[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it over for The Club?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: ripclub.webm (2 MB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
ripclub.webm
2 MB, 640x400
Is it over for The Club?
>>
File: soon.webm (3 MB, 640x356) Image search: [Google]
soon.webm
3 MB, 640x356
Also, will Finn get the same when he finally joins them?
>>
>>1366798
why does he have no charisma
>>
>>1366758
>over for them

How so?
What is even the definition of "it's over"?
They're featured prominently on television weekly, dabbling in the number 2 feud in the company (AJ vs Cena) and part of the number 4 feud (New Day vs The Club/Tag Title hunt).
Yeah they sure are fucked.
>>
>>1366804

>asks for definition of "it's over"
>cites feud with BMJ

looks like you answered your own question there my man
>>
Cena will deliver a triple AA at Summerslam. Guaranteed.
>>
>>1366804
Not being a Vince McMahon creation, I feel like they are most definitely fucked.
>>
>>1366802
Wish I could post webm with audio here. The crowd was completely behind Balor.
>>
>>1366758

How can it be over? It hardly ever started.
>>
>>1366808
So, being featured on television means you're fucked, buried and it's over for you?
Right on. I'll factor your angered delusions into my future trains of thought.
>>
>>1366818
How long can they stay relevant if they constantly lose?
>>
>>1366817
The Club hasn't really been around together. Hell this would be them starting wouldn't?
>>
>>1366758
They are fucked, all indy manlets are just in wwe to be jobbers and to trick the smarks into buying into the wwe. I bet they want to destroy the indys also by taking all the manlets they can.
>>
>>1366818

Vince is going to give them the DDP treatment, just wait and see.
>>
>>1366823
As long as they keep putting them on television.
AJ is reportedly going to become the top brand heel of the smackdown brand. Wins and losses are clearly important, but that is, like everything to a degree. Relevance is ultimately dictated by how the machine in general backs you, and thus far, they have backed AJ into hasty main event slots.
Granted, this could wane at any moment, but lets not pretend like we have reason to believe it will just yet because "he's feuding with jhon cenarr berried xD"
>>
So, I only just started watching wrestling again since I was a kid, but was just wondering something.

I see the John Cena meme everywhere and expected him to be super good, but it turns out he is a sassy black woman who just gets in the ring and roasts people.
Is this normal for him? Why do people like him so much?
>>
>>1366851
Marketing. He is charismatic, great on the mic, and has the look. Marks love him but smarks hate him because his wrestling is stale as fuck.
>>
>>1366855

His in ring work is fine, other than the AA which may be the softest looking finisher of all time. It's his character that is stale
>>
>>1366855
>>1366857
His match-booking is stale, but his ring-work is great.
Anyone would look like shit having the EXACT same match for a decade. When he goes all-out though you can tell he has a lot to give, and always has. It's not some recent burst of skill or something
>>
>>1366816

He's a IWC darling, which means he's a ratings killer by default. Hopefully he stays where he belongs.
>>
>>1366851
he dresses like a child and is the corniest wrestler ever. he is more cringe inducing than dean.
>>
>>1366758
Balor is debuting soon so "no"
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.