[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gewirtz: I was accused of accepting gifts from Edge and Christian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Shit.jpg (15 KB, 424x353) Image search: [Google]
Shit.jpg
15 KB, 424x353
>Gewirtz: I was accused of accepting gifts from Edge and Christian for TV time, because that was the inside perception. There was also a rumor that, when we had a show in Long Island, that I took Edge and Christian to my parents' house and we all had dinner together. Which was not true, but it's not like I wouldn't have done that. At one point I said 'if it pleases the court, I'd like to call my mother as a character witness.' .... At one point, Bob Holly and Sean Waltman [X-Pac] had to be physically restrained by Kane, the bailiff. It got, like, really ugly.

>Jericho: I remember, what was Bob yelling at you? "I ain't getting no TV time? You don't have nothing for me? You got any ideas? I got an idea, how about I become the champion?'

Is their a shittier person in the business than Bob Holly?
>>
>>1370862
Based Fucking Kane. The more I hear about him the more I like him. Well, except those rumors about him turning down championship reigns.
>>
>>1370869
Great guy. I thought he was a monster all this time. I forgot it was, you know. The S word.
>>
>>1370877

sexy?
>>
>>1370862
Hulk Hogan and Kevin Nash?
>>
>>1370928
>Kevin Nash

manlet detected
>>
>>1370869
Based part time monster part time austrian economics lecturer
>>
>>1370877
Sweden?
>>
>>1370862
Based Kane putting vanilla midgets in their place
>>
>>1370928
Hogan had beef with a lot of people but he could be a good pal to hang around, Bob Holly is just a complete asshole
>>
Bret seems like a real piece of shit, too, from what I've heard.
>>
>>1371115
Hart?

How?
>>
>>1371042
>>1371108
Hulk Hogan and Kevin Nash are exactly the same, stale old dudes who'll bury talent and sink promotions just to glorify themselves and their buddies while lining up their pockets. Bob Holly's a complete asshole, but he's an honest, in your face, minor kind of asshole. The kind that keeps shit personal. Hogan and Nash might make themselves fun to hang around with, but their dickery has directly affected the goddamn industry.
>>
>>1371122
I think he's just a bitter old cunt, I doubt he's an actual asshole.
>>
>>1371122
He called up a meeting with Vince under the guise of discussing what to do after Owen's death, and basically used it as a platform to whine about Montreal and not getting the respect he deserved.
>>
>>1371216
Anything else?
That seems minor as fuck and questionable at that
>>
>>1370862

Based Kane, now imagine if he were president
>>
>>1370862
>jew guilty of nepotism and then trying to pass the buck when the whole locker room calls him out

Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>1370862

I would pay money to see a bored Kane hold back an enraged X-Pac.
>>
>>1371285

Sheeeeeet - didn't even notice this:

>...had to be physically restrained by (((Kane))), the bailiff
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.