[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when based fatass btfo Full Sail spergs yet again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7
File: kek.jpg (14 KB, 598x134) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
14 KB, 598x134
Where were you when based fatass btfo Full Sail spergs yet again?
>>
>going on Twitter

please have sex
>>
>>1369793
Looked like they were chanting at Roman's cousins desu
>>
>>1369799
Paul walked out he got zero reaction and they started chanting it
>>
>>1369793
How does he have such a hot wife? Open relationship?
>>
>>1369798
>can't even meme properly
What does that have to do with a site everyone uses
>>
>>1369810
>can't even meme properly

All the reason for you to go outside and have sex
>>
>>1369830
>Meme Sail in full damage control.
>>
File: 1432772139080.jpg (104 KB, 775x821) Image search: [Google]
1432772139080.jpg
104 KB, 775x821
>>1369830
>can't even shitpost properly
Don't know why you bother posting desu
>>
>People pretending they knew who Paul Ellering is on first look

I watched the fed when he had his run and even I didn't know who he was
>>
>Paul Ellering

Literally who?
>>
>>1369793
KO is genuinely a fedora tipping at this point
>>
>>1369846
Overweight neckbeards trying to be superior with knowledge because they suck at everything else in life.
If the commentator didn't say who he was they'd be googling him instead.
>>
>>1369846
>>1369860
>Meme Sail in full suicide watch over getting exposed live.
>>
>>1369871
Dude I live in Philly. Couldn't not care any less about FullSail.

Are you saying you knew at first look who Paul was?
>>
>>1369874
Would I say I could? Who knows, probably not at first glance.

But here's the thing, I also wouldn't randomly start chanting like a 'tard just to hear myself chant in a desperate effort to be 'the crowd.'
>>
>>1369874
"Yes

Also those spergs looked even worse. Not only did they give him zero reaction, but they started to chant "WHO R U xD" like a bunch of underage retards.
>>
>>1369878
Your such a contrarian. Hot crowd having fun is bad now? Paul should be happy he got any reaction at all.
>>
>>1369881
>Yes

I don't believe you
>>
>>1369882
>Hot crowd having fun is bad now?
Full Sail spergs aren't "having fun". They're chanting random shit at every second in hopes of getting themselves over. They could give but a mere thought about the actual product. Notice the large amount of spergs who go to every taping like that bayley girl and her autistic dad.
>>
>>1369882
>Contrarian boogeyman.
Kek.

There's literally no reason to start chanting at somebody who came out to do his job except to hear themselves. It's not even like they tried to play up who he was as important. He's just a guy who came out to do his job and Meme Sail did their cancerous thing.
>>
>The last time Paul Ellering was on an active roster was 1990
>His HoF induction was with the Road Warriors in 2011
>Pretending you know who he is
>>
File: 1460893045751.jpg (50 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460893045751.jpg
50 KB, 576x1024
>>1369894
>FULL SAIL SPERGS THIS BUTTBLASTED THEY GOT EXPOSED FOR BEING A BUNCH OF IGNORANT LITTLE KIDDIES
>>
>>1369890
The chant sucked for sure but it doesn't change the fact that no one knew who Paul was

>>1369893
I guess I agree, still doesn't mean anyone knew who he was though (including you)
>>
>>1369793
Why does carter suddenly like ko?
>>
>>1369894
>The last time Paul Ellering was on an active roster was 1990.
>He managed the LOD through both their returns in the Attitude Era and R.A. Era.
>Lying this hard.

Kek.
>>
>>1369897
So if you don't know who someone is why chant "WHO ARE YOU XD" like a bunch of retards.

Poor old Paul, i feel bad for him. He probably got dressed that morning all excited for his return to WWE television and was met with a bunch of overweight autistic neckbeards in "IM A HUGGER" shirts screaming "Who are you xD" at him
>>
>>1369912
>I say the chat was stupid
>Still tell me the chat was stupid

You fucking retard. My only point is no one knew who Paul was till the announcers said his name
>>
>>1369905
Because he btfo of full sail and I hate full sail more than anything.

