [Google]
1465067853351.png
227 KB, 436x341
>>1371872
>I came from /b/
You had me until this.
>>
>>1372979
And there was obviously no support from the /tv/ community for it. Just because a board wants certain threads sent to another board doesn't mean the other board will want or allow it.
>>
File: 1464043141826.jpg (35 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1464043141826.jpg
35 KB, 600x300
>>1371897
How new are you to 4chan?
>>
Why so hostile /asp/ies? We have made your dead board great again

>>1372975
> le participated meme
Lol
>>
>tfw would rather take Blissfag, Randyfag, Flairfag, and Bretfag back than the new crop of low level shitposting and no real discussion

Least in the old generals you'd get moderate discussion.
>>
>>1373004
>And there was obviously no support from the /tv/ community for it.

no shit. there was also no support for this garbage here

>/sp/ doesn't want /woo/
>/tv/ doesn't want /woo/
>old /asp/ didn't want /woo/

see a pattern? maybe you guys should do the world a favor and fuck off and die.
>>
>>1373014
As opposed to the fucking autism we have now
>>
>>1373019
Same reason they had to start a board for ponies and pol, to keep this stuff off other boards
>>
>>1373033
exactly my point. if /mlp/ can have its own containment board why can't there be /wwe/ and leave /asp/ to real alternative sports instead of scripted tv?
>>
>>1371872
I completely agree with you! I hate that you can't give your honest opinion because you're autistic, retarded, a faggot, under 18, or have to kill yourself if your opinion isn't the same as theirs.

What the fuck is wrong with this board? Everybody insulting each other, treating others like shit… This is why I don't tell everybody I like wrestling. Wrestling fans are the weirdest fans of any other sport. I grew up watching wrestling, and now sometimes I feel fucking ashamed when people ask me what kind of sports I like. Luckily, I am a fan of any combat sport, that's why I like UFC, WWE, Boxing, judo, among others.
>>
>>1373014
> flairfaggot
Literally who
>>
File: Brother Nero holding a doll.jpg (113 KB, 1279x583) Image search: [Google]
Brother Nero holding a doll.jpg
113 KB, 1279x583
>>1371872
>>1371897
>>1371923
>>1371934
>>1371986
>>1373044
>he doesn't enjoy the shitpost
THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!?!
>>
>>1373082

The TNA stuff is the only good thing about this board. Deanmark and everything else is fucking shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 235x211) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 235x211
>>1373084
>TNA
>Good thing

TNA and good thing should never be in the same sentence, unless there's a "NOT" before "good" my dude.
>>
>>1373100
TNA's product is actually not bad at the moment, despite its obvious production/financial issues.
>>
>>1372982
found the manlet
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 315x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 315x315
>>1373111
No, I'd prefer Lucha Undergrown 10 times better!
>>
>>1373040
>real alternative sports
>virgin duel/nerf guns/skateboarding

Pick one nerd
>>
>>1373127
>sitting alone watching nearly naked men pretend fight while drinking mountain dew and wiping cheeto dust on your chair before picking your nose is better than nerds socializing and getting exercise

nah.

be honest, when was the last time you saw your dick under your man-fupa?
>>
>>1373199
I saw my dick go inside your mother last night senpai. She sucked the boogers and cheeto dust off my fingers as you were assembling your toy gun in the other room
>>
>>1371872
Hi PhilDeanCarter Hybrid
Kys anytime now manlet nerd.
>>
>>1373234
>toy gun

nope. i'm /climb/. but all my gear and experience is insufficient to climb on top of the mountain of fat that's your mom.
>>
>>1373245
Kek i hope u fall off a mountain faggot. Kek u prob wont die though cuz ur fedora, neckbeard and fat will cushion the fall
>>
>>1373262
>fedora, neckbeard and fat

lazy. shoulda gone with beanie, manbun and poncho.

>implying you know enough about anything outside of mandrama and shitposting to identify any other stereotypes
>>
>>1371872
Just go to /wooo/ is you want to discuss wrestling.
>>
File: Untitled.png (602 KB, 676x635) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
602 KB, 676x635
You know, we could shitpost in peace in Hiro gave us our own board but the buttblasted /sp/ cucks ruined everything
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.