[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WHO ARE YOU?! >WHO ARE YOU?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
>WHO ARE YOU?!

>WHO ARE YOU?!
>>
>>1369575
18+: The Crowd.
>>
>>1369575
>tfw thinking to myself, "Full Sail can't be that bad. 4chan's just being contrarian fags again because something got too popular for their hipster asses.
>This happens.
>Cringe so hard my past self at multiple points in my life cringe.
>>
I cant believe they chanted out. I'm a millennial douchebag myself but how can you NOT know him? I can see now why everyone hates Full Sail.
>>
>>1369703
Even if you dont know who he is why would you chant that out? Who the fuck cares? You're just making things awful and awkward for everyone and shitting on a guy who hasnt done anything wrong
>>
File: KO.png (51 KB, 643x344) Image search: [Google]
KO.png
51 KB, 643x344
>>
>Implying they weren't chanting it at the fat Usos
>>
>>1369733
BASED FATASS
>>
>>1369727
This, there's no reason for them not to know considering how hard they try to say they're the best smarks, but even then there's no reason to chant that at the guy doing his job except for shameless self promotion from the audience. That's why I hate the audience, they're trying so hard to be the next ECW crowd but won't let it happen organically. They've gotta make it happen.
>>
>how dare a crowd not know someone who hasn't been on tv in over twenty years
>>
>send out a literal who
>get mad no one gives a shit who he is

18+
>>
What happened? I don't watch nxmeme because im not a faggot
>>
>>1369742
>>1369743
t. Full Sail
>>
>>1369745
Then you should not care because you're not a faggot.
>>
>>1369749
>anyone who doesn't circlejerk with me is from Full Sail

18+
>>
>>1369733
BASED FUCKING FATASS
>>
>>1369742
Hall of fame, class of 2011
>>
>>1369743
>>1369742
>We so smart and knowledgeable. We're the best WWE fans in the world.
>A guy who got inducted into the hall of fame only 5 years ago walks out.
>WHO'S THAT?
>The state of Meme Sail.
>>
Who is that guy in the middle?
>>
>>1369575
I hate the Full Sail crowd too but im pretty sure they were chanting that at the literal who tag team he was managing.
>>
Bobby was right, fans really are just humanoids. Hell they'd probably chant who are you at him too.
>>
File: Average Full Sail Fan.png (590 KB, 572x655) Image search: [Google]
Average Full Sail Fan.png
590 KB, 572x655
>>
How do people ITT not know who "Precious" Paul Ellering was?
>>
>>1369764
see >>1369755
>>
>>1369779
>Meme Sail damage control.
Anybody who paints themselves as knowledgeable or smart to the businesses shouldn't who are you anybody off the stage for doing his job. It's just worse given that's he's a Hall of Famer and more important to the WWE than all of them.
>>
>>1369766
I'm not sure. Rewatching it they don't start chanting until he comes out.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/740705111425486848
>>
>>1369782
see >>1369743
>>
I hope a carbon monoxide leak happens at the next Full Sail tapings. Fucking spergs.
>>
>>1369792
>H-He's a literal who.
>That Hall of Famer is a nobody.

No matter how you try to crack it you guys failed. Which isn't anything strange for Meme Sail.
>>
Gonna be honest, I watched wreathing back when Paul was in the fed. I had no clue who he was till the announcers said his name, and even then I had to think for a moment before I remembered him
>>
File: fully loaded 1998 lod vs doa.png (127 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
fully loaded 1998 lod vs doa.png
127 KB, 320x200
>>1369819
Then you must have missed him in the attitude era as well.
>>
>>1369888
I was halfway into googling his name before I remembered he was the dude with the LoD. Get off your high horse and be honest, you had no clue who he was.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.