[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brand Split: New show themes and sets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Brand-Split.jpg (55 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
Brand-Split.jpg
55 KB, 550x309
so what do you all want to see the shows do?

I want them to split the world titles again, give smackdown back the fist and give raw an updated 2006 set. for the theme songs

Raw: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5-8JpdRQdk

Smackdown: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5LZ8YErl2M
>>
>>1369908
make raw 2 hours, make smackdown the kids show and the later half of raw, Raw Is War
>>
File: JRPHOTO2[1].jpg (267 KB, 900x1059) Image search: [Google]
JRPHOTO2[1].jpg
267 KB, 900x1059
>>1369959
also make this guy a part time thing on Raw
>>
>>1369908
RAW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNbb4CUIdQI
keep the actual stage
Smackdown: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egA-YmTpIa8
just bring back the fist
>>
>>1369964
He works for New Japin now tho.
>>
>>1369964
so he can get mistreated and beat up in oklahoma for cheap heat
>>
>>1369908
What if we made the WHC a cross-promotional prize? Wouldn't that make it more important by being on both shows? If I had my way, we'd give each brand an additional self-titled belt to have more champions out there. Because why not? We'd also put the Women's Belt on one promotion and the Tag Belts on another. Only the top prize should be on both brands IMO. It'd look like this:

Both: WHC
RAW: RAW Title, IC Title, Women's Title
SmackDown: SmackDown Title, US Title, Tag Team Title
>>
>>1370128
Because then the brandsplit would be a complete mess
>>
>>1370133
Do you have a better way to do this?
>>
>>1370136
Raw: world title, singles title, tag title, divas title
smackdown: world title, singles title, tag title, cruiserweight division title
>>
>>1370139
Two world and tag titles? Why?
I like the Cruiserweight Title though.
>>
>>1370143
Because if there is only one world title and the champion belongs to Raw and he feuds with a wrestler on Smackdown, then the champ starts appearing on Raw and the #1 contender also starts appearing on raw. Not only does it make a mess of the brandsplit by having the brands being so loose but it'll get repetitive very quickly with 1 feud on back-to-back shows.

Same thing with the tag titles if all tag teams are appearing on both shows. Also what happens if a tag team breaks up? How would they decide what brand they belong on?
>>
>>1370147
I mean champ appears on Smackdown and #1 contender starts appearing on Raw*. I'm sure you get the point.
>>
>>1370147
>>1370150
Hmm... I kind of like the idea of one overarching feud for both shows, but I see your point. Severing tag teams is a whole different can of worms. Man, if they split up The New Day as part of the Draft...
>>
>>1370155
Sure you might like the sound of it, but would you want to see a feud right now for example Reigns vs Seth two nights in a row? The build ups would be horrible imo and completely overexposed.

I guess it's part of the reason why there's barely any storyline progression on Smackdown as it is.
>>
>>1370163
The rumor mill is suggesting that they're going with a two world title strategy anyway. Also that Roman and Seth are locks for RAW while Cena and Styles are locks for SmackDown. Man, this shit needs to just happen already. I can't wait for SmackDown to maybe possibly be great again. But probably not.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.