[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's be honest, now that Punk and Bryan are gone for good,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: CM-Punk-Daniel-Bryan[1].jpg (74 KB, 610x250) Image search: [Google]
CM-Punk-Daniel-Bryan[1].jpg
74 KB, 610x250
Let's be honest, now that Punk and Bryan are gone for good, is WWE even worth watching anymore?
>>
>implying Punk and Hunter won't reconcile once Vince is out.
>implying we're not at most five years away from revolutionary concussion treatment that allows Bryan to wrestle again.
>implying they won't be main eventing WM37 at the absolute latest.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>1369615
>revolutionary concussion treatment
>bryan wrestling again
>>
>>1369576
Watch NXT.
>>
>>1369576
No. I haven't been that into WWE since Punk went JUST mode in late 2013 and stopped caring.
>>
For Seth, although they took his curb stomp so nah
>>
>>1369576
If it wasn't free I wouldn't pay for it
>>
>>1369615

>chair shots to the head come back in full glory

yes please
>>
>>1369615
Punk hates Hunter, not Vince. Why the hell would he want to return when the guy he dislikes is running the entire company? Once Vince is gone so is any chance of reconciliation.
>>
>>1369699
Not the same guy but I legit think that punk and hunter could settle their beef.

I think that he sees trips as the guy who, personally, buried all his friends and heroes growing up. He was 'the game'. The game CM Punk hated, and hates, playing. One that even guys like Batista(who was 'the guy') hated.

Now look at what Trips did with NXT. Even if you don't think he books the matches its clear that he's very in touch with classic 'rasslin. He likes seeing young guys get over - it was the machine that failed guys like punk.

I think it was a mix of timing - Punk comes up right when OVW is floundering, his run at ECW never got off the ground because Vince didn't like him and instead wanted Lashley to be their guy, his original championship runs were cut short because(again) vince didn't think he could move the needle like edge/cena/orton could. He had to get over by himself - and did. He had to beat the system to win - he broke the game, didn't play it.

Now he's at such a level he doesn't need to play anymore. But you can tell he had ot love wrestling. He wouldn't have played the game for so long if he didn't. He would've given up years before if he didn't love it - he would've stop wrestling sooner if he didn't.

Shit if the ultimate warrior could mend fences with WWE after that hitjob they put on him then anybody can.
>>
>>1370144

You vastly underestimate how much of a grudge-holder Punk is, as well as how personally he took a lot of the HHH stuff.
>>
File: serveimage (3).jpg (43 KB, 299x450) Image search: [Google]
serveimage (3).jpg
43 KB, 299x450
>>1369576
Only for the Phenomenal One.
>>
>>1369615
>daydreamer: the post
but honestly, its on the up right now, AJ is killing it, Seth is back, Cesaro and Owens will do well. Its going good senpai.
>>
>>1370152
I want to think that if trips puts him over clean - at wrestlemania - that would go a long way to fixing their problem. I really don't think trips is that bad of a guy anymore. Like the fact he was pushing to put dean over at RoadBlock so that they could fix WM's main event says a lot. The fact he put over Dbry over at WM says alot.

I hope he comes back because i'm a fucking mark but i understand why he wouldn't.
>>
>>1369615
Haitch was one of the reasons why he left
>>
>>1370166

To put it in perspective, Punk still holds a grudge against Chikara and Necro Butcher over a one-off joke character from a decade ago. The dude is not someone in a hurry to forgive.
>>
>>1370169
CP Munk is ridiculously rememorable for what it was.
>>
>tfw the club breaks up and Sex Ferguson finally gets his comeback run
>tfw vince finds his sense of humor hysterical and gives him complete control
>tfw he becomes GM and everyone shows more dick
>tfw trump comes back and feuds with him
>>
>>1369576
Not much but yes.

>There will never be another GOAT on the mic as CM Punk.

>There will never be another GOAT as fucking over as Bryan was.

Shit.
>>
>>1370225
>Enzo

>Nakamura
>>
>>1370285
>Le im going to cut the same promo eveytime midget.
>Le Gook ever close to Punk.

Again. Shit.
>>
>>1370302
Or in case you imply not slightly close to Bryan.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.