[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's winning MitB, perros. And you better believe that.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4
File: legend.jpg (29 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
legend.jpg
29 KB, 600x400
He's winning MitB, perros. And you better believe that.
>>
>>1366720
The most boring possible outcome.
>>
>>1366720
I'm a patron mark and even I know that he's there just to put talent over by getting pay a shit ton of cash
>>
Naaah, if it's not Ambrose, then he's definitely buried. Roman had his year, Seth had his year, and I guess this is Dean's year. If he doesn't win, then he's officially buried. Vince never liked him, anyways.
>>
>>1366724
Shut up perro
>>
File: 374vG.gif (747 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
374vG.gif
747 KB, 300x170
>>1366724
Please kys. He's a better choice than Fat Owens Fat, the ginger Muslim, Lunatic Cringe and not-so-cool dad.
>>
>>1366739
Holy shit, he destroyed Randy Orton with that kick
>>
>>1366739
No he's not. He already won it once and it meant nothing.
Let's give it to someone new.
>>
>>1366720
I like him, but he's good as a silent upper midcard Heel on the fray. Not interesting enough for anything more.
>>
Winning is his destiny! But I'm sure you already knew that.
>>
>>1366734
>buried buried buried xD

Hit puberty.
>>
>>1366734
If Dean doesn't win MITB then it's given he will win the RR

Calm down
>>
Ambrose makes the most sense given the current WWE title feud.

Owens has the best personality for holding the briefcase

Jericho would also probably be good with the briefcase.

Zayn and Cesaro don't feel ready yet.

Del Rio would be boring as fuck.
>>
>>1366720
>>1366720
>Alberto no heato winning.

Get ready for your fat ass overlord boy.
>>
File: console wars.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
console wars.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Ambrose started winning since the burial at wrestlemania so he should be winning. Jericho never won the briefcase so they just might give it to him for being a veteran. Paperboy is not over. Owens lost a lot recently so he might just win it because in WWE you fail upwards. Swiss Swinger is Swiss. Gonna have to watch who stands tall at the end of the "Go home" RAW.
>>
>>1366890
>Paperboy is not over.

I know you might not like the guy, but why delude yourself?
I don't particularly enjoy New Day, but they're hot as fuck.
>>
If it was LU Del Rio, I'd love the shit out of it.

But since it's bland heel WWE Del Rio, nah. I already forgot he won the MITB once.
>>
>>1366892
He gets really weak pops, people in the crowd are not wearing his t-shirts, he sometimes get "ole" chants(depends on the amount of smarks in the audience) and i've never seen a single sign for him.
I like the guy but he just isn't in that over(yet!). 2 more years and he might just main event a PPV
>>
>>1366777
>xD
Sup reddit
>>
>>1366910
I can't help but disagree with everything you're saying, flat out.
He gets some of the nicest consistent pops on the roster and, more importantly, people actually respond during his matches, even with ole chants.
The only people that really out-popped him on the regular were AJ as a Face and sometimes Dean.
>>
>>1366915
ye u mad
>>
>nicest consistent pops on the roster
you need to check your TV bro. Hell, watch smackdown a hear the fake "cheering" Dunn is putting during his entrance(Ambrose and AJ actually are the only ones who ever had real cheers without Dunn's intervention)
>people actually respond during his matches
with smarks there is an ole chant without them thre's not even a "let's go sami".
>>
>>1366940
>watch smackdown a hear the fake "cheering" Dunn is putting during his entrance(Ambrose and AJ actually are the only ones who ever had real cheers without Dunn's intervention)

You pretty much just refuted your own claim with that one.
Dean and AJ – the two people on the roster who I conceded get better consistent babyface reactions than Sami – are the ones who you can hear the crowds react to.
Everyone else gets the natural sweetening that goes hand-in-hand with Smackdown. I see no quandaries there.

>with smarks there is an ole chant without them thre's not even a "let's go sami".

There's not a "lets go" for fucking anyone except for main event matches.
The crowds are generally more receptive when he wrestles than just about anyone else.
>>
>>1366949
Fine, I think you're wrong, you think I'm wrong. At least we can both agree that he ain't winning MitB, right?
>>
It's fucking Owens you cocks. It's like you don't even read dirtsheets.
>>
File: dorito_laughing.png (193 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
dorito_laughing.png
193 KB, 424x318
>>1366974
>dirtsheets
>>
Zayn will win it, he cashes in on Roman after the main event and Owens screws him out of a done deal.
>>
Fuck no.
>>
>>1366959
Clearly not. Gonna be Owens or super-surprise entrant Bray.
>Sami
>actual (ACTUAL) believable underdog
>giving him a briefcase tailor-made for nefarious Heels
>>
>>1366987
The MITB is just a tool to reignite their feud
>>
>>1366890
>the last thing anyone saw before their match was a tug of war with the belt
Frankly, I was embarrassed for Roman. He came off like a retard. What the fuck was he trying to do? That's not how you win a fucking title, you mong.
>>
>>1366991
Rumor has it they might be thinking about turning Bray face.
>>
>>1367000
He already is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCkML75xwXY
>>
>>1366991
>IMplying that logical conclusion makes sense in the capacity of the WWE.

Edge made it a thing for nefarious heels, otherwise they had no idea what the fuck do with it. It's still clear as fuck they still don't too, at least when it comes to faces.

>Face wins MiTB
>Still does the same wait til the champ is beaten down to come cash it in and we're supposed to root for them.
>But when a heel does it it's opportunistic and bad.
I mean it's not the first time the WWE tells us that faces and heels doing the same thing is somehow different based on what 4 letter word you use to describe than and it won't be the last.
>>
>>1367004
With the crowd, yes. But not officially.

