[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Dean called Deanetty and Becky called Becketty? what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: 1465264602634.jpg (128 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
1465264602634.jpg
128 KB, 500x358
Why is Dean called Deanetty and Becky called Becketty?

what does -etty mean?

is it cool meme ?
>>
>>1364057
18+
>>
>>1364057
Look up The Rockers, a WWF tag team active in the late 80's and early 90's made of Shawn Michaels(HBK) and Marty Jannetty.
>>
>>1364062
>>1364064
I wasn't watching wrestling at that time(was 3 at that time), but fuck are you telling me people who makes these memes are around the age of 40+? Fucking virgins.
>>
>>1364057
it means being the unremarkable one in a tag team, basically every tagteam gets broken up at some point, and of the two singles guys one will get the short end of the stick, the epitomy of this was Marty Janetty, who you probably not know, he was the tag team partner of HBK, and at some point in time, they were equals, just as the Shield were all equals, people thought Seth would be the Janetty, but it ended up being Ambrose
>>
>>1364096
Fuck off millennial.
>>
>>1364096
>I have never seen a film, listened to a band or read a book that was created prior to my birth.
>>
>>1364096
"Jannetty" only really took off as a meme in 2009 when he got namedropped during the Miz/Morrison breakup feud
>>
>>1364057
It means they will have lesser success than their former tag team partners or stable members. Seth and Roman will always be bigger stars than Dean. Charlotte, Bayley and Sasha will always be bigger stars than Becky. It has nothing to do with a wrestlers talent, more their booking and pushes.
>>
>>1364147
It's a depressingly common mentality

I remember giving shit to a guy with this exact view nearly a decade ago
>>
>>1364156
The key to the Jannetty meme though is that both of The Rockers had roughly equal talent but one of them pissed it away
>>
>>1364165
Like most memes I imagine it's been watered down over time to apply to a wider or different range of things
>>
>>1364165
>Janetty was as talented as the greatest wrestler of all time
Sure thing kiddo
>>
>>1364156

>Charlotte, Bayley and Sasha will always be bigger stars than Becky

KEK, she has more talent in her little finger than all of them combined lad, 18 fucking +.
>>
>>1364190
>WWE pushes based on talent
layymao. She could be Angle tier, won't change the fact that she'll always be that other girl while they enjoy multiple championship reigns and b ppv main events
>>
>>1364178
>I've never even watched a Rockers match

Nice overcompensation young boy.
>>
>>1364190
El oh el. Begging you to have sex Jeff. SashA+ wrestles circles around fatty
>>
File: 1429810518229.jpg (197 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1429810518229.jpg
197 KB, 600x450
>>1364156
>Sasha

She's the female equivalent of Bryan.
>>
>>1364212
Janetty worked well with Shawn, but in singles he couldn't come near him
>>
File: Capture.jpg (31 KB, 785x254) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
31 KB, 785x254
>The absolute state of Bretcuck-a-doodle-doo
>>
>>1364224
I like how you call Becky fat despite having a heifer of a gf.
>>
>>1364229
Before Shawn broke out in the mid 90s their talents were virtually identical.

That's the whole point of the expression.
>>
>>1364228
She's nothing like the epitome of vanilla midgetry
>>
>>1364233
She just has a nice booty you dumb fraggle. She's not fat. BeC+ketty is flabby and likely covered in cellulite
>>
>>1364250
Lel Sasha is nothing special in the ring. I meant in terms of being pushed; she injury-prone.
>>
>>1364224
>SashA+ wrestles circles around fatty
when she isn't getting concussions from referees you mean?
>>
>>1364251
Nah, she's fat. Quit doing mental gymnastics and face reality.
>>
>>1364259
Post pics of your svelte gf anon
>>
>>1364279
You're the one who needs to prove himself, lad. Timestamp your girlfriend's jaw right now.
>>
>>1364253
> le injury prone meme
1 (one) injury and a ref did it
>>
>>1364285
I'm not the guy you were talking too, question-dodger.
>>
>>1364289
>le meme meme
She's been injured more than once since her debut on the main roster. Why do you think she's seen so little TV time?
>>
>>1364292
You didn't ask a question.
>>
>Roman Reigns
3-time WWE World Heavyweight Champion
1-time WWE Tag Team Champion
1-time Royal Rumble winner including all-time record for most eliminations

>Seth Rollins
1-time WWE World Heavyweight Champion
1-time WWE Tag Team Champion
1-time US Champion (held together with the WWE World Heavyweight Champion for a few weeks)
1-time Money in the Bank winner

>Dean Ambrose
1-time Intercontinental Champion
1-time US Champion
JUST
>>
>>1364293
She's an attraction like Brock dumbo. Her GOAT reign begins soon though
>>
File: 1463118131081.jpg (12 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
1463118131081.jpg
12 KB, 246x200
>>1364307
She's an attraction like monkeys at the zoo.
>>
>>1364296
Now you're just quibbling.

