[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roman Reigns And Rollins need to get the FUCK out. Or get new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: X ROmans Rillins.jpg (126 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
X ROmans Rillins.jpg
126 KB, 642x361
Roman Reigns And Rollins need to get the FUCK out. Or get new finishers. Wrestlers already head their finishers to begin with. This is ridiculous. They Are like Eugene's second coming.At least Goldberg and Batista had another finisher. And why where they like 5 wrestlers all with the spear as a finisher? (Edge. Batista, Goldberg, Roman, Bobby Lashley), That just looks ridiculous and lazy on the WWE's part
>>
>>1363983
*Lashley also had 2 alternate finishers.
>>
Rollins had one of the best finishers in the industry until the old man decided he shouldn't anymore.
>>
>>1364047
I think the curb stomp looked pretty lame. Just a slight kick to the head.
>>
>>1364725
>kick

Then you're blind.
>>
what's worse: superkick, simple ddt or spear finisher?
>>
>>1364738
Overdrive.
>>
>>1364738
The powerbomb. It's completely bipolar. Sometimes it's a finisher, sometimes it can't even keep somebody down for 2. It's especially egregious because at least with the superkick and spear it was protected for one superstar and so there was no disparity.

With the powerbomb there's always been one guy who can kill people with it, and then another who's powerbomb was the equivalent of a light tickle.
>>
>>1364757
That's because some guys are THE MASTER OF THE POWERBOMB while others only use it to GMSI.
>>
>>1364738

Popeyes powerbomb
>>
Roman should do the powerbomb he did to AJ Styles a while back, it looked awesome as a finisher.

Fuck you, the Pedigree is great for Seth Rollins.
>>
>>1364726
The finisher looks like Maddie wasn't playing nice during public school recess and she lightly bopped Sarah on the head, and little Sarah went down to the ground for 2 seconds.
>>
>>1364780
It would be if he could do it to anybody bigger than Styles.

But I guess he's not as strong as your average Japanese Super Junior.
>>
>>1364738
Spear.

Literally anyone can do a spear and make it look passable.
>>
>>1364786
Why don't you have a seat right over there, creep.
>>
>Superman punch

Really Roman??
>>
>>1364802
Well that is just a signature/setup move.
>>
>>1364795
Tell that to bo dallas
>>
I'm a big fan of trumped up normal moves but reigns spear and superpunch are boring. Add more flair to it of some sort. He needs to gain a character type so he can create some flair that fits him. The people's elbow is just a fucking elbow drop but people love it part cause of rock and part because of the flair beforehand.
>>
Have they rehashed the "steel plate hidden by clothing" spot that Bret and Goldberg did back in WCW?
>>
Pedigree is a great move. Way better than the superkick, the rock bottom, the spear, and even the stunner. This isn't Hunter, by the way.
>>
>>1364725
>>1364786
Are you retarded?
>>
>>1363983
>>1364795
The spear seems to be the move they give to someone they don't trust with anything else.

>>1364834
Edge and Foley did it at Wrestlemania, but replace steel plate with barbed wire.

>>1364856
It's partially in the setup for a move, and the pedigree has just started to look lame as of late, it used to be unique, then they needed a finisher for rollins, and now I hope they give him back the stomp, because the pedigree is one of those moves that if more than one guy does it, it suddenly seems lame.

Like a RKO, or a chokeslam. The uniqueness is what makes it cool.
>>
>>1363983
Have sex
>>
>>1364863
No your retarded
>>
>>1364887
>Chokeslam

3 People did the chokeslam at the same time in the WWE for about 2 decades. Let alone counting the guys who have come and gone who did it while Taker, Kane and Beeg all did it at the same time.
>>
>>1364940
Fuck off
>>
>>1363983
You forgot The Big Show
>>
>>1364887
>Edge and Foley did it at Wrestlemania, but replace steel plate with barbed wire.

Rude and Warrior did a variation at WM5 where Rude tried to knee Warrior in the breadbasket before Warrior took off the IC strap.

It would make Roman look foolish/weak, I can see why they don't do it.
>>
>>1364887
I think giving Rollins the Pedigree was storyline reasons. The guys finishing moves prior to that were devestating - and he had like 6 of them.

I think he's gonna turn on haitch and steph soon and finish trips with a small package driver a phoenix splash, a paroxysm or something else.

But knowing WWE logic he's just gonna do the pedigree from now on.
>>
File: no push for you.png (154 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
no push for you.png
154 KB, 424x318
>>1363983
>Did American football for awhile
>GIVE HIM THE SPEAR DAMNIT
It doesn't help that it's one of the worst spears in WWE history
>>
>>1365219
>worst spears

Roman's spear is better than Edge and Rhyno silly sperglord.
>>
>>1365230
>Better than Rhyno
18+ kiddo
>>
>>1365230
>Better than the Gore
Even oldfat NXT Rhyno has a much better spear
and I said ONE of the worst, I never liked Edge's either
>>
>>1365251
>>1365238
He had one of the best spears in wrestling desu, I still prefer Lashley's though
>>
>>1365230
>better than rhino
get the fuck out you fucking faggot
>>
File: gore.jpg (53 KB, 640x653) Image search: [Google]
gore.jpg
53 KB, 640x653
>>1365267
Forgot pic, he puts his entire body into it like Goldberg, not that shoulder tackle shit
>>
>>1364856

It's a great move, but it can't be done by just anyone.

Rollins needs his curb stomp back.
>>
File: GOAT selling.gif (2 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
GOAT selling.gif
2 MB, 450x253
>>1365276
One of the best looking moves when done to a good seller
>>
>>1364856
>>1365276

It fucking sucks, literally a worse neutralizer which is also kind of shitty
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.