That was a goofy one-off Shane match where a face (Roman) and a heel (Bray) had to briefly put aside their differences and work together.
>>
>>1367016
No. Bray's turning face. That was just the beginning but then he got injured.
>>
>>1367000
I have heard they're getting Jericho to put him over.
As much as I love him, he doesn't seem like the guy to send you rocketing off on your new-found alignment.
Thankfully, Bray can do that very well himself, I think he's genuinely the best young all-around talent on the roster.

>>1367009
True, but then, how are they supposed to paint it?
If every babyface cashed in in advance, they'd look dumb as fuck and it'd lose its entire purpose.
Their character should really be defined by their actions immediately before the cash-in.
>Faces take their chance
>Heels show up, rub salt in the wound with chair-shots, THEN cash in
>>
>>1367016
His new shirt pretty much confirms it
>>
>>1367031
I haven't seen it. Is he still gonna do the southern cult leader gimmick, you think? Will the rest of the family turn too?
>>
>>1367031
The do the bray bray shirt? Face turn dancing bray, lel.
>>
>>1367036
They can't really up-heave his entire shtick.
And if they have the family not turn it makes Bray look like a shitty cult leader.
I'm guessing they all go Face and he just twists his ideology slightly, from "I'm trying to save you, this is for the best, follow my words and do everything I say" to, "No, really, I'm ACTUALLY trying to save you. I wrestle against Heels, now."
>>
>>1367026
I feel like they could find some success using it ala the Hardcore championship's 24/7 rule. Get a guy while he's working out in the back, or eating a fucking chili dog, or taking a leak or playing at the arcade or something like that. It takes out the cowardly waiting til he's beaten down and can't defend himself, but still keeps that element of surprise and caught off guard effect that the MiTB needs to keep it's purpose.

So the faces are using it opportunistically, but not in a cowardly way of waiting til he's beaten down and weakened, but also makes it believable that the champ might be so flummoxed by being caught in the process of calling his mum that he might lose the match.
>>
>>1366921
No one reacted to him last night.

Swagger of all people got the biggest pop besides AJ and Cena.
>>
>>1366901
And the RR.

Dorito has wasted any chance he has gotten.
>>
>Rich
>Successful
>3-time world champion
>Attractive (no homo)
>Banging a hot British slut

He hasn't wasted anything.
>>
>>1367073
He is wasting seed on Paige´s dead uterus.

I also meant in WWE.
>>
>>1367067
The crowd wasn't that into the opening segment, but he got a reaction at the start.
Not much of one, but then, on announcement, nobody did. Because the crowd had been forced to watch six men climb ladders, and were probably a little bored waiting for the actual stuff to start.
Swagger got THE biggest pop because it was his home-town, you dingus.
>>
>>1367093
That RAW was a fucking sleeper.
>>
>>1367047
In his last days at nxt, they were doing a sort of unaligned, anti-establishment angle and the crowds were loving it. I think they are going to try that in the main roster now to set up a HHH/Bray feud.

>>1367067
That was the worst crowd of the year by far.
>>
>>1367093
So?

Zami got barely a reaction in his hometown or nowhere near Swagger´s level.
>>
>>1367104
Yeah.

Brayy got HUGE pops at the RR and that RAW were he was face to face with Triple H.
>>
>>1366720
Out of 6 boring outcomes, this was somehow the most boring.
>>
>>1367108
Montreal? He got a damn good reaction there, as I recall.
Swagger did get a bigger one, though. I'm not discounting that. Though, that's not a mark against Sami or anything, Swagger just got a bigger pop than anyone expected for some strange reason.
>>
>>1367125
That's because you have a tiny pecker, gringo.
>>
>>1367131
We both know it's going to Ambrose, even though that's equally shit.

>Mitb comprised of basically that IC title match from ER but without the Mix and with 3 boring niggas instead.

>Deanetty Ambrose, a man who fights like an octopus fucked a backyard wrestler from the 90's. Fresh off the back of fighting an old man in the slowest, shittiest matches in WWE PPV's of the past decade.
>Alberto Del Rio, a man who hasn't been interesting ever, and is "fresh" out of one of the most boring, dogshit heel stables ever.
>STUPID IDIOT, a man who just wrestled an octopus in the slowest, most PPV pace killing matches any major promotion has ever put on.

They're going to keep the IC spot monkeys in that picture for when Miz comes back from filming what we can only assume will be an awful movie, so we know it's going to Ambrose to set up some gay triple threat between the shield.

AKA, 1 unlikeable greasemop looking motherfucker vs Based Crossfit Jesus vs Le whacky Octopusman.

Sounds shit, RIP summerslam.
>>
>>1367151
All of the Shield members are shit. Kill yourself.
>>
>>1367175
Seth's good though senpai.
>>
>>1367182
Seth's good in a role entirely different from what he's in right now.
Just like Ambrose is good in a role entirely different from what he's in right now.
And Roman's good in a role entirely different from what he's in right now.
Fucking squandered stable tbhwu.
>>
>>1366720
off by 2
>>
>>1367188
>Just like Ambrose is good in a role entirely different from what he's in right now.
yea but being king of CZW cant work in the WWE, he needs to go back to the indies in order to be good in a role.
>>
>>1366987
He is literally the least likely to win. Order of chances to win Mitb.
Jericho
Ambrose
Owens
Cesaro
Del Rio
Zayn
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.