[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swerved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9
File: WWE_Swerved.jpg (153 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WWE_Swerved.jpg
153 KB, 1280x720
Entire 2nd season is out, thoughts?

>yfw they actually had Vince do a bit
>>
The R-Truth and Becky bit was hilarious desu
>>
I watched the first three drunk and stoned.
I wanna say the little kid that still buried inside really marked out during the kids and Randy and Rollins.
Their reactions were priceless
>>
>>1365480
the 1st episode was trash
>>
>>1365528
it's all low quality desu, the value of it comes from seeing the wrestlers in zany situations.

Straight up it's just a friendship simulator for loser marks desu
>>
The only thing I liked was that New Day/Usos hardware bit. Mainly because you can see the disgust on people's face when seeing that nigger behavior
>>
It's sad seeing guys like Kofi not being recognized in public.

The nxt bit was good
>>
Only the Orton/Rollins prank kids segment was kind of funny
>>
The audition bit kind of hurt once you think about it. These guys came in thinking they were going to get an acting gig just to get joked on
>>
>>1366172
Wait till you see the kid in the AJ/Ryback segment, it's similar but much more funny because the kid is so scared.

The other best part was Big E being a gym teacher.

>>1365960
>The nxt bit was good
Albert was great in that. Sami and Balor came off as total nerds.
>>
Also the prank on Flair was not flattering at all, he came off as the dick everyone says he is.
>>
>>1365480
Is this worth watching?
>>
>>1366172
I thought that was the gayest shit. At least scare the kids or something.
>>
>>1365561
>friendship simulator
Are you retarded?
>>
>>1365480
the benoit episode was great
>>
>>1365960

I don't think 95% of my extended family would recognize any wrestler other than maybe The Rock
>>
File: 1455215316566.jpg (65 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1455215316566.jpg
65 KB, 400x300
>>1366508
Fucking bunch of casuals.
>>
>>1365497
>really marked out during the kids and Randy and Rollins

their reactions were gold

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/w9nm.mp4
>>
>>1366496
Watch s2e7, Ryback and AJ Styles scare the shit out of some kid.
>>
>>1366501
it's the same reason people watch dumb vlogs on youtube, the actual content is just a wrapper.

Step your loneliness up a notch, you gregarious midcarder.
>>
>>1366598
kys you faggot and stop thinking you know everything
>>
>>1366609
You've got all that strength but you have to get me to kill myself? Maybe you're the powerless one, senpai.
>>
>>1365480
Season 2 is amazing terrible. They either didn't understand what made season 1 fun, or the superstars were too big of bitches to play along.

>season 1
See superstars prank each other and get a glimpse into their personalities and the bond they share backstage. A neat, fun experience for wrestling fans that can't be matched anywhere because nowhere else has the unique access to the wwe superstars

>season 2
WWE superstars fuck with normal people just trying to work their piece of shit temp job and hopefully feed their families.

They turned it into a shitty hidden camera gotcha show that you could see on any other channel, except the WWE Superstars aren't funny enough for most of the shit to be funny at all.
>>
File: 1422808524894.gif (426 KB, 285x190) Image search: [Google]
1422808524894.gif
426 KB, 285x190
>>1366611
>>
>All those cringe reveals

>"Do you have the WWE network?"

Yeah because a lot of people out there have the Network and can't tell who the New Day are after interacting with them for five minutes

Really showed how out of the mainstream WWE is that several of their top stars could go out in public and not get recognized
>>
>>1366615
They couldn't possibly go candid for more than one season with such a limited roster. People already started to catch on towards the end of season one. I liked the dating one since they were focusing on embarrassing one another as opposed to the general public.
>>
>>1366615
They can't swerve the wrestlers any more because they're wise to it.
>>
>>1366625
Really? The best ones were the sports car willie swerving the NXT wrestlers.

The reason they got wise to it was because it was the same 5 people all of season one.

Even so, watching rich/famous WWE superstars fuck with people desperate enough to go on a blind date or work some shit security temp job to get $40 is not entertaining.

The AJ/ryback rollins/Orton messing with kids was fun because the kids were marking out on the inside and having a dream like experience that they will remember forever.
>>
>>1366618
>>"Do you have the WWE network?"
They should at least do the pranks on WWE events
>>
I bet that prizeshow bit was the most fun Ambrose has had in ages.
>>
>>1366658
That kid running to hide the sign when Ryback came out was great.
>>
>>1366768
Anyone got a webm of the woman holding her umbrella like a gun and screaming at him?
>>
>>1366783
This, please. That and the flippy haired cuck's reaction made me abuse the rewing button.
>>
>>1365480
I ain't autistic, show is trash. I rather watch baseball.
>>
I liked when Tyler Breeze acted like a starving artist.
>>
It was good up until New Day and the Usos got their grubby hands on it and forced their way into every episode.

