[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys, CM Punk here, just wanted to let you know I was able
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: CaksatrUcAAxxp6.jpg large.jpg (170 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
CaksatrUcAAxxp6.jpg large.jpg
170 KB, 1024x1024
Hi guys, CM Punk here, just wanted to let you know I was able to get the easiest opponent for myself so I don't look like a pussy and I have at least one fight under my belt. I'll most likely win too since I'm facing a twig. Then you guys won't be able to make fun of me anymore.

-xoxo Phil Brooks
>>
>his opponent is a manlet
Kek, his defeat will be even more humiliating
>>
File: 1464778625622.jpg (68 KB, 640x214) Image search: [Google]
1464778625622.jpg
68 KB, 640x214
>hourly cm punk shitpost thread
>>
>>1364016
If CM Punk somehow loses this I'll shit myself with laughter. I really pray he loses so he won't have any kind of "bragging rights"

>>1364024
I never liked him from the beginning. I hated people that sucked his cock daily. I was happy he finally left. If he doesn't get his way he throws a hissy fit. He acts like a child, not like a man.
>>
>imagine being a pathetic enough autist to post this
>>
>>1364034
Hey Phil
>>
>>1364024
>people keep using my macro

Dope.

>>1364026
>He acts like a child, not like a man.

The fucking irony.
>>
>>1364056
So you're
>>1364034
right?

Please stop this Phil.
>>
>>1364150
If I said I was Phil would you finally resolve your abandonment issues?
>>
>>1364155
I know you have to have things your way or you'll start cutting again, Phil so yes I have abandonment issues and need you to tell me that this is you.
>>
>>1364204
>Punk
>cutting

Your meme sucks. Project elsewhere.
>>
>>1364242
Why are you getting so defensive Phil? I was only joshing you...unless...you do cut....hmmmmm....
>>
>>1364245
>actually believing Punk would ever waste his time on a dorkchop like you
>>
>>1364273
kek phil on max damage control
>>
>>1364344
I'm sure the next time you say "Phil" it'll finally be the one that gets rid of those abandonment issues!
>>
>>1364363
umad phil?

come back after you actually won a fight
>>
>>1364363
Hi Phil
>>
>>1364376
>come back

Finally, he admits that's what he wants.

It's not your fault he left.
>>
>>1364398
Hola phil
>>
>>1364406
>please return to me Sempai Punk I'm so lonely without you
>>
>>1364444
phil
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.