HATE LIST
1 Full Sail
2 Manlets
3 Flippy shit
4 nerds
5 Indy darlings
>>
>>1369918
And my point is Full sail is cancer. Now kys and have a nice day
>>
>>1369922
>Can't admit he pretended to know who some dude was to look smart on the internet
>Calls someone else cancer

Please have sex
>>
File: that_feel_when_piss.jpg (296 KB, 1284x722) Image search: [Google]
that_feel_when_piss.jpg
296 KB, 1284x722
>>1369929
But I did know who he was.

>FULL MEME SPERG KNOW IT ALLS THIS BUTTBLASTED THEY GOT EXPOSED
>>
>>1369933
>Still pretending he knew somebody

You do know your on an anonymous image board right? We don't have a karma system or a like button.
>>
>>1369939
>He's this furious
>I didn't know who he is so NOBODY ELSE IN THE WORLD CAN EITHER.
>It's that impossible that somebody recognized a guy who managed as recently as the ruthless aggression era.
You sure you're not meme sail m8?
>>
>>1369944
>Get called out for pretending on the internet

Are you sure your not autistic?
>>
>>1369939
You do realize Paul managed one of the most popular tag teams of all time right? I recognized him immediately. Please kill yourself with every other A.D.D autistic sperglord Full sail autist
>>
>>1369951
So you remember all the managers from that era? I bet you would claim to recognize Harvey Wippleman if he came out with a tag team huh?

Are you sure your not a full sail autist?
>>
>>1369961
I would recognize plenty. Please stop sperging out just because you're insecure and dont know something. Typical reaction from a sperglord know it all Full sail autist.
>>
>>1369947
>Not even the guy you're responding to.
>S-Still pretending
>Nobody can know who this hall of fame, manager of one of the most known tag teams in wrestling history because I didn't.

How does it feel to be 12 years old?
>>
>>1369967
Pretending to know something you don't is the most Full Sail thing to do. You guys wreck Take Over every fucking time.
>>
>>1369974
Oh yeah because his like 2 year run was so great. Man that fucking puppet bit they had was a corner stone of the era.

How could I fucking forget the literal who from the worst run of the LoD
>>
>>1369975
Dude just stop you're embarrassing yourself. You guys got exposed for chanting "Who are you" at a fucking Hall of famer. How will Meme Sail recover from this?

Not even Mick Foley likes you guys and Mick Foley likes everyone
>>
>>1369988
Source on Foley not liking Full Cucks?
>>
>>1369978
>Now starts talking about said run
>B-but it was so impossible to remember that.
>Since it's not he know has to shit on it.

Also you're wrong ya geek, the dude had been with them since they were in the AWA and even booked their fucking matches, lined up their flights and kept track of their expense. He's as much the L.O.D. as Hawk and Animal are.
>>
Always a good time to remember this

https://vid.me/JTj3
>>
>>1369989
He made a long ass post on his facebook calling out Full sail spergs for trying to get themselves over.
>>
>>1369988
>You guys

You keep going back to that because you knew you had no clue who he was. I already said Full Sail blows. My only issue is internet fedoras (like you and fat boy) pretending they knew who this this guy was.

>>1369991
>Also you're wrong ya geek

I said run as in his run in the fed, as in what anyone would know him from. Keep on pretending you knew him and someone might gift you 4chan gold
>>
>>1369992
Fuck i love based fatass so much now. I have a newfound respect for him knowing he hates full sail spergs.
>>
File: 1456280058394.jpg (331 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1456280058394.jpg
331 KB, 517x768
All the autists on /asp/ pretending they knew who the old fart was without commentary spoon feeding them.
>>
>>1369996
>Smarks are this blown the fuck.
>Meme Sail pretends they're knowledgeable but don't know the guy who basically MADE the LOD.

