[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Main roster when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: the-mighty-dont-kneel.jpg (457 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
the-mighty-dont-kneel.jpg
457 KB, 1920x1080
Main roster when?
>>
>>1366784
They're honestly what the MR needs right now in the top mix.
A work-rate centric team to compliment the mishmash of aggrandized gimmicks.
>>
They need to do an Aussie takeover angle in NXT first.
>>
File: FTNSssW.png (588 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
FTNSssW.png
588 KB, 800x450
>>1366784
And while we're at it, how about these guys?
>>
>>1366784
>>1366856

Add in these two teams as well. The future of Tag Team wrestling in WWE hasn't looked this bright in a long time.
>>
>>1367007
Will any of them actually have a chance in the main roster?
>>
>>1366856
They'll never go to the main roster. They're just a duo that sporadically show up at NXT alongside their work in other feds.

>>1367202
American Alpha have a great chance.
Revival could be the top Heel team easily, but their appearance bars that somewhat. I can see them more realistically being a mid-division or number 2 Heel team.
TMDK will do okay.
>>
>>1367217
>They'll never go to the main roster. They're just a duo that sporadically show up at NXT alongside their work in other feds.

Nah, I think they'll sign a full-time contract like Samoa Joe sooner or later.

>http://www.pwtorch.com/site/2016/04/03/report-nxt-regulars-ciampa-gargano-sign-wwe-deals/
>>
>>1367202

With proper book...

If they get to work matches longer th...

If AA get decent promo ti...

Umm...

No. No they won't.
>>
>>1366784
they look like a couple of queers
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.