[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/dOyuFJnn7E0 For all the muscles he's got,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Punished_Rusev.jpg (54 KB, 620x480) Image search: [Google]
Punished_Rusev.jpg
54 KB, 620x480
https://youtu.be/dOyuFJnn7E0

For all the muscles he's got, Rusev sounds pretty beta
>>
>guy on his debut night respecting a top guy

Are you dumb?
>>
>>1370618
Gentle cuddly bear bulgarian man is based
>>
>>1370618
based ruru is based.
fucking based.
based ruru

is anyone on this roster more based than based ruru?
>>
>>1370618
>Beta
>He fucks with Lana
>>
File: rusev.png (198 KB, 597x400) Image search: [Google]
rusev.png
198 KB, 597x400
>>1370618

I obviously don' t know him, but being a big brute, who is actually a beta cuck is normal here in Bulgaria and Eastern Europe in general. Plenty of big fat, tough looking guys around here, who act like mise the moment that somebody bigger or with more authority stands up to them. Most Bulgarians that look like RuRu end up being meat headed "security" guards for mafia types. And when I say security, nothing resembling anything really professional, you are there just to be a big scary troll and that's it. Most of them are horribly dumb and very beta, when they don't have access to steroids to look bigger than everyone else.

With that said, RuRu definitelly better (or at least i am rpetty sure he is) than what i described, as he is succeding in an enviorment, where most of these guys would just cumble, really.
>>
>>1370969
>Lana ruined his push and he did nothing about it
But at least he's based as a guy and funny
>>
>>1370618
Fucking based
>>
>>1370969
>had to make out with Ziggler on TV
>say she fucked the Rock
>call Ziggler a real man in front of Rusev for a movie
>probably sucking off Vince
>>
>>1371045
Based ruru
>>
File: Punished Rusev.jpg (128 KB, 415x387) Image search: [Google]
Punished Rusev.jpg
128 KB, 415x387
>>
>>1370618
What a sissy
>>
>>1370618

>beta
>has a shitload of sextapes with Lana
>>
Rusev was just respectful
>>
>>1370618
>He was new to the main roster then
>He was being respectful to his elders
>CM Punk is notoriously known as being a Cry-Baby bitch and probably would have cried to Vince to have Rusev burried like what punk did to Ryback.
>>
>>1371270
>Made ryback look strong before ryback hurt him
>Made roman look strong
>Wanted to make rusev look strong

Seems like the only beta bitch here is you.
>>
>>1371436
please have sex
>>
>>1371463
Please have sex
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.