[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were you ever caught for punching someone? Did you get convicted?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: alcatraz_prison_block_cc_img.jpg (226 KB, 1500x975) Image search: [Google]
alcatraz_prison_block_cc_img.jpg
226 KB, 1500x975
Were you ever caught for punching someone?
Did you get convicted?
What was the sentence?
Did you get a criminal record?
>>
>>1366647
Fuck loads of times, over 10 along with headbutts and knees and such. We used to fight twice a week most weeks from the age of 15 until my sentence

Worst sentence was 3 months in jail for 2 counts of ABH when i was 19

Ive calmed down alot in my old age
>>
>>1366651
Why were you fighting so much?
>>
>>1366656
Because it was fun and it was just what my mates were into.
Hanging around the streets, getting fucked up, trying to get girls and fighting at any opportunity all went hand in hand when you are young
>>
>>1366656
Also i was good at it and wanted to be known as the hardest around
>>
>>1366656
I was battling with homosexuality.

I felt acting ultra-macho would help me be straight.

Dick is delicious by the way.
>>
>>1366651
What kind of job do you have now?
>>
>>1366670
Au contraire
Chicks love nothing more than a testosterone soaked bad lad thats just knocked someone out
>>
>>1366671
I was an estate agent until a few years ago then i got a new job with my mate on building sites, its a heavy labour job but the pay is fucking great
Im on my way to making 40 thousand pounds this year, im just very lucky to have got into it
I would be fucked otherwise
>>
>>1366664
So you were basically a "chav" then?
>>
>>1366721
We were rudeboys.the higher evolved version of a chav that wears better clothes and bangs better birds
>>
File: aspie.jpg (536 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
aspie.jpg
536 KB, 1280x720
>>1366664

foighting aroun tha world
>>
>>1366761
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

You seem like real piece of work.
>>
>>1366781
I dont care, it was 10+ years ago and now life is completely different.
Oh and my 8/10 hot as fuck chick and £500 mattress help me sleep at night ;
>>
>>1366794
>has to brag about his life to strangers on the Internet

What's your life missing? Why do you feel so empty?
>>
>>1366852
Dad abandonment issues
>>
>>1366852
Waaaaa
Go cry somewhere else, people ask me questions and i answer them

If you dont like it then dont read it
>>
>>1366932
I asked you two questions and you didn't answer either of them you silly goose.
>>
>>1366647
Yes, numerous times.
>>
I was due to get charged with Section 18 GBH wounding with intent in 2007, altohugh I managed to plead down to Section 20 malicious wounding.

I was convicted and got a two year suspended sentence, 300 hours community service and a 5k fine.

Criminal record should have been around until 2017 but a change in the rehibilition act means it's gone as of last year or so.
>>
>>1367643
Why did you do it?
>>
>>1367661
I was in a bad place mentally but the real reason is probably alcohol.

I was outnumbered, the other guy caused the initial argument and threw the first punch, I just took it further than I should have for the aforementioned reasons.

Definitely closed a lot of doors for me both career-wise and travelling to certain countries over the last 9 years.
>>
>>1366647
When I was 42 I beat the living shit out of a guy that raped my 14 yr old niece. Put him in a coma for 6 days. Judge told me I can't take the law into my own hands. did 18 mo. for aggravated assault & attempted manslaughter. I was sentenced to 36 to 40 months. Guarantee that shit head will never rape another girl after the beating I gave him.
>>
>>1367899
How can you attempt to accidentally kill someone?
>>
>>1366679
>grow up acting like a nigger
>work like a nigger

Based universe

Enjoy having a shit, broken down body
>>
>>1368013
Attempted manslaughter. Attempted
>>
>>1366794
Ur matress cost only £500, are you poor?
>>
>>1368071
That's the thing though. Manslaughter is an accidental killing. How do you attempt an accident?
>>
>>1368071
>manslaughter
Yes I understood that.

Manslaughter is essentially the killing of a person without intending to.

How can you cociously try to kill someone.....without trying?
>>
>>1366670
Gay
>>
>>1369639
No manslaughter deferentiates from murder because it denotes that there wasnt any prior planning to it. If it was simply to differentiate between accidental killings and non-accidental then there wouldnt be negligent-manslaughter
>>
>>1369643
You're an idiot. Manslaughter has different degrees.
Often time if it's murky the DA will accept a guilty plea for a reduced charge
>>
>>1369707
$4k mattress here. Top of the line temperapedic.
It was honestly a waste of money. Id rather have a good spring mattress.
>>
>>1369716
$1500 here. I'm all about that pillowtop.
>>
>>1369716
Next time 1-800 Matress. Now owned by Sleepy's. Bought a spring mattress for $110. Sleep like a baby.
>>
>>1366647
>>1366664
>>1366761
>>1366794

>this is the average /asp/ie

Thank fuck wrestling saved this board.
>>
>>1367899
Honestly mate that's fucked, uk laws are absolutely shite that murderers and child rapists get less time than folk such as yourself. Bastard rapist should've been sentenced to 30 years.
>>
>>1366647
I was arrested in a bar in Texas after me and a redneck went at it.

Didn't get convicted, bartender ratted the guy out on starting it, though I probably would have served time otherwise, went overboard on the redneck.

Thankfully he had the track record of doing shit like this, so I got off with a "Yall better get the fuck outta here."
>>
One time I kicked the door in on my ex-gf's apartment and socked the guy she was with. I then immediately felt bad for my retarded decision and waited there to be arrested. It massively fucked up my life, never resort to violence, kids! Or if you do, don't get caught
>>
>>1371376
You should have just put on a mask and left after it happened. No one will care who you were before you put it on.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.