Stalling to get pics of your non-existent gf huh?
>>
>>1364319
> so flustered he has to resort to racism
18+
>>
>>1364324
>>>/leddit/
>>
File: thicc.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
thicc.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>1364320
I'll do you one better. I'll post pics of Bretkuk's gf.
>>
>>1364335
>he still cannot post his girlfriend
>>
>>1364366
I'm not going to post a picture of her for some random on 4chan to jack off to.

Go wank one off to the girls in your Facebook feed, you little creep.
>>
>>1364386
All I'm seeing is no pics of your girlfriend pal.

Your left hand must be really fat.
>>
>>1364190
>Becky
>Talent
>Sasha vs Becky is women match of the year tier.
>Sasha vs Bayley is women match of the year candidate
>Sasha vs Charlotte was good.

Nah Sasha is the better wrestler.
>>
>>1364394
I can assure you my left hand has less fat than the 5 hamburgers Bretcucko's girlfriend inhaled for lunch.
>>
>>1364408
Judging by how much his cock is in your mouth, seems like you're the only cuck here.
>>
>>1364405
>Sasha vs Becky was match of the year tier
>Becky has no talent but Sasha does
The delusion of Sasha marks never fails to amaze. Are you actually trying to argue that Sasha can carry people to 4 star matches? She was the weaker wrestler in every single big match she's had. She got by on good booking, great character work and having chemistry with likewise talented opponents. Her in ring ability is passable at best. Hence why she's had zero impressive performances on the main roster without that heel character.
>inb4 mania
She sucked in that match. Did nothing impressive and spent most of the match botching or flopping around
>>
>>1364486
Yes,

Bayley its nothing impressive but that match with Sasha really put her over as fuck.

Becky vs Sasha was great because of Sasha selling those moves, the only impressive thing Becky did there was how she sold that arm move from Sasha.

Becky has more experience with crowds so no wonder Sasha was a little insecure with that huge crowd.

Fact is Becky hasnt had great matches while Sasha has.
>>
18+

Fuck this board
>>
>>1364516
Neither of them have had great matches on the main roster. Looking at NXT, Becky had two takeover matches total compared to Sasha's five. Banks had way more opportunity to have great matches and received more focus than Becky ever did.
>Becky has more experience with crowds so no wonder Sasha was a little insecure with that huge crowd.
It was the first Mania match for both. Both debuted on the main roster at the same time and neither had ever experienced big PPV crowd sizes before that. They went in equally new to it.
>>
>>1364178
Shawn had the help of the push and the connections, Jannetty wasn't a bad wrestler and anybody who says otherwise never actually watched him wrestle and only knows of Janetty through what the WWE tells of him now, which is of the completely outpaced and left behind kid brother of the Rockers.

Hell, he had match of the year with Michaels in 1993 and was ranked 13th as a singles wrestler. You don't get that with one of the wrestlers dragging feet.

Jannetty's problem was that he was related to Michaels and wasn't a part of his clique back in the 90s so obviously Michaels tried to fuck him by ruining their performance and lying to Vince and saying it was Jannetty's fault for being hammered, and his own problems like attacking officers.
>>
>>1364236

Lolno fuck off Marty.

The point is to point out who sucks more like how Dean is shit compared to Seth.
>>
>>1364661
>le "call him that person" meme
>>
>>1364661
Dean is way better than Seth

You should be getting prepared for your match with Roman at MITB anyway
>>
>>1364301
>1-time Intercontinental Champion

>tfw dean is so irrelevant now I completely forgot about his IC run
>>
>>1364301
Didnt Dean need a rematch for the intercontinental title ?
he is crazy man
>>
>>1364057
In Portugues Becketty sounds like blowjob
>>
>>1364718
>le contrarian meme
If you like to cheer for underdogs, why not cheer for Roman Reigns?
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.