[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Card predictions/ general thoughts thread? >Andrade "Cien"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: NXT-Takeover-The-End.jpg (138 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
NXT-Takeover-The-End.jpg
138 KB, 1920x1080
Card predictions/ general thoughts thread?
>Andrade "Cien" Almas vs Tye Dillinger
Cien wins 100%
>American Alpha vs The Revival
American Alpha win, Revival maybe start working towards main roster
>Asuka vs Nia Jax
I have a terrible feeling they're gonna let Nia win, hoping it doesn't happen tho
>Nakamura vs Aries
Nakamura no question, letting Aries win would be stupid, Nakamura is like a 100 times more over
>Samoa Joe vs Finn Balor
Finn properly puts Joe over and goes to the main roster
>>
>>1366572
Yeah, you're right. Easiest card to call so far, honestly.
Asuka will beat Nia, don't worry. Butt-ravaged smarks can finally stop complaining about Nia being yet another hand-picked Samoan mega-push after she vies in failure to plant herself as Champ for the second time.
>>
who the fuck is Cien
>>
>>1366579
Some luchador they hired like a week back.
his debut match is on a PPV and he's gonna get put over by Tye Dillinger.
>>
>>1366572
The End of what?
>>
>>1366579
La Sombra
>>
>>1366582
based Haitch said it has several meanings and we're gonna find out at the PPV
>>
>>1366582
The end of NXT because everyone is being sent to the main shows to sure up the numbers after the brand split.

Also, Vince is salty that Hunter's pet project is vastly more popular than his boring, same old shlock.
>>
does any have the pre-sale code for NXT Takeover Brooklyn?
>>
>>1366601
>End of NXT
>Next PPV already scheduled
when it does end, im done with WWE.
also they'd be taking a huge risk ending it
>>
>>1366585

must have missed him the times I watched NJPW or i just don't remember
>>
Do you guys think they'll let La Sombra use his Brillante Driver?
It's basically a roll-through deadlift suplex, like Roman's powerbomb but more difficult.
I haven't seen any of Roman's shit lately, does he still use that move? Do you think they'll bar based Sombra from using his based move because it'll make Roman look like a bitch?
>>
>>1366602
according to PWI its "WWENXT"
>>
>>1366605
He'll prolly use it, not for a 3 count tho. It doesn't look like a legit finisher
>>
>>1366606
Looks like normal seating is sold out already, fuck
>>
>>1366582
End of the Finn/Joe feud.

Finn is getting called up. Dunno about Joe though. He might stay in NXT to help the development talent some more as has been his role.
>>
>>1366610
IMO Joe will probably feud with Nakamura, since they're the 2 most popular guys there, and people want to see Nakamura as the champ
>>
>>1366612
I'm fine with Joe being a monster/The Gatekeeper of NXT than being lost in the midcard of Smackdown because creative are useless cunts.
>>
>>1366614
Is this scheduled to be a 2 hour show?
>>
>>1366640
I don't believe they would fit in the matches into 1 hour
>>
>>1366572
Completely forgot about this. All the winners are pretty obvious, unless they go full Cena with Balor and put the belt back on him.
>>
>>1366645
Kinda hope they do because I'd rather have Joe shipped up and leave that Irish bore in the little-leagues.
>>
>>1366582
>>1366586
>several meanings
>Tommy End recently signed
>>
>>1366572
Will this be two or three hours?
>>
File: TEN.jpg (24 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
TEN.jpg
24 KB, 320x320
>implying Tye will lose on his big breakthrough event
>>
File: headbutt cuts.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
headbutt cuts.webm
3 MB, 640x480
will there be blood in the cage?
>>
zzzzzzz. main event = poor mans Rikishi vs Finn '5 Minute Long Entrance' Balor

Get Asuka, Bayley and Nakamura on Raw and dismantle NXT. It's done.
>>
Spoilers for the Main Event and future plans

-Finn Balor wins
-Samoa Joe goes to main roster and gets involved in the feud Cena vs The Club.
-Finn Balor continues in NXT, turns heel an puts over Nakamura for the title in Japan and then goes to the main roster.
>>
>>1366660
>sign literally who talent
>immediately name event after him
what fucking world are you living in?
>>
>>1367118
>name event after him

It's not named specifically after him. Just think of it as a catchy moniker that they could play into an unknown's debut, to afford him some hype in the eyes of the common fan.
>>
>>1366572
Nia Jax is trash, but I think they might put her over because they need heel bitches.

That being said, I doubt Vince would bring a woman shaped like a refrigerator into his harem.

Sorry, "Women's Division".
>>
the card is fine for the most part, but the hype isn't there whatsoever for me
>>
>>1366883
>poor man's rikishi
>Samoa Joe

What? They literally have nothing in common appart from the "Samoan" bit and the fact they're both fat.

Samoan Joe has a lot more going for him than ass jokes.
>>
>>1366883
>Asuka, Bayley and Nakamura on Raw
Please no
>>
File: CWQs2bcUkAEqxgx.jpg (61 KB, 484x786) Image search: [Google]
CWQs2bcUkAEqxgx.jpg
61 KB, 484x786
>>1367173
...and Asuka and Bayley were never seen again
>>
>>1367177
>Bayley begins feuding with Stephanie over wanting a hug as a welcome to the roster
>Never wrestles ever, just promos that end awkwardly with her holding her arms up for a hug and Steph walking away.
>3 years later
>Steph welcomes new waifu to the roster (Maybe that green haired qt from FCW)
>Hugs her
>Bayley sees
>Bayley heel turn.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.