[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALBERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DORIIIIIIIIIIIIIITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: adr.jpg (69 KB, 864x539) Image search: [Google]
adr.jpg
69 KB, 864x539
ALBERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DORIIIIIIIIIIIIIITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
THE GREATEST MEXICAN EXPORT MAGGLE I L O V E IT
>>
>>1366168
>I love it.

I don't know why he doesn't catch more flak for this. JBL spams that almost as much as Michael spams vintage and nobody seems to tear into him nearly as much and he's just as repetitive and obnoxious.
>>
>>1366178
the problem with JBL is that he's censored JBL, if Vince would let him commentate without filters we would get the greatest heel commentator
>>
>>1366184
Second greatest. JBL could try his entire life and he'll never surmount the heel godliness that was The King.
>>
>>1366188
Paul Heyman tho.
>>
legit hope he wins mitb
>>
>>1366189
Fair point.

Third greatest. JBL had the misfortune of coming after some serious GOATs.

He's better than every heel announcer that was aside McMahon discounting Jerry already tho.
>>
>>1366190
C'mon, man. We all know KO has it on lock.
>>
>>1366184
>>1366188
>>1366189
>>1366193
>no Jesse Ventura or Bobby Heenan

Boys...
>>
>>1366184
>>1366188
>>1366189
>>1366190
>>1366193
>not the brain

the hell is wrong with you?

they are all godlike though
but the brain will always be number 1
>>
>>1366198
>>1366201
The Brain was GOAT at being the baddest manager ever, but I feel like Jerry had the slight edge on him when it came to being that heel suck up and I found myself laughing more at his antics and enjoyed his chemistry with JR. Not discounting Heenan's with Monsoon but I feel like they had less of a routine than Bobby's tonguing up heels and Monsoon being like "OH PLEASE!"

Humanoids is indisputably the best insult referencing to the fans ever though.
>>
>>1366211
JBL is still pretty shit, tho.

Graves has been killing it in NXT as a wiseass heel and I always thought Cyrus of ECW was massively underrated
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.