Fucking meme wrestlers turned it into a joke. It used to be good.
>>
>>1366800
>I ain't autistic, show is trash.
>watches Raw
>>
>>1366658
>The best ones were the sports car willie swerving the NXT wrestlers

I loved it when all their expressions changed when A-Train mentioned swerved, 100% fooled. They should prank wrestlers the entire show, way more fun than random people
>>
Dean Ambrose no-selling the airhorn was hilarious.

Heath getting gunk in the face was god tier.

Seth Rollins getting blocked by security was GOAT
>>
>>1366888
That was season 1 dummy.
>>
that aj/ryback bit got a good kek out of me

>that genuine fear on the kid's face over such silly insults
>>
>>1366930
>ya think the big guy can't grow hair?
>>
>Do you have the WWE Network?

JESUS CHRIST STOP

JUST SAY IT'S A HIDDEN CAMERA SHOW
>>
>>1366948
>You've been Swervedâ„¢
>>
>>1366848
>zayn trying to get the guy to stop filing
>bliss talking shit about the fans
>ric flair just spelling famous when the security guy asks him who he
>ric telling the security guard he is going to be fired

These are the candid reactions from WWE superstars that make the show good.
>>
>>1367006
>Flair afterwards.
Lol you thought you were swerving me but I was swerving you.
>>
R-Truth has been the best thing about Season 2
>>
>>1365480
is this show as staged as wrestling?
>>
IMMA BABY ELL'FANT
>>
>>1365480
it's fake you autistic retards
>>
>>1367006
>>1367012
Flair came off as such a little bitch.
>>
I picked a random episode to watch and it had Renee and Dean doing shit together. Thought it was cute.
>>
>>1366513
Can a grown man hug his fave wrestlers too?
>>
Paige took those shocks like a trooper, you could tell she liked it.
>>
>>1366618
I used to work at a bank so I saw transactions all day. There were two times the WWE Network was mentioned in my calls and they were fraud.
>>
File: blissfag meets bliss.jpg (156 KB, 683x819) Image search: [Google]
blissfag meets bliss.jpg
156 KB, 683x819
>>1370613
sure
>>
>>1370617
Do you think Jericho would let me?
>>
>>1370632
yeah buddy
>>
File: 1462381343966.png (206 KB, 290x354) Image search: [Google]
1462381343966.png
206 KB, 290x354
>>1365480
Trying to mess with kids and the Willy/NXT segment are the best. The kids no sell being intimidated and are just happy to meet wrestlers, while Bloom and Balor made Sami look like a huge fag.

The Vince thing was bazaar. How did that Pajeet not recognize that it was Mr Mcmahon fucking with him? The first guy clearly knew but was too intimidated to say anything, then Vince calls him a good sport.
>>
>WWE claims their superstars are world famous and everyone can recognize them
>literally no one notices them when doing the pranks, including the divas

If that's not a wake up call, I don't know what is.
>>
>>1370617
>>no hoverhand
He's less autistic then most /b/tards lol
>>
>>1370822
That's the point dingus, they try to make it look like it's not them like nature girl and paige working at hot topic wearing emo shit
>>
File: sararae.png (1 MB, 914x486) Image search: [Google]
sararae.png
1 MB, 914x486
>you will never kiss Sara Rae
>>
>>1370822
There's a reason cena and Roman doesn't do this shit. Wwe knows who is over with people. (Smarks aren't people they are sub 50 IQ idiots)
>>
>>1370996
But they're not even dressed up and have zero disguise on.
Shit, Hot Topic even SELLS WWE merchandise with Paige on it.
>>
you know they recorded more than that right? its possible some people did recognize them. plus they had paige in glasses, hat, hair in braids
>>
>>1371017
I thought she was wearing a fake nose as a disguise at first.
>>
>>1371017
Based sax doesn't know that feel
>>
>>1371044
>>1371094
Go to any hottopic you have a bunch of girls that look like Paige except hotter and most likely more clean and less slutty
>>
>>1371150
most of them look like the chick in the segment with pink hair.

fat.
>>
>>1366363
That kid in the AJ/Ryback part looks like he gets the shit kicked out of him whenever his father has a drink.
>>
>>1366301
Tbh the second guy couldn't act for shit, so it didn't matter.
>>
>>1371094
They most likely have to film a fuckload for this reason.
>>
>>1366363
That big E part bugged me because she said she had the network yet she failed to recognize Big E when it was so obviously him.
>>
>>1370818
Sami getting legit pissed was top notch
>>
>>1372439
She's an adult female, of course she doesn't have the Network.
>>
>>1372439
I have a female friend with the network and she skips any match without Cena/Orton/Generic good looking male in it
>>
the sign making part with the little kid was honestly the best. I loved seeing him try to hide the signs from AJ and Ryback
>>
im all dude weed lmaod out watching this shit its alright some bitz r autistic
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 659x658) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 659x658
What's his name?
>>
>>1374251
f-a-m-o-u-s
>>
>>1374251
What was he going to do? Walk home?
Get out your phone and call Charlotte you old ass.
>>
>>1374251
Kiss my ass!
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.