Damage control only works when you stop hurting yourself.
>>
File: 1416261042335.jpg (246 KB, 2048x1793) Image search: [Google]
1416261042335.jpg
246 KB, 2048x1793
>>1370004
>Full Sail spergs THIS mad they got exposed for being tryhard kiddies trying to get themselves over
>>
>>1370007
Honest question, do you understand what the term "smark" means? Because if anyone here is a smark it's the guy who is pretending to know who some guy is who we only seen once in the past what 10 years?

For real dude?
>>
>>1370004
The issue isn't knowing who the guy is. The issue is acting like a fucking autist and yelling "WHO ARE YOU" at him.
>>
>>1370011
>Still damage controlling this hard.

Meme Sail pretends they know all about the wrestling business and everything that needs to be known about it's history is known to them, but the guy who kept the L.O.D. from being poor bastards on the street is a little too complex for them?

Okay. I guess everybody who's never been around in the past decade is too unrecognizable? Bobby Heenan who? Yoko-what now? Jesse Ventura? Sound like nobodies to me.
>>
>>1370009
Jokes on you I don't even watch MemeXT. I couldn't even pick out half their roster if i had too.
>>1370012
Fuck off. If he was from TNA, ROH or Japan you faggots would be doing the same thing, but because he's in Vince's hall of fame, this is considered as a crime against humanity. Fucking Stamford Wives are something else.
>>
>>1370004
Even if you dont know who he is why would you chant that out? shitting on a guy who hasnt done anything for no reason
>>
>>1370019
What the fuck are you even talking about you twat? You're an asshole for shitting on anyone's return/debut. It doesn't matter if that person is an indie or someone who's already part of the WWE. Literally have sex.
>>
>>1370022
Probably didn't know he was part of the show.
>>
>>1370017
>Still going back to full sail stuff

Man dude, you should go talk to someone about your anger issues. Everyone fucks up every once in a while. Being an adult is knowing when you are wrong
>>
>>1370039
>Can't refute anything
>Time for some nitpicking and ad hominem.
RIP your argument. 2016-2016.
>>
>>1370070
Did you use the term ad hominem unironically on 4chan after spending the last 10 posts calling people full sail babies?

Holy fucking shit dude, get some perspective
>>
>>1370076
Damn you're furious on the behalf of these stupid fucks.

You learn to admit you're wrong and I will get back to you.
>>
File: 1465340399372.jpg (25 KB, 480x712) Image search: [Google]
1465340399372.jpg
25 KB, 480x712
>college hosting pro wrestling
>college hosting women's basketball

Which is worse?
>>
>>1370082
I'm embarrassed for you
>>
>>1370039
watching wrestlring as an adult is wrong
>>
>>1370090
So is masturbating to anime but I ant stopping that any time soon either
>>
>>1370089
That's great. See you in 10 years when you've forgotten who John Cena is and swear anybody who does is pretending.
>>
>>1370097
I'm sorry but did you just compare John Cena to Paul Ellering?
>>
I have been to BBQs with Paul Ellering (friend of my Moms is Animals sister). I hardly knew who he was when he came out
>>
>>1370105
Nope. Nice try though. No point in dragging this out further, enjoy your night. Try not to forget anything because it hasn't been in your face in a while.
>>
>>1370117
But you did and now your trying to back out of it. I suggest taking a look at your own life to see why you feel insecure enough to lie about dumb shit like this on the internet. It's sad
>>
lol u guys are fucking hilarious. I didnt know who the hell this guy was and I really didn't care lmao.

All i wanted to see was good wrestling and it was meh. Now Tye dillinger did put on a good show. him and the other guy who i forgot what his name was but yea, good show,
>>
>>1370223
>good wrestling
wrong fuckin country m8

enjoy your shitty wwe product
>>
>>1370247
what do you think is good wrestling then?

and I hope you are not talking about NJPW
>>
>>1370247
>being this much of an elitist
Enjoy your virginity
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.