[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
r8 NXT Takeover: The End
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: CZxQimtW0AACfvB.png (87 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
CZxQimtW0AACfvB.png
87 KB, 320x180
6/10
>inb4 every wrestling website giving high praises for every match involved
>>
None of the matches were bad and the two hours went back real quickly so Imma give this bad boy a 7.5
>>
>>1369584
6/10. It was good, nothing too special but the matches were all solid. Even Nia vs. Asuka wasn't bad, which surprised the hell out of me. Dat super musclebuster too.
>>
>>1369584
5.5/10
>>
File: 1465193964094.png (223 KB, 728x682) Image search: [Google]
1465193964094.png
223 KB, 728x682
>watching NXMeme
>>
>Squash match
4/7 - Good for what it was so I can't be too harsh on it. new guy is interesting, let's see him in a real match

>Tag Team
6/7 really good. MOTN

>Nak-AA
4/7 Should have been better. Next time sell Nakamura or get some more offense in before winning.

>Women's
5/7 Asuka was good and Nia actually kept up and did her part well.

>main event
5/7 I enjoyed this. They did not use the cage much and had one too many dead spots but that fucking finish! Down with Balor!

4.8 out of 7
>>
>>1369634
>rating matches out of 7
I hope you die in your sleep tonight
>>
>>1369634
I get this meme
>>
>>1369646
Newfag
>>
>>1369652
I've been here since the Rumble.
>>
7.5/10
>>
8/10. Worst watch lasted 5 minutes and the tag match is the best tag match in 10 years easy.
>>
>>1369715
>Started revving up my greentext ready to call you a fag for saying that it's been ten years since a good tag match.
>Realize it really has been ten years since the Smackdown Six.
>Shed real tears.
>>
>>1369715
Lel. No.
The takeover Dallas tag team match was much better.
I will say that when the revival goes to the main roster and become El Matador tier jobbers, I will be sad. They are very entertaining.
>>
>>1369715
>best tag match
I'd give Y2AJ vs New Gay the win there.
>>
>>1369722
That is exactly why I said 10 years kek.
>>1369723
Dallas was good but I saw the ending coming, this one kept me hooked
>>
solid 7/10. Everything was very good, but only the tag-match touched greatness.
>>
>>1369584
Shinsuke, Asuka, and the Samoa Joe matches were cool. You are just a butthurt queer.
>>
I thought all the matches were great, but the opener should have gone on a little longer. Legit interested to see where Cien goes from here. Other that that, blown away by The Revival winning and happy that Joe has ended Balor's time in NXT.
>>
7/10

After the tag match the other matches struggled to live up to the same standard. The tag match was great, when D&D were beating up on Gable I was just waiting for the hot tag into the clean count for Jordan, but when he came in it wasn't that simple, the match just kept going but it wasn't like it was a drag, it was exciting because the interference and methods used just got more desperate each time, didn't feel like anyone was sandbagging, everyone looked strong and everyone looked like they were going through a bit of hell, Gable especially.

Great match.
>>
>Austin Aries only putting someone else over when he has an injury AND doesn't want to end the match in DQ

Shit worker senpai, get that TNAsshole out of WWE
>>
>>1369730
Not who you're talking to but that's the exact reason why I liked the tag match. Once they Jordan got tagged in, I wasn't sure who was going to win anymore.
>>
>>1369715
>>1369723
>forgetting the Usos vs Lucha Dragons vs New Day match at TLC which gave us one of the best ladder spots in years and a really great match
>>
>>1369584
6.81/10
>NXT Takeover Traditional Debut Match
Some nice moves on show here. Very good for what it was.
>American Alpha v Mini Anderson & Gallows
Good match except they overdid the cringey stereo moves. Probably the match of the night.
>Nak vs The Greatest Manlet Who Ever Lived
Kinda underwhelming except for the last few minutes. Parts of this match were carbon copies of the Zayn bout.
>Asuka vs Nia "I'm not like thin girls" Jax
This one was better than expected, much better than the Bayley v Jax match. Not sure if Nia has improved or if it was just being in there with a better opponent. Probably a mixture of both. Hated the camera switch on the finishing move, I hope some day we actually get to see it.
>Main event
Disappointing. I liked their last match better, even with all the stoppages. I thought the ending was a bit anti-climatic tb honest.
>>
>>1370472
Oh and Tywin Lannister and the Rock's cousins looked pretty interesting.
>>
The Nakamura - Aries match was a bust. Nak gassed so early that nothing in the match had energy to it. Aries seemed to give a few stiff shots to get Nak to respond but nope.

Main event was ruined by the shitty mesh cage making the camera over choppy and moving all the time.

All around not bad but a little underwhelming except for maybe the tag match wich was pretty solid. 5.5/10
>>
>>1369584
Best thing about this shit show was the based crowd chanting "Who are you?" at that old irrelevant faggot and all the neckbeards of /asp/ raging over it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.